Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 11-22-2016, 07:27 AM   #106
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Thanks my pet,
O yes you are an amazing writer.
The story is sure all fiction, but for me it's very special to read things that relate to sessions we had.
It is very special to relive the emotions.
Thank you again.
Yes, it's fiction and I put a lot of fantasies in them, but most of it is based on real experiences.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 11-22-2016, 09:18 PM   #107
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Would you mind drawing us a picture of you as a chandelier?
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 11-23-2016, 11:51 AM   #108
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I only had time to read it now. Such a nice continuation of the story again!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 11-24-2016, 07:54 AM   #109
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
Would you mind drawing us a picture of you as a chandelier?
While picture can paint a thousand words, sometimes just words are enough. I think drawing a picture of the chandelier would spoil the vision people might have of it in their heads. I couldn't do it justice in this case.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 11-24-2016, 07:58 AM   #110
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I only had time to read it now. Such a nice continuation of the story again!
Thank you! Stay tuned to see what the nurse gets up to. (Still a surprise for me as well by the way )

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 11-25-2016, 08:01 AM   #111
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 16 - Treatment

What! A nurse? I know I had fantasised about being "treated" by hot nurses, but was he serious!? I could only watch as Sir opened the van door, very aware of the very exposed position I was in. I looked over my shoulder and there stood... Donna! The pretty sub that won the race yesterday. She beamed her lovely smile at Sir as he helped her step inside. I felt my cheeks burn furiously, but I was also very excited. Something that must have been visible from where Sir and Donna were standing.
Sir explained that Donna is Master David's sub, but she likes to play nurse from time to time.
She was in a tight cotton white dress, complete with a nurses cap on her head. Her big breasts were trying to escape the fabric of her dress and I saw nipples poking through. Her full round ass was hardly covered by the skirt and I was getting flustered now. She stood in front of the bed, hands on hips, looking at me. I averted my gaze, a little embarrassed. I could see now that she'd even brought a bag with her. She bent down and put a cool hand to my forehead. "My she is feeling quite hot, I think I should take her temperature," she told Sir.

With a smile, Sir sat back in a chair and got out a glass and some whiskey. Donna reached into her bag and took out latex gloves, which she noisily put on. Then she reached in again and took out a thermometer. Without further ado, she stuck it in my ass. I blushed. Really... I wasn't sick or anything! I felt like quite an idiot. When it beeped, she took it out and nodded approvingly. "No fever, good girl" she said and gave my ass a light pat. "You have been over-exerting yourself haven't you?" She asked with a stern expression. "Well... well actually it's not my fault" I stammered. "Sir hung up a vibrator from the ceiling and I tried to cum and hmmppf..." She put a hand over my mouth to shut me up. "Did your owner tell you to cum?" Donna asked. I pondered this for a moment and had to shake my head no. No I did not. Sir hadn't told me to do anything with the vibrator. "So you're just a horny little pet aren't you?" She demanded while she ran a hand between my labia. She held it up in front of me and told me to lick her fingers clean. "Greedy little slut" she said as she shoved her fingers deep in my throat. I gagged, but she didn't take them out yet. "Suck them!" She ordered. I did, as best as I could. I got more enthusiastic and having Donna treat me like this was very arousing. I lost myself a little in the moment, and I started to get a little noisy.

Sir stood up and came over. "Maybe you can get your special gag out, get my pet to put her mouth to good use" he told Donna. She agreed happily and started rummaging around in her bag. Sir meanwhile, untied the rope from the ceiling that ran to the waistband of the straight jacket. It was a relief when Sir released it, because is was pulling on the crotch strap as well. He ordered me to lie on my back again. Donna had found what she was looking for; a gag with a dildo attachment on the front. The smaller one that was on the inside, went into my mouth. She tightly secured the gag around my head and stood back to admire her handiwork. All I saw, was a big black dildo protruding in front of my face. Then, Donna lifted her skirt. I could see she wasn't wearing any panties. She got up on the bed and squatted over me, giving me a very close up view. She had a pretty plump pussy and I could see it was dripping wet and swollen with excitement.

Slowly, she lowered herself on the dildo. I felt the other end being pushed into my mouth a little further. Then she went back up again. And down...harder this time. She got more and more enthusiastic and she fucked the dildo hard. I moaned and so did Donna. This was so arousing, a beautiful woman, fucking my face, using it just for her own pleasure. I couldn't move, my arms were useless and I was pinned under her weight. But I didn't want to go anywhere either. Her cunt juices ran down the dildo, onto my face. I could smell her. I started to grind my hips again but for me, there was no stimulation. Nothing touching my cunt or filling it up. Suddenly, I felt a hard slap. And another. On my thighs, on the inside, above my pussy, but not on it. I was so horny now that I wished it would get hit as well.

Suddenly, Donna stopped. She was breathing hard as she stepped off the bed. Her face was red and she had a big smile on her face. She ran a hand over my cheeks. "You look lovely like this," she said. "You have a very useful face too." She lifted up my head and removed the gag. I was grateful for that, and I smiled back at her. "So, no cumming for you you owner says" she whispered in my ear. "That will make my orgasm all the more pleasurable." I let out a frustrated sigh, I wanted to cum so badly. I didn't know how long I could stand this. "Hmm let's see if that mouth of yours is as useful as your face.

Donna squatted over my face again and I stuck my tongue out to lick her pussy. She gave my thigh a hard slap. "Did I give you permission to lick my pussy?! Pets like you don't get to do that" I shook my head no, embarrassed. "Of course you can lick my ass if you ask nicely enough." I was so horny, I wanted to do anything to pleasure this woman so I asked her. "Let me lick your ass Donna." Another hard slap. "That doesn't sound much like begging does it?" Donna said. I was desperate now so I swallowed my pride and begged her "Pleease can I lick your ass Donna please let me. I'll do anything." With that she sat down on my face. I stuck my tongue out and started licking. Around, inside her asshole. It turned me on so much, I could feel my own juices running down between my legs.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my clit. Was it Donna's? Or Sir? I didn't really care, all I could concentrate on, was the feeling in my cunt. Pleasure was building more and more and I couldn't think of anything else. Then I couldn't breathe. Donna had planted her pussy and ass over my nose and mouth and I started to struggle. "Did I tell you to stop licking my ass?" Donna demanded. "Hmmm!" I tried to answer. She lifted her ass off my face and I gasped. "Too busy with your own pleasure aren't you?" She planted her backside firmly on my face again. I panicked a little but the fingers on my cunt felt so good and the waves of pleasure started building up again. When I thought I couldn't stand it anymore and started thrashing about, Donna let me breathe again. The fingers had stopped momentarily and I was drawing in precious air. Her juices were all over my face and I was longing to lick her pussy, but I knew I was not allowed. Donna sat back down again and the fingers were working my clit. On and on this went, until I was light headed from pleasure and frustration and ready to scream. Donna had started fingering her cunt and came to a much envied orgasm. She sat up, still shaking and sighed contentedly.

"Well, I think the patient has had enough therapy for today," she said as she got up. When she had adjusted her dress and was looking presentable again, she put her hand to my forehead. "Still a little hot. She's an excitable little pet, but I have just the remedy for that." With a mischievous smile, she whispered something in my owners ear. I saw him nod in approval.

He got up and pulled me into a sitting position. I was still breathing heavily and shaking a little. I felt Sir undo the buckles of the straight jacket and my arms fell forwards. He helped me out of it and I was glad to feel the fresh air on my body. "Stand up pet, time for a toilet break. And maybe a sponge bath to clean all these juices away."

When I was refreshed and had had something to eat, Sir asked Donna if she could help put me down for the night. After all that was her specialty as a nurse. She smiled at him and told him she was glad to help. Out of a drawer, Sir got a vibrating bullet and with tape, he fixed it to my clit. It didn't get switched on though unfortunately. He also put on my ring gag. Then Donna stepped in front of me and I saw she was holding big rolls of what looked like red bandages. "Vet wrap," she explained. "A very comfortable way to keep unruly pets safe and sound when they need to recuperate." She grabbed a roll and started wrapping it around my shoulders. She told me to put my arms down by my side and wrapped the bandages around my whole upper body. She left my breasts free though. They stood out pale and white against the red fabric. She squeezed them and sucked on my nipples. At the same time, Sir had started wrapping my legs, from my ankles to my thighs. He grabbed another roll and now he covered my upper thighs and butt. My whole body was now mummified tightly. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I couldn't even wriggle my fingers. Donna got another roll and now she started to wrap my head. Everything got covered, but she left a gap open where my ring gag was.

I shrieked when my balance shifted and felt Sir lower me down onto the bed on my back. A pillow was being propped under my head and that was that. I was alone in my own very small world again. The only things I could still move were my feet. I felt someone pinch my nipples, pulling them, twisting them and I couldn't get away. My tits were very exposed. When the teasing finally stopped, I heard Donna telling me goodbye. The sounds were muffled, but I heard her thank Sir for the lovely evening.

Then everything went quit. My concept of time was gone. I had no idea how long I had been laying here or how long it was going to be until I got released. After a good while, I felt the mattress move and heard Sir's voice next to my ear. "I'm going to sleep, my pet. Try not to make too much noise." Suddenly, a soft humming noise started and I felt pleasurable vibrations on my clit. "This is the new remote controlled vibrator I had seen on the internet. I thought you might like a surprise.
It's controlled via an app on my smartphone and I have developed a special 10 hour program to keep you occupied tonight." I moaned as I felt the vibrations grow more intense. I felt my arousal building again. Ever so slowly, more and more. I groaned. Almost there.... and... nothing. The vibrations had stopped abruptly. I let out a small cry and felt Sir stroke a nipple. "It's programmed at random intervals so who knows when it will start up again..."

"Sleep well pet."

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 11-25-2016 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:15 AM   #112
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

You must be so nice and comfortable being all wrapped up like that. Eagerly anticipating any good vibrations you might get tonight. Just hope your tits won't get too cold.

Again.. awesome story!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 11-25-2016, 09:09 AM   #113
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
You must be so nice and comfortable being all wrapped up like that. Eagerly anticipating any good vibrations you might get tonight. Just hope your tits won't get too cold.

Again.. awesome story!
Haha yes, my poor tits

Oh I imagine it must be so nice, completely immobile.. but frustrated to insanity at the same time. Pretty sure I'll be a nutcase before morning.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 11-25-2016, 12:38 PM   #114
sir stefan
Account Banned

Jeeeeezzzz,...
Ok,... We have sessions,... And they are hot..
But jeeezzz,.... You are a hot writer.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:43 PM   #115
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Oh I imagine it must be so nice, completely immobile.. but frustrated to insanity at the same time. Pretty sure I'll be a nutcase before morning.
Mhhh,.. Must say hearing this feeds my brain
Old 11-26-2016, 09:16 AM   #116
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Jeeeeezzzz,...
Ok,... We have sessions,... And they are hot..
But jeeezzz,.... You are a hot writer.
Thank you! Im glad you liked it

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 11-26-2016, 05:59 PM   #117
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait for the next part, this was super nice to read once again, seems you got nice treatment by the lovely nurse and Sir ofcourse :3.
Old 12-02-2016, 07:47 AM   #118
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post
Can't wait for the next part, this was super nice to read once again, seems you got nice treatment by the lovely nurse and Sir ofcourse :3.
Thank you! Yes, the treatment is...very nice indeed

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-02-2016, 07:50 AM   #119
little pet
getDare Succubus

Unfortunately, no update today and probably none this weekend. I fell ill earlier this week, and I'm still not completely better. I can't really focus on writing at the moment.
I might write something in a couple of days, or I might remain mummified and on the brink of craziness for another week.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-02-2016, 10:30 PM   #120
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Hope you feel better. Hope it's not bad enough to need to see the "Vet".

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating

Advertisements
Kink Talk