Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #151
ZombieLincoln

Todd grinned, then led Jake back downstairs to the living room. On the way down the stairs, Todd stopped and gripped his belly as he felt another wave of cramps, then suddenly he started to mess his diaper again.
Limits: Eating poop/drinking pee/public
ZombieLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:25 AM   #152
Power of the diaper

"You messed again," Jake said stopping and laughing.

(So what do u think about including it?)

My name is little baby Power and I am a baby new year.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=588787
Power of the diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:06 AM   #153
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power of the diaper View Post
(Whats with these idiots posting in a private ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!)
In a public thread.

A few things.

1) You called a moderator an idiot, well done.
2)
What if people want to comment on the story?
3)
One sentence per post - wow, that's fantastic quality there.
4) Why use a thread just for the two of you? Seems like this kind of thing would be much better suited to either private one-to-one conversation/chat/blogs anyway
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:18 AM   #154
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

In a public thread.

A few things.

1) You called a moderator an idiot, well done.
2)
What if people want to comment on the story?
3)
One sentence per post - wow, that's fantastic quality there.
4) Why use a thread just for the two of you? Seems like this kind of thing would be much better suited to either private one-to-one conversation/chat/blogs anyway
What the doctor said.

What might have been better suited is you do this private roleplay in either larger chunks or at once via PM to make the story flow better

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:22 AM   #155
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Also, I would strongly recommend not calling people idiots in a public thread. I know I am one, but still, no one likes a name caller

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #156
amenablerebel

Doctor took the words right out of my mouth.
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #157
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenablerebel View Post
Doctor took the words right out of my mouth.
Hold on a sec while I put them back in for you
Old 03-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #158
Power of the diaper

I appologize for my above coments, but I need to ask what is the reason for posting completely random and pardon my language, stupid comments, that have nothing to do with the above posts at all. Also it is not completely private. If someone wants to join in the story, all they need to do is simply pm/vm/contact in some other way me or Zombie, and ask. Once again I must ask, what is the need for such replies as

And then Bob walked in before blowing up, poor guy

Also I would like to point out that comments like the above could possibly be taken as simply spam. As for the comment thing, could we settle it, by possibly making a seperate thread simply for comments?

Old 03-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #159
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
I appologize for my above coments, but I need to ask what is the reason for posting completely random and pardon my language, stupid comments, that have nothing to do with the above posts at all. Also it is not completely private. If someone wants to join in the story, all they need to do is simply pm/vm/contact in some other way me or Zombie, and ask. Once again I must ask, what is the need for such replies as

And then Bob walked in before blowing up, poor guy

Also I would like to point out that comments like the above could possibly be taken as simply spam. As for the comment thing, could we settle it, by possibly making a seperate thread simply for comments?
Just wanted to throw a spanner in the works, with Bob (RIP, poor guy), and something different. How was I meant to know what people thought? I know I was tired of seeing the thread pop up and due to the exclusivity of "two members only", never bothered even reading after the first time because, well, what's the incentive?

Also, arguably, your comments could be deemed spam. A story posted in large chunks is great and fine... but a sentence every time you log in? Wow. Fantast---yawnnn.

Do continue, and I think you should accept comments within this thread, to be honest.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #160
Power of the diaper

Ok, well I understand your point of view, but I must ask, why post something as odd and unnescary as And then Bob walked in before blowing up, poor guy. It honestly just seems kinda weird and out of place. But I must ask, would you like to join the roleplay? And my only thing about the comments is that, it sometimes interrupts the story.

Old 03-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #161
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Ok, well I understand your point of view, but I must ask, why post something as odd and unnescary as And then Bob walked in before blowing up, poor guy. It honestly just seems kinda weird and out of place. But I must ask, would you like to join the roleplay? And my only thing about the comments is that, it sometimes interrupts the story.
I'm content with my contributions which started with Bob (poor guy). Thanks though
Old 03-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #162
Power of the diaper

Ok, well I appreciate, at least thinking it over. Also just for clarity, I will try to post larger chunks, but one of the things about roleplaying is to not use the others character, so I can only post so much, without needing a reaction from the other user.

Old 03-30-2012, 04:51 AM   #163
italia13calcio
Account Banned

come on guys dont be annoying. it clearly says on the title its a private roleplay. if you want to comment how good/bad it is maybe you should just send them a pm. if you really feel the need to comment then atleast make sure that your comment is appropriate, comments about Bob are very immature and not the least bit funny - except to those who are also at your level of maturity. i understand it may not be the best story, either in quality or ideas, but give the authors the respect they deserve. I'm expescially calling out you, manbearpig, since you are a moderator and should know better. I dont see anyone making comments like those on Rachies threads. so just please stop unless your comment is actually worthwhile, or unless the authors give you permission. thanks.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:13 AM   #164
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia13calcio View Post
come on guys dont be annoying. it clearly says on the title its a private roleplay. if you want to comment how good/bad it is maybe you should just send them a pm. if you really feel the need to comment then atleast make sure that your comment is appropriate, comments about Bob are very immature and not the least bit funny - except to those who are also at your level of maturity. i understand it may not be the best story, either in quality or ideas, but give the authors the respect they deserve. I'm expescially calling out you, manbearpig, since you are a moderator and should know better. I dont see anyone making comments like those on Rachies threads. so just please stop unless your comment is actually worthwhile, or unless the authors give you permission. thanks.
Come on though, it's a bit of harmless fun. It states in the title it's a private roleplay in a public forum with public threads, open to all. If it's private (and private means 'between select people only', usually) it should be done in a private chat room or on MSN or via email or via PM. Y'know, where it'd be private. It's in a public forum in a public thread, therefore we can post comments within the thread, however BIG THE OPENING POST IS WHICH FORBIDS US ALL OR ELSE. And oi, Bob is an awesome guy (poor guy, RIP). Leave him out of it. Just a bit of fun. In any case, I thought it'd inject something new to the thread which was just "lol I post a sentence and then you do, then I will, then you do lol". Pfft, how tedious and boring. Rachie's threads, now you bring it up, are full of comments and ideas and well-thought-out posts, not just single-line sentences which, actually, are much better suited to being posted elsewhere such as in PMs.

/wall of text.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:41 AM   #165
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

Come on though, it's a bit of harmless fun. It states in the title it's a private roleplay in a public forum with public threads, open to all. If it's private (and private means 'between select people only', usually) it should be done in a private chat room or on MSN or via email or via PM. Y'know, where it'd be private. It's in a public forum in a public thread, therefore we can post comments within the thread, however BIG THE OPENING POST IS WHICH FORBIDS US ALL OR ELSE. And oi, Bob is an awesome guy (poor guy, RIP). Leave him out of it. Just a bit of fun. In any case, I thought it'd inject something new to the thread which was just "lol I post a sentence and then you do, then I will, then you do lol". Pfft, how tedious and boring. Rachie's threads, now you bring it up, are full of comments and ideas and well-thought-out posts, not just single-line sentences which, actually, are much better suited to being posted elsewhere such as in PMs.

/wall of text.
It may be all fun to you, but obviously the two authors dont think it's funny, and it conveys a huge lack of disrespct. I understand that it is a public forum, and that you are allowed to post. But they asked you not to, and you should respect that, as ALL OTHER USERS ON GETDARE have. If Bob is such an awesome guy, go write a story about him. On your own story thread. And if you feel like it is boring and a terrible story, then why bother reading it? and why bother commenting on it? And they are creating a story, which i believe goes in the story forum. Their style of writing should not be held against them.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk