Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-15-2017, 04:45 PM   #1096
kila
getDare Succubus

Let's see, here's something for everyone! Hooray for training eh?

Studs: Gotta stay strong to be able to be a stud. And naked. Show yourself off for a bit and start getting your heart beating with 25 jumping jacks. Then 5 minutes of as many pushups as you can then you'll twist your nipples as tightly as you feel comfortable. Add 5 more minutes of situps. Edge the difference (ex. if you did 50 pushups and 45 situps, you'll be edging 5 times) then cum!

Bulls: Tie up your cock as tightly as you can (make sure you still get circulation though) and then attach some sort of weight to pull your balls downward. Edge two times, do some sit-ups for 5 min and you're done!

Hounds: Obviously get naked and on all fours :P Time how long it takes for you to take a couple laps around the room, hounds gotta be in shape to chase their prey right? Throw a small toy across the room and make your way over there. Take a seat after catching your prey (stuffed animal or something of the sort). While holding the toy in your mouth, see if you can cum in the same amount of time it took for you to do your laps. Let out a big woof and growl when you finish. Bonus points if you taste/eat your cum.

Asses: Clean out your ass with an enema then get your ass nice and red with some quick swats to each cheek. Get any toy you can and lube it up! Hopefully you realize that you're putting this in your ass so go ahead and do it then do 25 jumping jacks. For every time your toy falls out, you'll fuck yourself that many times (In and out = 1 fuck, just for clarification sakes).

Vanilla Pigs: Grab some food (preferable something that will get very squishy quickly like a banana) and put it in your underwear. Give yourself a nice wedgie to get the banana everywhere (yum~) and leave it there for at least 30 minutes. Bonus points if you reuse it and spread the mush all over your body like a mud bath for yourself . And you're limited to peeing only twice in a 30 hours period. Should be doable. :P

Mocca Pigs: Apparently, I have a pretty diverse set of animals on my farm haha. Same thing as above and in addition, you can only shower after you sleep with the mush all over yourself for at least 20 minutes (Napping is good for you!) Feel free to shower if you need to but any longer than a minute, you'll have to switch to ice cold water. Wash fast little mocca piggies~

Cutie piglets: Drink several cups of water and hope that you don’t need to pee soon. Put on your tightest pair of underwear (bonus points for female underwear) and give yourself a wedgie. For the next 6 hours, you’ll keep the words “I am a cutie piglet” on your chest. If you must pee during this time period, you are denied a day for every minute you’re short of 6 hours. If you last the 6 hours, congrats! You get to cum and eat your yummy cum.

Filthy piglets: Oooh so dirty. Get naked and take a piss on yourself now go outside (if you can’t, do it with your blinds partially open) and you’ll edge 5 times before coming back indoors. Once you’re indoors again, give each ass cheek 25 smacks each to turn them nice and red and then cum.

Slutty bitches: Damn, it seems like we got a lot of slutty bitches on the farm. Crossdress in your sluttiest outfit (heels would be a plus). Find yourself some sort of phallic item (ex. Banana (w/ condom over it), dildo, whatever) and practice deep throating for 5 minutes. Now that it’s all lubed up, time to stretch your slutty hole so fuck yourself in the ass for another 5 minutes. If you cum during this time, you should eat your cum.

Disgusting bitches: You’re going to lube up your favorite anal toy with your spit so get working. Once you feel it’s ready enough, stick it in your ass. This is going to stay in you for the duration of this training. If you end up having to use additional lube, write on yourself “This bitch needs lube.” Your goal is to go into 5 public restrooms; you’ll be masturbating 1 minute in the first one, 2 in the next, 3… etc. During the last one, if you cum, you must eat your cum. If you make it home in time, you can cum however you’d like.

Cowboys: The rowdy cowboys need some training too I suppose so you’ll be doing some exercise both inside and outside. Start outside (if you’re daring, pick someplace public) and start with 10 burpees, followed by 25 situps, then 25 pushups. Once you’re done with those, you’re going to hold a plank for as long as you can and time how long it takes for you to get too tired. Once you finish this, go inside and get naked. If you couldn’t do all the exercise requests outside, guess you’ll just have to do it all in the nude now. If you’re short any (20 burpees, 50 situps, 50 pushups), each one you’re short = 5 minutes of denial. However, if you held out for a long period of time on your planks, you get to subtract that from your denial time. Hope this makes sense!

If any of this doesn't make sense.... let me know and try to clarify. Train well everyone :P

Loves, Likes, Limits - Switch (Updated on 11/06/2020)

My Toys
BDSM Test Results + Analysis (Updated on 01/29/2023)

I do NOT use KIK. Get to know me by finding me on the unofficial gD discord.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to kila for this post:
Old 04-18-2017, 11:06 PM   #1097
YourDarePartner

I'll join as Asses

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 03:19 PM   #1098
soccerdude2985

Ill be a Disgusting bitch

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82762

Anal, ice, edging, enemas, light pain, wedgies (I love permanent wedgies), bondage ,body writing,semi-public/Hidden public,pics(no face), panties, cross dressing and piss
Limits:
Extreme Public, Scat, illegal, family/friends, permanent, blood, pictures that show face

Here is my sex map
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...96e00.11379586
soccerdude2985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 07:12 AM   #1099
nordim

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemon035 View Post
Bulls
You are to put on a ball stretcher or otherwise tie a sock around your scrotum above your balls. next you are to stroke for 1.5 minutes then hit you balls 10 times, repeat this cycle 30 times. you should report back if you managed to edge and how many times.
Sorry! I the 22 time i could not stop cuming
Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm and on Male Zoo
Regular Toilet, Urinal and cleaning staff on Public Toilet
I'm spank dealer and spank man in getdare prison
cumcow and doggieslave on The Second Identity
[URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287850"]
Marketing, Vet, art on Getdare college!
Limit: FACE, Cam, Skype,blackmail, blood, public
Kik: yagoba34
nordim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 08:44 AM   #1100
JimKamen

Default hi

I wish to join as a disgusting bitch
JimKamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:53 PM   #1101
vexx666

Default slutty bitch

I will join as a slutty bitch, ready and willing to serve.
kik:sissylittleprincess

Dislikes: extreme pain, blood, kids, family, animals, illegal, subs who try to top from the bottom

I am a slutty bitch @ getdate male slave farm.

Last edited by vexx666; 05-22-2017 at 07:49 PM.
vexx666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:56 PM   #1102
Mr. Mystery

I would like to join as a disgusting bitch.

Denied: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE and I'm a horny slut because of it!

PM me Wedgie and I'll give myself a wedgie for as long as you want.
My PM dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83264
Mr. Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:31 PM   #1103
NoDakBoy7

I am joining as a Bull.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Eg...w?usp=drivesdk

KIK nodakboy7
NoDakBoy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 08:44 PM   #1104
Analpup
Account Banned

Joining as a slutty bitch, don't have any toys, just started anal and cum eating
Analpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:50 PM   #1105
analplay2015

Can I join as a filthy piglet please?
analplay2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 05:02 PM   #1106
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Almost joined. However, rules say the animal tasks override my posted limits... Was so close to matching up. Sounds like fun, but not willing to do anything that goes against my limits.

You all have a great time!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 02:51 PM   #1107
AnonymousUser

Default Animals

Dares for everyone!!

Studs:
Do an hour on the treadmill. As a reward when you have finished, Masturbate until you cum by stroking your cock with one hand.

Bulls:
Tie up your balls and edge once. If you do anal: While your balls are still tied, use three fingers up your ass.

Hounds:
Hide behind a tree/bush in your backyard. Take off your clothes. Masturbate, and then pee. That should leave a nice little puddle of cum and piss behind your bush! If you want, run back inside naked (optional)

Asses:
Tie yourself up and impale yourself on a dildo of any size, your choice.

Vanilla Pigs:
Fill your underwear with choclate sauce, a banana, and applesauce. Sit down and squish it all together. If you really must, take a shower. But if you want to be a good little piggy, take a nap (at least 30 minutes long) with the food still in your underwear.

Mocca Pigs:
Drink at least two bottles of water. Don't pee for 3 hours. 2 hours into that, put an unpeeled banana in your underpants and leave it. After the full three hours, take a cold shower and pee in the shower.

Cutie Piglets:
You can't cum for the whole day. Write "Pig whore" above your cock. Give yourself any type of wedge for 30 minutes, and then wear a thong and heels for the next 2 hours. Take a picture of yourself like that and set it as your screensaver (optional). When your day of chastity is up, the next time you cum you must eat it.

Filthy Piglets:
Go into your backyard and hide behind a bush/tree. Get naked. Edge 3 times. Piss there in the dirt and then roll around in it. Spank your ass 15 times with your hand. Then, masturbate as a reward and eat your cum. Run back inside naked (optional).

Slutty Bitches:
Put on your most feminine clothes. This should include a short skirt. Hike up your skirt and give yourself anal. If you cum from this, eat your cum.

Disgusting Bitches:
Get naked. Run around your house. Give yourself anal until you cum, then eat your cum. Sit in front of the window and masturbate. Put on your sluttiest female clothes and pee while wearing them (optional).

Cowboys:
If you have a gym or treadmill in your house, then you can do this dare. If not, I really don't suggest it! Get naked and work out for an hour.

Please degrade me by PM-ing me insults

My PM dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83276

I love PM dares so please take a couple minutes out of your day to dare me!

My likes, limits, and dislikes:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83242

My Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83254
AnonymousUser is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AnonymousUser for this post:
Old 07-04-2017, 11:34 PM   #1108
spacezombie

ill be Cutie piglet
spacezombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:25 PM   #1109
alexsmith18

Color Wheel young slave here

i join as Studs.
i am ready

Likes/Loves: edge, anal ,cbt ,bondage spanking , masturbation instruction, feet play, cum play, underwear in mouth, Teasing, Ruined orgasms, Nipple play, cum or orgasms control/ Denial, Battheship challenges and more.

Limits : No face ,exposing and blackmailing

Dislikes : hard pain , Hard Torture

Toys: Shoe laces or string, Clothes pegs

My Telegram is : AlexSmith018 and inbox for Skype
alexsmith18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:49 PM   #1110
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

For slutty bitches: go to Target and look through the womens section for some cute outfits, when you try them on, pose sexily in them and, (optional)if you are so daring, make one of them your Avatar...
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, games, tasks