Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-08-2019, 12:07 PM   #16
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiny sarah View Post
1. What level of difficulty are you looking for?
Easy - just a little mess (1 or 2 items)
Moderate - A good amount of mess (3-5 items)
Hard - 6+ items

I’ll take the hard option

2. Are there any substances you have in mind/readily available? (if not then state none):

3. Do you have any allergies I should be aware of?

None

4. Do you have any clothes you look to get messy in or would you do this naked?

Something tight that can hold the mess in like a swimsuit but just as happy naked

5. Where can you do this dare? (i.e. Bath/shower, garden...paddling pool in the front room...please list all possible options).

I can do it in the bath or in my back garden

6. Do you want this to be a game or straight dare?

I’ll go to a straight dare this time

7. Are there are any elements you want to add? (i.e. Bondage, pain, hidden public, etc...)

I’m up for public if you want to include it but not required. Other than that surprise me
Kinky Sarah...

For this dare you will wear a one piece swimsuit

In terms of substances you will need: 2 cans of baked beans, a cartoon of custard/pudding (something yellow), a cake (something creamy), some tomato soup, Mayonnaise and mustard

You are to do this in the garden:

You are to have a bit of a workout...

To start you will empty one can of beans down the front of your suit, a can of beans down the back - Proceed to do roll on the floor from front to back 5 times

Next pour the Custard onto a paper plate or shallow bowl, and proceed to do 5 press ups, each time dipping your face into the mess

Next either put the cake onto a raised surface and do 5 squats, each time you go down you should sit into the cake

The mustard I am hoping is in a squeezy bottle, do 5 star jumps, each time you raise your arms above your head you are to do a big squeeze of the bottle over your head

Finally, add the soup to the inside of your suit (down the front), pour the mayonnaise over your head and jog on the spot for 30 seconds

Good luck and looking forward to the report :P

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 12:13 PM   #17
Kiny sarah

Well this is going to be fun
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 12:45 PM   #18
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Hard - 6+ items

Lets say medium/hard for this.

2. Are there any substances you have in mind/readily available? (if not then state none):

I will go shopping after i recieve the dare

Peanuts/peanut butter

I have a 1 piece swimsuit which can get messy

5. Where can you do this dare? (i.e. Bath/shower, garden...paddling pool in the front room...please list all possible options).

Bathroom

Dare but a game could be fun too

7. Are there are any elements you want to add? (i.e. Bondage, pain, hidden public, etc...)

I am open to bondage, or pain being a part of it. Surprise me

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 01:53 PM   #19
Emalice9

May we have another dare

hard

Same locations just more stuff involved for us

And nude as always

Something that would be fun to watch in person

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:20 PM   #20
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Hard - 6+ items

Lets say medium/hard for this.

I will go shopping after i recieve the dare

Peanuts/peanut butter

I have a 1 piece swimsuit which can get messy

Bathroom

Dare but a game could be fun too

I am open to bondage, or pain being a part of it. Surprise me
Okay HappyBunny...

You will need: Yoghurt, Custard/Pudding, Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce and Whipped Cream

First you are to bind your ankles together tightly, kneeling in the shower...

Start by putting the ice cream down your top, splitting it between front and back (it may be partially melted), make sure to rub it well inside your suit...

Next you can hold open your suit while you pour the custard/pudding down over your face and into the suit

Take the Whipped Cream and squirt it into your mouth (not swallowing any) and let it all overflow over your chin and down onto the suit...any that splashes on the floor must be picked up and rubbed over yourself

Pour the Yoghurt over your hair and then finally the chocolate sauce

Before you clean up you need to do the following:

Put your swimsuit into a Wedgie

Spank your arse 25 times

Give your nipples 30 twists each

Enjoy

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 04-08-2019, 05:31 PM   #21
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emalice9 View Post
May we have another dare

hard

Same locations just more stuff involved for us

And nude as always

Something that would be fun to watch in person
Welcome to the messy spa!

The treatment materials you will need:

Chocolate Sauce, Mayonnaise, Soup (Mushroom if you have it), 6 Eggs, Baked Beans, Some makeshift gunge (perhaps cake batter)...something you can make pink or green, some cooking oil and some butter

You will lay down first face up and receive a massage with cooking oil, this should be from head to toe...

You get a Mayonnaise shampoo next

Then you get a chocolate facial and upper torso treatment

Finally you get 3 eggs smashed on your body (places to be chosen by your masseuse)

Then you swap places...

Your sister gets a butter massage to start

Baked bean shampoo

Then a soup facial and upper torso treatment

Finished up with the eggs for a bit of revenge

Then you cuddle together as you share the makeshift gunge over your heads

You then have three events to decide who can shower first and who ends up cleaning while messy

Rock Paper Scissors best of 3
An Arm wrestle
and finally an actual wrestle to pin their opponent down for 3 seconds...

Hope you enjoy

PM DARES!

Old 04-08-2019, 05:31 PM   #22
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Lets give it a shot then
Hard - 6+ items
A good amount

anything will work
no
anything will work
everywhere as long as its inside home
both are okay for me
pretty much anything in signature will work again as long as i can be home
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:43 AM   #23
Emalice9

We had plenty of fun and this was amazing by far our favourite one yet

You didn’t say where to do it so we choose the lounge room and used the coffee table as a massage table,

The oil rub down was a lovely start and got me super horny as sis made sure she got everywhere with it.

The Mayo shampoo was probably the worst part of the dare but was super fun. I’m sure it’s going to be a pain to wash out but totally worth it and I love my hair all white.

We did the chocolate treatment and it felt amazing we going to do it again but next time use melted chocolate so it locks on to my/our skin we think that would be even better tbh. But having her massage chocolate into my boobs was just like super amazing.

The egg smashing kinda hurt so it was different but still very good she left them in the fridge so they were ice cold when she did it. One went on my bum and she kinda fingered it in, the other two went on my boobs to mix with the chocolate she said I looked super funny with the yolks on me till they rolled off

We did a butter massage for her it made a lot more mess the the oil but was totally worth the mess and to see her covered in it, I made her stop and stand up when she was done just so I could enjoy it tbh.

The baked bean shampoo was my favourite part of the day tbh, I loved making it spread though her hair and she looks cute but a massive mess from it.

The soup was kinda meh as we only had farm house veg And it’s super thin so kinda just didn’t make that big of mess or effect her that much but I got to squash the veg onto her face which was cool

I decided for the eggs that she should have to swallow one and did it striaght into her mouth and the other two on her stomach

We wrestled to figure out who showers first but honestly we might just go outside and house ourselves down later, trying to pin each other was a bitch with how slimy we are and probably took us 20 minuites if fighting for sis to finally win. We finished the dare about 3 hours ago but just enjoying laying on the floor cuddled in this mess.

Thank you again

Limits:

Toys:

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Old 04-09-2019, 03:44 AM   #24
Emalice9

Of possible we love a task for tomorow

Only request this time is make us eat some of the gross disgusting things?

We have some left over stir fry we can use if you want (don’t have to just mentioning it ) about 3/4 of prawn and chicken stir fry. Shrimp for Americans

Limits:

Toys:

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Old 04-13-2019, 12:25 PM   #25
Kiny sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Kinky Sarah...

For this dare you will wear a one piece swimsuit

In terms of substances you will need: 2 cans of baked beans, a cartoon of custard/pudding (something yellow), a cake (something creamy), some tomato soup, Mayonnaise and mustard

You are to do this in the garden:

You are to have a bit of a workout...

To start you will empty one can of beans down the front of your suit, a can of beans down the back - Proceed to do roll on the floor from front to back 5 times

Next pour the Custard onto a paper plate or shallow bowl, and proceed to do 5 press ups, each time dipping your face into the mess

Next either put the cake onto a raised surface and do 5 squats, each time you go down you should sit into the cake

The mustard I am hoping is in a squeezy bottle, do 5 star jumps, each time you raise your arms above your head you are to do a big squeeze of the bottle over your head

Finally, add the soup to the inside of your suit (down the front), pour the mayonnaise over your head and jog on the spot for 30 seconds

Good luck and looking forward to the report :P
I did this dare today and had lots of fun doing it. I got a little paddling pool to do this. I started by pouring a can or beans down the front and one down the back of my swimsuit which made me squirm in place and a little of the source fell out of the bottom. Next I lay down and started to roll back and fourth which squished all of the beans and pushed a little out of the openings. Next I poured a whole carton of custard on the bowl and started the press ups pushing my face to the bottom everytime I went down coating my face and my hair and meaning that I had to wipe my eyes once I had finished. For the squats I put the cake (lots of chocolate icing) onto a little stall and proceeded to squat onto the cake squashing it more and more each time and covering my ass in a thick layer of icing. I then moved it to the side for later while I did the star jumps. I did use a squeezey bottle for this but I ended up squeezing most of it out over my head on the first jump and getting less and less out of it each time. As it washed down my face I pulled the front out to catch it into my swimsuit. I finished by pouring 2 cans of tomato soup into the swimsuit most of which poured out as I gave the suit a little squish against my body followed by the mayonnaise. I then jogged on the spot which caused a lot more of the soup, beans and mayonnaise to fall out. After I had finished I was a bit worn out so I decided to have a snack. I put the remainder of the cake into the pool and sank my face into it and ate as much as I could. When I’d had my fill I lay in the mess for 5 minutes before grabbing the hose and hosing myself down.
Old 04-13-2019, 02:25 PM   #26
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Hard - 6+ items

Hard please.

Anything really

None

Funny costumes swimsuits anything like that

Garden or public field woods so on

A game would be amazing

Balloons and silliness

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:50 PM   #27
SixTails

Hard

Currently have treacle & baby marshmallows but I’ll go shopping after I know what I need. I prefer using sweet products - custard, cream, angel delight, cake mix, syrup, bubble gum, pies, jam, ice cream etc. but also open to flour, eggs, beans/spaghetti hoops.

No, but no eating/putting in mouth

Naked

Bath

Either

Nope

Likes - Body writing, messy, self bondage, mild pain, private humiliation, duct tape

Limits - Public, Pee/Poo, insertion, cum dares, pics

Supplies - Coloured pens, permanent markers, duct tape, handcuffs, blindfold, collar & lead, wrist & ankle cuffs, whip, paddle, pegs, ice, PVA glue, glitter, syrup

Last edited by SixTails; 04-15-2019 at 02:51 PM.
SixTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 09:43 AM   #28
Kiny sarah

I’d like to go again if pos

Hard - 6+ items

I’ll take the hard option

None

Something tight that can hold the mess in like a swimsuit but just as happy naked

I can do it in the bath or in my back garden

I’ll try a game this time
Old 04-23-2019, 04:04 PM   #29
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Really sorry for the delay, it’s been a busy few days!
Next have a free night on Thursday, so will issue dares for all that have requested!

PM DARES!

Old 04-24-2019, 01:08 AM   #30
Kitty_Fox

What level of difficulty are you looking for?
Hard - 6+ items

1. Moderate

2. Are there any substances you have in mind/readily available? (if not then state none): whipped cream, chocolate syrup, pudding, pie, cake, eggs, ice cream, shaving cream, frosting

No

naked or costume

Bath/shower

game

Bondage

Loves: Costumes, petplay, bondage, teasing, role play, pee holding, exposure, messy, hidden/semi public, humiliation, anal
Dislikes: golden shower, pee drinking
Limits: scat, permanent, illegal, family, full public, photos/videos with face and privates, scat

24/F
Kitty_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, girls, messy, splosh, wam