Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #196
Bored
Distinguished Member

it is a very good story, it is getting really intense now, i cant wait to see what happens.
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #197
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

i like can not want for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #198
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 35 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks to everyone that has left comments, and to the new people leaving comments or private messaging about the story. Hope you like this part also.

Part 35 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

There was a lot of attention on the twins as they walked alongside the picturesque River. Both girls were very nervous acting and looking like total sluts in front of crowds of people. Many of them were pointing and staring at them. Sarah felt relieved that at least she had more clothes on than Laura had, however her short police skirt left little to the imagination.

They followed John relieved that he was walking in the opposite direction to the town and the crowds got fewer as they progressed. Laura was trying to walk as fast as she could with the towel acting like a skirt/blouse.

After a couple of minutes walking they reached the underpass under Brayford Way, still walking alongside the river Witham. They found themselves walking down a short alley. Half way down was a rough untidy middle aged begger, sat with his dog wanting money to buy food etc.

“Poor guy” muttered John approaching him. “Give him some money” john said to Laura with a smile on his face. “Laura looked in horror when she realised what she would have to do to get her money.” “I, I, I Can’t” she said to John. “Ow, I forgot, about the handcuffs” he said.

“Don’t worry about them I’m sure we can sort something out even with those cuffs attached”.

What was John talking about Laura wondered, but she quickly found out when John said to Sarah “Get the money from your sister” Sarah manoeuvred her hands under the towel and found the gap in Laura’s sexy underwear. She slowly parted her sisters pink lips for the first time, and stuck a couple of fingers into her, searching for the small purse.

All this time the homeless beggar was watching the show feeling that all his Christmases had come at once. Laura started to whimper as her sister’s hands were doing wonders inside her. After what seemed like forever Sarah found the small purse deep inside Laura’s wet lips and pulled the sticky purse out of her sister. She held it out to John to get the money.

“You don’t think I’m touching that, do you!” John snapped at Sarah. Take out £10 and give it to the kind gentle man, also give him a peck on the cheek for being cheeky.

Sarah did as she had been told opening the zip on the sticky purse taking £10 out and handing it to the beggar. She then bent down above him not knowingly letting him see straight up her police skirt at her shaven hole. She gave the beggar a quick kiss saying she hopes his life style will improve in the future John gave his dog a pat on the head and the animal started to whine happily. The group soon parted from the middle aged man who now had a wide smile on his face after seeing Sarahs pussy, and much of Laura, including imagining where the money he had in his hand had moments before come from.

The group soon parted from the river side. Both girls wondered where they were going as they had never been to this area of town. John suddenly stopped outside a shop. The both looked up in horror to see what the shop was.

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

Where were they i wonder!, What had John planned, keep reading to find out.

Hope people are still loving the story, not as many regulars leaving comments lately. Should i slow down posting, are people finding it hard to keep up or losing interest. Thanks for any replies. From Rachie

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:23 AM   #199
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

I'm almost tempted to do a bit of research on Google Streeview to try to guess the shop. Good stuff, Rachel.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:09 AM   #200
Mistress_Louisa

Very nice addition - your description of the purse removal was particularly titillating I don't think you need to slow down or stop posting, Rachel - please keep it coming!
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:34 AM   #201
boyslave89

Sorry i havent replied in a while! This story is brilliant! Keep writing - it just gets better and better!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:08 AM   #202
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Another great chapter, Rachel

I really enjoy the embarrassment aspects of it... I just hope you're not giving my Mistress up there too much of a taste for such public dom/slave submission! Haha
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:38 AM   #203
archie21
getDare Succubus

Time Rachie is not always our friend, I still have five chapters to read.... but keep posting i will catch up!

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #204
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

I wonder how long this section is going to take? either way its amazing. keep going.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #205
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Omg you make me wanna cum so hard but you stop your chapter before I can you really gotta stop doing that Rach =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:35 AM   #206
owlart
getDare Devil

Superb story Rachel, thanks. I've really enjoyed reading it so far. I can't wait for the next part each time!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #207
Ozpossum

more more more pls we want more
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #208
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 36 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for your support, as promissed to several readers here is the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST, hope you enjoy.

Part 36 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
They both looked up in horror to see a shop with boarded up windows and above the shop door were the words:

Attachment 1294
“What we here for” asked Laura, quickly followed by Sarah. John was enjoying making the twins squirm and the worry on their face painted a magnificent picture. He therefore decided to keep the suspense for a little longer and said nothing. The group walked into the shop, which was surprisingly quite well lit and bright, inside there was a waiting area and at least 3 rooms to the back of the premises.

John spoke to the twin girls saying “The loosing outfit, is Laura’s, I was wishing for you to purchase something more than just lingerie and you still had over £20 to do this. You will now find out your forfeit for loosing” he said grinning.

The group waited in the waiting areas, Laura was now very nervous thinking about what was going to happen. After a short while a young pretty lady came out of the back room and spoke to the group “What can we do for you” she asked, at first directing her question to the two girls.

Laura hardly knew what to say and stood there with a worried look on her face. John spoke up saying, “we are here for Laura to get some treatment”. “Is this correct” the young lady asked Laura. Laura looked at the pretty short haired red head for a while before nodding her head.

“Follow me” she said to Laura. John also stood and started to follow the young lady. “Sorry it is our rules that only the person having treatment is allowed into the theatre room, if you can wait here it would be much appreciated. “How much extra will it cost for me to join you two sexy girls” John asked slipping three £20 notes out of his pocket, “will this do”. The red headed lady looked at John seaming quite happy with John’s offer “As long as the young girl who’s getting her treatment has no problem, it will be fine with myself” “I will just get you a receipt, please wait here, I will be back shortly” she said disappearing once again.

John manoeuvred to Laura unclipping her handcuffs that were still out of sight behind her small towel. He then fastened these to Sarah and the small black railing behind her back, making sure she was securely attached.

The young lady soon came back and invited both Laura and John into one of the back rooms. Laura stood, this time leaving the towel behind. It was the first time that the red haired assistant had been able to see Laura in only her sexy lingerie, she gave a huge gasp as she noticed that the bra was total see through.

When the two teenagers were in the back room the lady asked “Now, what is it that Laura would like” John thought for a few seconds before saying “Laura would like you to ……………………”

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

All feedback and comments are much appreciated. Hope you like the chapter. I really want to reveal the next part soon as hopfully it will have a little surprise in parts (but what). Keep reading to find out what happens in STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

I also have a new thread: BED Habits if anyone would like to leave theres it would be much appreciated http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=58234

Thank you, from rachie

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #209
owlart
getDare Devil

Wow, I hadn't expected that! That's an interesting turn of events! Please don't make us wait too long to find out what's going to happen to Laura.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:05 PM   #210
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

I guess Laura's going to be shaved by John, or possibly he'll design a tattoo for her.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk