Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
Power of the diaper

Default Baby New Year

Hey don't know if this is the right spot or not since it gives a dare, but also needs people to donate some things into it. If in wrong spot can someone please move it.

I will edit this post once people give some dares or additions to it

Has Anal, spanking, Diaper, both gay and straight.
(You don't have to do all parts of it. You should though)

This dare has a little story in it.

Once upon a time there was a baby new year. As everyone knows a baby new year is born at the beginning of the year gets older and older each month and dies a old man at the end of the year. This baby's name was (The first word in your username with baby in the front. Post in your signature, My name is Little Baby _____. Example I will post on my sig My name is Little Baby Power.)

Like all baby New Year's do he appeared out of Nowhere finger by finger.(On new years Eve starting a 6:30 in the evening, place each of your fingers in your ass, and after every half hour remove one finger.)

Till finally at midnight he was born. Now as the doctor says give that baby the spank of life. (At midnight using a paddle/ hand/ get some else to do it hit your ass as hard as possible till u start crying)

The doctor says its alive, a little sissy, but alive. Then he puts a diaper on you. But fortunately the last New Year used up all, but the diaper your wearing, and peed in all the clothes. You will have to wait till tomorrow before you wear any other clothes. (Put a diaper on. Do not wear any other clothes till january 2nd. Then you can wear normal clothes but keep wearing a diaper. You will continue to wear and use these diapers until you grow up(February))

On January 15th its the baby's first birthday, Lets give that one year old the spanking of a lifetime plus one for good luck. (Spank yourself 2 times Hard.)

On January 23th baby discovers a new toy, mommies' special little friend for when daddy can't do the job. Mommy doesn't find out that the baby has it till she changes its diaper. (Get a didlo or similar object and shove it up your ass/pussy under your diaper for 1 hour)

On January 31 Baby turns 5. Happy birthday baby, or should we say child. Uh o the little child accidentally just shoved the frosting covered cookie straight into there little face. Bad Child that's 6 spankings for you. 5 years old and one to grow on. (Get a cookie or cupcake, cum or frost the top of it and slam it straight into your face. Then bend over and spank yourself 6 times hard. Also now that your a child you should were embarrising shorts, cartoon undies, and a elmo shirt if possible. Also spend at least 1 hour watching little kid shows)

Now that the child can walk, on February six it helps mommy put clothes on the line. But woops it acidently got them stuck on itself. Mommy doesn't notice till 5 minutes are up and by then it has got them stuck on its nipples, balls and cock if guy, pussy if girl, lips, cheeks, fingers, toes, and ass crack. (Place as many clothes pins as possible in those places and leave them their for 5 minutes then remove them.)

The kid is turning 8 on Febuary 16th. Happy birthday brat, I mean kid. You ready for your present. Just bend over and the bully will give you it. The bully then reached over and grabbed your underwear and lifted it up giving you a atomic wedgie. And don't forget the birthday spanks. (Give yourself a atomic wedgie and spank your self 9 times. HARD)
FAIR WARNING NEXT PART IS MILDLY DISTURBING. I DO NOT ENDORSE THIS HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE.

February 25: The little kid was walking in the park when a man came and offered it candy. Of course as a nine year old you say yes. He looks you in his van where he and 4 other guys proceed to rape you. (Take 4 if guy, 5 if girl didlo/penis shaped objects and insert one in your ass, one in mouth, one if pussy if possible, and stroke the other two with your hands switching back and forth for at least 30 minutes.) Don't tell no one or we will get you, they warn.

End of February: Its your tenth birthday, Happy birth day. (Give yourself 11 spanks. Your now a preteen/teenager. Wear normal clothes from now on.

March 5: You ask someone to the movies. (Go see a preteen movie alone, if anyone asks your waiting for someone.)

March 10 - 13: A bully picks on you at school. (Give yourself a wedgie and a swirly once a day.)

March 15th: You are now officially a teenage. Welcome to the trials of adolescence, hormones, and awkward school years. But lets start it right with 14 spankings and your first masturbation session. (Spank yourself 14 times and relive your first masturbation time)

March 20: Your first time. Have sex with a dildo if gay or girl, or do it with a pillow if a guy.

March 26: You got detention. Teacher says write"I will not look up teachers' skirt" 500 times. (Write that out in pen.)

March 30: You have graduated high school and now officially are a adult. Time for your 19 spanks. (Spank yourself 19 times)

April 6: Time to get into that fancy college house. Pick where you want to join and join, if you can survive the initiation.
The Alpha House The Beta House The Gamma House
Spank Yourself Wear diapers for Get the thickest object
200 times hard a day and post you can find and shove
with 5 different the pics in your it up your ass and keep
objects Album it there for 2 hours

April 15: Happy 21 birthday. But instead of drinking, your buddy's left you tied up alone to your bed after they spanked you 22 times. (Spank yourself 22 times Hard and then tie your self up to your bed from 6 to 6.)

April 22: Spring Break!!!! Due to a rather stupid game of poker you are left naked in a hotel room. They don't come back for you till the next day. (Spend a day naked.)

April 28: Graduating from college is a big step. Its time to spend the day relaxing. Don't get out of bed for any reason. Where a diaper, have food on a table by your bed, I don't care just don't get out of bed for 24 hours. (Same as above)

April 30: Its your birthday. (Spank yourself 26 times.)

May to August Coming soon. If anyone wants to add a dare on a certain day tell me by reply or Pm and I will add it.

My name is little baby Power and I am a baby new year.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=588787
Power of the diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Power of the diaper for this post:
Old 12-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #2
Power of the diaper

May 1: You have just graduated from college. But times are hard and work is scarce. To get a job today you got to make your employer happy. So you lean over and let him have some fun with your body. Your self-esteem is ruined but you got the job. (Fuck your ass or pussy with a didlo or similar object 200 times, but then leave it in for the rest of the day under your clothes, to remind you what you did.

May 7: You new job as a hotel maid starts today. Thats life for you. work hard in college and you become a hotel maid. Go to each room in the hotel and make there beds. But since no one is clean, do it with there pillows. to get back at them. (Go to each room in the house and hump a pillow)

May 9: You walk in on guest being naughty. You even get involved. They have fetishes ranging from spanking to humiliation. They even steal your undies (Cross-dress and wear a skirt, spank your self 200 times, and go commando)

May 15: Its your birthday again. Your now 28. (that means 28 spanks)

May 20: You finally got a girl-friend. But she has some weird fetishes. She likes to be on top. (Get your didlo and fuck your ass for 20 minutes, while moaning, in pleasure. Like a slut.)

May 25: Your girlfriend and you made a stupid bet. Guess who won. And as a punishment you have to go put on a skirt and crossdress and suck off her friend. That will teach you to gamble. (Go fully crossdressed and suck off your didlo.)

Hey will someone please reply to this thread with ideas. Seriously. I have three people who have thanked me for this thread and yet no one will reply. I am taking ideas and dates. Ex: May 16: Blah Blah Blah. I will then add it to the calender.

My name is little baby Power and I am a baby new year.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=588787

Last edited by Power of the diaper; 12-21-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Power of the diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
ILoveDares!!!

I like the die and I think mor people will response if the hole thing is here
ILoveDares!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:20 AM   #4
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

This is an absolutely amazing dare, almost a story. I won't be doing it for several reasons. I really love idea! Keep up the great work,

As for suggestions, I'm the last person you should even think of asking.

Advertisements
Kink Talk