Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-23-2020, 01:21 PM   #1
Kevb6240

Post Santa's list

Have you been good or bad this year?

Reply below with a letter to santa and an example of a naughty or nice thing you've done. If you have been good you will get a dare from your likes list but if you've been naughty then it's your dislikes list or worse.

All letters to santa have to be submitted my the end of Christmas eve GMT+0

Kik: Kevb6240

My PM and kik dare list.

I consent to being blackmailed.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.
Dislikes messy, bodywriting and edging.
Limits illegal, permanent, extreme, scat, cam.

My Fictional Story.

Last edited by Kevb6240; 12-23-2020 at 01:28 PM.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 06:07 PM   #2
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Dear Santa,

I think I've been a good boy.

The other night my chastity key holder was over and I was riding my dildo as he watched to entertain him. He was happy and seemed pleased.

But I seemed like such a bad boy showing off like that.

Was I good by pleasing him? Or bad? Kinky isn't a bad thing after all. After all, don't you have a whip you carry with you on that sleigh? Which list am I on?

I hope I'm on the good list. Won't you bring me a new dildo? A bigger one? Like a really huge one! I promise to show my keyholder the new toy and let him see me use it too.

The boy

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 06:31 PM   #3
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

dear Santa,

as many will probably say i'd like the think I have been a good boy... or sissy this year. my mistress/owner implemented a few house rules for me to follow since moving in with her and many of which I have followed without flaw. every morning I cook mistress her breakfast and wait for her permission before prepping my own and every night I sleep in my doggy bed at the foot of her bed. I even made the full transition over to panties only.

I will be perfectly honest and admit I haven't been the best little slave maid/pet. I have overslept on the odd occasion, procrastinated a few tasks, spilling both water and food at one point and having to chicken out doing a face mask dare [I should have gone into a coffee shop and pick up my mistresses coffee while being gagged under my facemask but I chickened out due to there being people I know in the shop at the time]

I am waiting in baited breath for which list I end up being on

Danielle

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 02:00 AM   #4
Kevb6240

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
Dear Santa,

I think I've been a good boy.

The other night my chastity key holder was over and I was riding my dildo as he watched to entertain him. He was happy and seemed pleased.

But I seemed like such a bad boy showing off like that.

Was I good by pleasing him? Or bad? Kinky isn't a bad thing after all. After all, don't you have a whip you carry with you on that sleigh? Which list am I on?

I hope I'm on the good list. Won't you bring me a new dildo? A bigger one? Like a really huge one! I promise to show my keyholder the new toy and let him see me use it too.

The boy
If given the choice santa assumes every on has been bad and as your PM dares list is almost as long as Santa's list, you have to complete everything on your PM dares list before you can cum again and Santa's elfs have set x to max as its Xmass. Ho Ho you durty Ho.

My PM and kik dare list.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.

My Fictional Story.
Old 12-24-2020, 02:38 AM   #5
Kevb6240

Quote:
Originally Posted by churroboy101 View Post
dear Santa,

as many will probably say i'd like the think I have been a good boy... or sissy this year. my mistress/owner implemented a few house rules for me to follow since moving in with her and many of which I have followed without flaw. every morning I cook mistress her breakfast and wait for her permission before prepping my own and every night I sleep in my doggy bed at the foot of her bed. I even made the full transition over to panties only.

I will be perfectly honest and admit I haven't been the best little slave maid/pet. I have overslept on the odd occasion, procrastinated a few tasks, spilling both water and food at one point and having to chicken out doing a face mask dare [I should have gone into a coffee shop and pick up my mistresses coffee while being gagged under my facemask but I chickened out due to there being people I know in the shop at the time]

I am waiting in baited breath for which list I end up being on

Danielle
Santa is putting you on the nice list. For Christmas, Tie your cock and balls in a bow.
Write "merry Christmas", "I'm a HoHoHo" and "Elf whore" on your body.
Spend the whole of Christmas day with a gag in unless eating.
Any time not serving you mistress should be spent plugged and sat under the Christmas tree like the present you are.
Ho Ho Ho! Merry slavemass

My PM and kik dare list.

My Fictional Story.
The following user says Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post:
Old 12-24-2020, 02:57 AM   #6
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Dear Santa, this year lockdown has given me a great opportunity to do some more exercises, and I did it for a while. I was doing 50 pushups a day but that was mostly because every weekend a kind soul assessed my progress and would lock me in diapers if it wasn’t enough. Since that agreement came to an end I’ve been very lazy

Thank you for reading santa
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 04:10 AM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevb6240 View Post
If given the choice santa assumes every on has been bad and as your PM dares list is almost as long as Santa's list, you have to complete everything on your PM dares list before you can cum again and Santa's elfs have set x to max as its Xmass. Ho Ho you durty Ho.
Thank you Santa

I used to have a ALL PM Dare option that did just that. But too many people kept using that one.

Merry Christmas

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 09:29 AM   #8
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

Dear Santa,
I hope I haven't slid to the naughty list. I have tried to do the best I could to help people in general and even at work putting up with a lot and not ever seems to be enough and I am starting to lose faith in people and caring.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 09:30 AM   #9
Kevb6240

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
Dear Santa, this year lockdown has given me a great opportunity to do some more exercises, and I did it for a while. I was doing 50 pushups a day but that was mostly because every weekend a kind soul assessed my progress and would lock me in diapers if it wasn’t enough. Since that agreement came to an end I’ve been very lazy
Thank you for reading santa

Start by writing lazy on your body and every day you don't do any exercise, you have to rewrite it, wear female underwear and a plug.
HoHo get off you ass

My PM and kik dare list.

My Fictional Story.
Old 12-24-2020, 10:12 AM   #10
Kevb6240

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlow67042 View Post
Dear Santa,
I hope I haven't slid to the naughty list. I have tried to do the best I could to help people in general and even at work putting up with a lot and not ever seems to be enough and I am starting to lose faith in people and caring.
People don't deserve your care but giving it to them anyway is what puts you on the nice list. Try to remember your not alone and the more of us that try, the less we will need to.
Your task is to send everyone in your phones contacts list a complement.
Most might not reply but you might be proven wrong about humanity. At the very least you will have made someone smile (even if it's just me)
Ho Ho wear a face mask

My PM and kik dare list.

My Fictional Story.
Old 12-24-2020, 10:34 AM   #11
Any_namey7

Dear Santa, this year I've been Kind of bad because I spent too much time on get dare even though I was supposed to learn. But my grades were still good, just As and Bs, so I was good in a way as well. I hope I'm on the good list

Dislikes: Pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, marks, anal, illegal

Kik: AnyNamey7
Any_namey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 03:02 AM   #12
Kevb6240

Congratulations on the grades and congratulations for being the last person to make it onto Santa's Nice list this year. However 25 spanks for every grade you got that wasn't an A. Ho Ho Go and have a lovely Christmas.

My PM and kik dare list.

My Fictional Story.

Advertisements
Kink Talk