Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-20-2014, 05:59 PM   #1
Lucie

Default Facebook crush

Ok, this is going to be a long term dare. Choose random good looking facebook friend you actually know in real life and download as many sexy pictures of him/her as you like (should be more then 15-20).

Now go on the internet and search for extremely hot random pictures, you must be horny just by looking at them. No matter what turns you on.. bdsm, nonude, feet, bondage, download it. Also they must be new, you should not use the ones you already have and know.

You will need 10 hot pictures for every photo of your friend. So let's say you have 30 photos of your friend, you will need 300 sexy hot pictures. Save those photos separately, hot pictures in one folder, friend in another.

First you will create small slideshow (I use irfanview for example) with 1 photo of your friend and 10 random hot pictures from the internet. Timer will be 15 seconds and slideshow should be random.

Now the fun begins, from now on EVERY time you want to cum, you must start this slideshow, get yourself on the edge as fast as you can and ride it until you see your friend. Then you have 15 seconds for you orgasm. If you can't make it and cum in those 15 seconds, just go on.. you can have another chance when you see your friend again next round.

Is that all? NO WAY!

Every time you cum like this, you must add another 1 photo of your friend and 10 sexy ones to your slideshow, for your future orgasms. You will do this every time you cum, until you have all pictures in your slideshow.

Congratulations! If you made it, your dare is complete.. you should feel excited or even horny seeing your friend now. Want to try hard version?

If you need to brainwash yourself more and you have all pics in your slideshow, lets delete them now. After every orgasm, you will delete 1 photo of your friend and 10 random hot pics from the internet. Don't just take them out of slideshow, I want you to delete them forever. Pick the least sexy ones first. When there is only 1 picture of your friend left, and you cum to this picture, you beat HARD version of this tease, congrats! You can keep this last picture and masturbate to it any time you want. Also dont get too hard / wet next time you see your friend

PUNISHEMENT: When you can't follow this simple instructions and you cum somehow else then with your slideshow, you must DELETE 1 photo of your friend from slideshow forever. If you are so useless and you delete all photos as punishement during this dare, you are so useless that you should ask publicly for punishement.

Hope you like this guys, give me feedback
Lucie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lucie for this post:
Old 03-20-2014, 06:11 PM   #2
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

A nice dare, especially interesting if it's a person you know well. Could cause you some funny thoughts every time you meet them.

I have a suggestion, though. How about for every picture of a friend the player adds, she adds more than 10 random pictures, say 15 or 20 (or maybe 11 for the first time, 12 for the second...). This way, the ratio of random to friend pictures will go up and so will the average time to reach a friend's photo in the slideshow, resulting in longer edge-holding.

Now if only I had facebook (and was allowed to cum)

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:14 AM   #3
Humiliate.me

sounds awesome!!

I'll give it a go
Humiliate.me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 08:46 AM   #4
Elize

This is so, so sexy! Thank you so much for this.

Yum.
Elize is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk