Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #211
opennina
Account Banned

lol maybe i could probably fit that i think though
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:27 PM   #212
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feryfurr View Post
I think he meant four apricots, but that's a guess. It could easily be "something for Croats"
I'd guess that he's going for carrots. Well, when in doubt, stick them all up there just to be safe.

As for a task, try stuffing a towel of reasonable size up your ass. Fit as much of it in as possible, but be sure to leave just a bit sticking out so that you can get it out later. Now, while it's in, give yourself a nice, warm enema at a slow pace if possible. This should soak the towel and cause it to expand inside you and stretch you slightly from inside. Hold the towel and enema for twenty minutes. This might not help with your permanent gape so much, but it should at least be fun.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741

Last edited by Mythologist; 08-31-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #213
Jakl

Default Dare

Stick a hair brush, side with the bristles first, into your ass. Squeeze your ass on it and spin it around five times. Won't help with the gape, but you'll find it interesting.
Jakl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:58 PM   #214
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakl View Post
Stick a hair brush, side with the bristles first, into your ass. Squeeze your ass on it and spin it around five times. Won't help with the gape, but you'll find it interesting.
Note: Do be careful about scratching the insides of your digestive system. That's likely to hurt and to have some slight difficulty healing safely.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #215
opennina
Account Banned

yeah dont think i will do that dont want to cut myself sorry
Old 09-01-2011, 03:55 AM   #216
Tizzman1993

I have some dares for you if you'd like:

- Put as much ice into your anus as you can manage and let it melt there, don't spill any out. After its fully melted stick an apple, or the biggest thing you can in there and precede to masturbate, as you climax you are to release the apple and enema from you anus

- If you prefer something a bit messier, continue with the ice as above and when it has melted continue to fist your ass and masturbate in any which you choose, you are too climax whilst fisting your ass, and while you climax you must try and push out all the water while fisting.

- An even messier version, continue with the ice as above, and when you first put the ice in your anus, once the ice melts you are to pee into a bottle but not spill the enema! You are then to take the piss and add it to the enema. Then continue to fist your ass and masturbate, when you climax you are to continue fisting while trying to push out the enema

Hope you would like to do these if so please report

Also I have some questions if you don't mind asking

Have you ever achieved an anal orgasm?
What age did you start anal? and how did it start?
What is your favorite dare?
Tizzman1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:38 PM   #217
opennina
Account Banned

Have you ever achieved an anal orgasm?
What age did you start anal? and how did it start?
What is your favorite dare?

no
12 masterbating in the shower
duh lol extreme anal

did the first part of your dare got 40 cubes in (2 ice trays) i reacon i could have fitted a bit more it all goes numb and you cant feel it after a while
hardly felt apple going in to be honest dont really like ice dares though dont like being cold
Old 09-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #218
JHC
Account Banned

put as many things in ur ass as u think possible and post how many things fit
JHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #219
Tizzman1993

So we can better give you dares to your specifics, what are your likes? and Limits? and how large can you stretch your anus? double fist yet? etc
Old 09-01-2011, 11:55 PM   #220
captcaveman25

Send a message via MSN to captcaveman25 Send a message via Yahoo to captcaveman25

Hey here is one - Get some pop rocks and show them into your ass after you gape it. Then get a can of soda and pour it in you. Should be interesting.
captcaveman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:16 AM   #221
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizzman1993 View Post
So we can better give you dares to your specifics, what are your likes? and Limits? and how large can you stretch your anus? double fist yet? etc
lol all in my first pos and i cannot fist myself because i can not bend enough
Old 09-02-2011, 04:47 AM   #222
Tizzman1993

Well opennina I do have a few...messy ones if you don't mind them, ones that involve light scat (poo) and heavy piss. Or I could keep them clean if you'd like. whats your preference
Old 09-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #223
opennina
Account Banned

id prefer clean but love to hear what your dirty ones are as i may do them
Old 09-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #224
Tizzman1993

Okay well, over the day drink a lot and collect as much pee as possible, and each time you pee stick it in your ass as a piss enema. Continue doing this until your usual bed time, you should be very full by the end of the day. You are then to plug up your anus for over night however which way you can. Then you are to go to your bed and masturbate and edge at least 10 times. No cumming, or leaking any. Then go to sleep wearing only a pair of panties. In the morning remove the plug from your anus and put your panties back on, you are then to edge 10 times through your panties, on the eleventh edge you may cum and unload your piss enema at the same time. Let me know how it goes
Old 09-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #225
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizzman1993 View Post
Okay well, over the day drink a lot and collect as much pee as possible, and each time you pee stick it in your ass as a piss enema. Continue doing this until your usual bed time, you should be very full by the end of the day. You are then to plug up your anus for over night however which way you can. Then you are to go to your bed and masturbate and edge at least 10 times. No cumming, or leaking any. Then go to sleep wearing only a pair of panties. In the morning remove the plug from your anus and put your panties back on, you are then to edge 10 times through your panties, on the eleventh edge you may cum and unload your piss enema at the same time. Let me know how it goes
lol this wont work over time any liquid in the colon gets absorbed so as i fill up ill also be absorbing some overnight there would be nothing left in the mornign

Advertisements
Kink Talk