Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 03-28-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet
Default A Night of Truth or Dare

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Nick was preparing his house for the sleepover that would start in a few minutes. His two best friends would be attending, Alex and Davis, as well as three girls. Although, Nicole, Jenna and Colette had to leave at midnight and would sleep at Jenna's house who was Nick's next door neighbor. All of them were good friends and 15-16, juniors in high school.

A few hours later everyone was sitting around bouncing ideas off each other for what to do next. They had already eaten and watched a movie but it was only 9:30pm, leaving them with two and a half hours left before the genders would have to separate.
"I still think we should play cards," protested Davis who was arguing with Colette. The girls wanted to watch another movie that they had brought, but it was a chick-flick no true man would enjoy.
"Well maybe we should just go back to my house and leave you boys to play your cards," suggested Jenna.
"What movie is it again?" Nick asked, just wanting to get something done.
"Shut up, don't tell me you want to watch that movie!" Alex was appalled by Nick's decision.
"How about we play Truth or Dare then?" Nicole asked
"As long as you don't dare us to watch the movie. Anything but that." Davis stated, not realizing what he had actually said. And so everyone else agreed to the choice in game and Nicole took the first turn because she suggested the game.
"Ok, Nick, truth or dare?"
"Truth." Nicked decided to play it safe until he knew how intense the game would be."
"What color is your underwear?" Nicole laughed as she said it, being childish as usual.
"Uhh grey." Nick had no reason to lie.

The game progressed like this for a few minutes, and everyone decided how lame the game was so one brave soul decided to spice it up.
"Truth or dare Alex?" Asked Jenna
"Dare." Alex was confident about his choice, the worst dare so far had been to thrown your face into a piece of cake, and only because that was messy.
"I dare you to take your pants off!"

Sorry for part one being a bit boring, just had to set everything up.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 03:26 AM.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #2
LosingBet

Part 2:
"What?" asked Alex, he didn't know if he had misheard her or not.
"Take your pants off!" exclaimed Jenna, there were hoots from the girls who were obviously excited about the change in the game. So Alex stood up from his place in the circle, unbuckled his belt slowly and slipped off his jeans, leaving him in his white boxers. Jenna took his pants and threw them across the room. Nick was getting excited about what surprises there would be for him if he chose dare. He knew his mom would never come down and check on them until midnight when the girls had to leave. it was only 10pm now, two more hours.
"Ok, ok, Colette, truth or dare?"
"Dare." obviously she knew what alex would want, taking revenge for his embarrassment.
"Strip to your underwear." And so Colette stood up too, taking off her shirt and jeans and sat down in her pink bra and thong. The game continued like this for two turns Davis stripped two his red briefs and Nicole stripped to her white panties and bra. Nick was dared next by nicole, stripping down to his blue boxer-briefs.
"I thought you said your underwear was grey?" asked Nicole.
"Oops, must have forgotten, it's not like I check you know?" Nick defended.
"I think it's only fair that you take a penalty." Nicole stated.
"Fine, I will, so what is it?" The girls huddled up, nick began to get worried and also a little hard too, what could they want him to do?
"Ok, you have to go upstairs and change into a pair of your brother's underwear." Nick was shocked, his brother was 7 and very small. But he still went upstairs, sneaking by the family room where his brother and mom were. He opened his brother's underwear drawer, searching for the best pair. But they all had super heros or cartoon characters on them. He changed quickly and went back down into the basement.
"Nice spiderman undies Nick!" Colette exclaimed, they were incredibly small, showing off his small boner and showing the top of his pubic hair.
"Ok, ok, so Jenna, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Oh come on, take dare! All of us are in our underwear!" Alex exclaimed.
"Yeah don't be a party pooper." Nicole chipped in.
"But... i'm not wearing underwear." Jenna was very embarrassed, turning red.
"So?" Nick asked "You should still strip!"
"How about you wear Nick's boxer-briefs?" Davis suggested. And so she did, turning from the boys as she took off her pants, showing off her behind. The boys were excited as she slipped on nick's underwear.
"So, Davis, Truth or dare?" Jenna asked.

And the game continued, only alex was still wearing a shirt and the rest were in their underwear.

If you have any suggestions PM me.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #3
LosingBet

Thanks for the support everyone!
Part 3.
"Dare, of course." said Davis, he wasn't going to miss any action. Jenna observed Davis, sitting there in his red briefs and scanned the room.
"I dare you to be hung by the stairs by your underwear." The stairs in nicks basement had ledges on them, making it the perfect place to hand Davis. Alex grabbed a chair that davis stood on as his underwear was hooked on and the chair was quickly removed. Davis fell a short distence, until his underwear caught him, his face turning red, holding in his pain. A scream would alert Nick's mom which was something they didnt want. The girls laughed as his erect penis that was wedged to the front of his underwear. A few minutes later he fell, his underwear tearing in the back slightly. He was relived it was over and they returned to the game.
"How about now we just all take dare?" Davis suggested this so that he wouldn't be the only one taking dare now. The others agreed. "Ok, Nicole, I dare you to pee yourself." Nicole turned red, realizing that she really needed to go badly. Nick led her into the guest bathroom and into he shower, as the others watched her white panties grew yellow and a river trailed down her leg. When she was done she was wt and now yellow.
"Can I change?" She asked.
"No, you have to live with it." Nick stated, seeing his own underwear situation.
"Ok then. Nick, I dare you to be locked outside until your next turn." Nicole stated, as Nick stared at her, shocked again by the change in game he was picked up by the other boys and taken outside. It was a cool night and he was left there, sitting in the grass until they would let him back in.
"Well since he cant give a dare i'll just skip my turn." Jenna said, very happy. "Well then. Alex, I dare you to be handcuffed behind your back." And so Colette searched the storage room for some plastic handcuffs, locking Alex's hands behind his back. Then suddenly Colette began to feel his privates.
"He doesn't feel very big. Come see this girls." Davis watched as his friend was surrounded by girls, all feeling his package. He felt both scared and jealous of his friend. Then the girls stopped and returned to the game. Alex's 4 inch boner was visible through his boxers.
"Ok, I dare colette to change clothes with Jenna." Alex said, allowing the girls to enter the bathroom. They were about the same size and when they emerged Jenna was in a pink thong and bra while Colette was in nick's boxer-briefs and a black bra.
"Well we better let Nick in." Colette said, and so he was. During the time he was outside Nick's penis had shrunk from being erect to almost non-visible even in the tight undies he was wearing.
"Ok, time for your next dare Nick." Colette said.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #4
LosingBet

Part 4

"Ok, so Nick, I dare you to have whipped cream shot into your underwear." Colette smiled, grabbing a can of whipped cream from the table of snacks. She approached him and opened the front of his underwear, sneaking a quick peak and then unleashing the cream down the front. It began to seep from the top and she stopped. Nick re-arranged himself and it felt oddly good to him.
"Ok, then who should I dare next." He immediately found his target, Nicole, who had trapped him outside in the cold. "I dare nicole to strip butt naked." Nicole appeared obviously scared, even though nick didnt think she had anything to be ashamed about. Her athletic body was very trim with fairly large breasts. She first removed her bra. The boys hooted but stopped when she covered with an arm. Then she removed her soiled panties with one hand, covering her dignity. Although, the boys could still make out the sign of untamed pubic hair beneath her hand.
"I hope you're all happy now." Nicole stated distastefully. "Ok Davis. Time to get some new underwear. I dare you to go upstairs naked and find a jockstrap. If you cannot then no underwear for you." Nicole giggled and Davis dropped his torn briefs and sneakily ran upstairs. 6 minutes later he returned in a white jock-strap.
"I'm glad we're the same size Nick." He said jokingly, pleased his task was completed successfully. "Ok Colette, I dare you to go streaking outside around Nicks whole house without covering up." Colette stood, quickly unsnapping Jenna's bra and flicking off Nick's Boxer-briefs at the boys, showing off her shaved vagina before embarking into the cold. A half a minute later she ran back in, getting dressed quickly. Davis had tried to lock her out, but Jenna kicked him in the balls. The jock-strap came in handy there.
"Ok, Alex." Colette began when she was dressed in her borrowed clothes. "I dare you to take a shower in your boxers." The still handcuffed Alex was lead into the shower where it was turned on for 5 minutes. Colette turned it from extremely hot to cold and back again. His white boxers turned totally see through penis and pubic hair. He was wet and very embarrassed now. Nick and Davis helped him dry off as the girls waited to return to the game.
"Jenna, I dare you to give each of us a lap dance." said Alex. Davis and Nick high-fived eachother. Pleased with Alex's dare. They all sat down as Jenna gave each boy their few minutes in heaven before moving on to the next. Every boy was pleased.
But secretly the girls were plotting what to do next. They wanted more control over the boys and less for them to do. At this rate they would all be naked and none of the guys would be. So they would have to be sneaky if they wanted to get their way.

Next part will come soon. Send any PM's with suggestions.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:40 AM   #5
LosingBet

Thank-you everyone so far for the support, and so we keep going!
Part 5A: Things get interesting.
"Ok, Nick... I dare you to, shave all of your pubic hair!" said an excited Jenna, Nick obviously was caught off guard by the proposal. "Nicole can help you if you want."
Nicole got up, looking happy. Nick was silently lead into the bathroom with nicole, closing the door behind them. Nick starred at her tanned naked body, she obviously had tanned naked several times. This thought made nick a little harder as she pulled down his cartoon undies and cleaned away the whipped cream from earlier dares. She smiled as she took Nick's electric razor and began to shave into the bush. Grabbing his cock and balls to make sure she got every inch of hair. Then she was done in a few minutes. She tried to put it away but nick stopped her.
"I think it's only fair." Nick said, taking the razor and leaning down to shave Nicole's own pubic hair. He had liked Nicole many years ago but sometimes thought she was a weird girl. But here, looking at her now as he shaved her own hair, he knew he had feelings for her.
Then he was done and they emerged. Nick showed his now clean skin and put his underwear back on but the crowd was looking at Nicole, who was also shaved.
"What are the guys in the locker room going to say," Nick said, trying to joke around. "Ok, Colette, I dare you to take off your bra and replace it with whipped cream. So colette stood, taking the can of whipped cream and shooting down the cups of her bra. Then she removed the bra, showing just two circles of cream protecting her dignity. Then she drew on the straps of her bra before putting the can away, completing her task.
"Ok, next!" said Colette, ready. "I dare Davis to cut the strap of his jock-strap." Davis got up with a pair of scissors in hand.
"Wait, thats mine, my mom will notice if there's a big cut in it!" Nick suddenly said, obviously concerned their game would be revealed.
"Well I gave him my dare, and it's final." said Colette.
"Cant you just make him take it off?" Nick asked.
"Hey!" Davis piped in, not wanting to strip totally naked.
"If you're going to stop the dare nick you need to take a penalty again." Jenna added, Nicole and Alex remaining silent until the affair ended.
"I will then, I don't want my mom to be after me."
"Ok, your penalty will be..." Jenna conversed with the other girls, figuring out what he had to do. "Ok, you have to suck Davis' dick for 5 minutes!" The girls all grinned. And Nick was ready to quit. But then he remembered the bathroom with Nicole and how the game could continue if he did this.
"Davis stood and Nick got down on his knees. Davis always joked around about being gay and Nick had always wondered if he really was. What could be going through Davis' head right now? Nick pulled down the jock strap revealing a semi-erect penis right in front of him. He placed it in his mouth and got to work. He prayed Davis would last 5 minutes and not cum. As he sucked the semi-erect penis became a fully hard. The girls began to chant, wanting nick to go deeper. He did, but Davis had a big cock, at least 8-9 inches which was bigger than both him and Alex. The girls said his 5 minutes were over and he stopped. Davis had a hard time getting the jock-strap to fit on again but the game resumed.
"Ok, I guess it's my turn to dare." Davis began. "Ok Jenna, I dare you to make out with Nicole!" Davis was excited and the other two boys cheered.
"How long?" Jenna asked, showing no fear.
"A minute, but get into it or i'll make it 10 minutes." said Davis and the girls began. Nicole's naked body pressed against Jenna who was wearing Colette's underwear. Nick was jealous and turned on through the whole affair, imagining himself in Jenna's place. Davis said time and the girls unwrapped from each other, happy it was over.
"Ok, Alex," Jenna began. "Strip naked" Alex requested help, Davis reached over, yanking off the wet boxers and throwing them at Jenna. Alex was proven to not have a big penis. It appeared to be fully erect but was only about 4 inches. Maybe less.
"Ok Nicole." Alex was deep in though now. Nicole was already naked and there wasn't much he could think of. "Ok i got something. You have to go upstairs naked and find Nick's brother. Take the clothes he's wearing!"
This was the riskiest dare yet, involving a new person who wasn't playing. But Nicole was ready for the challenge.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:23 AM   #6
LosingBet

Part 5B: Nicole's Dare

Nicole went upstairs, peeking around corners into the living room and kitchen. Both were vacant. She went down the hall, where she knew Nick's parents were. The door was closed and it was silent inside. With any luck they were asleep and would stay that way. Nicole didn't want to be discovered naked and wandering the house.
Nick had said that his brother should be asleep in his room which was upstairs. But she didn't know exactly which room or how she would get the brother's clothes. She crept up the stairs and onto the second floor. There were 4 closed doors. The first one was a closet filled with toilet paper, towels, etc. Definitely not the brother's room. She opened the next door, finding a large room with doors to a bathroom and closet open. A lamp next to the bed was on. Underwear and clothes were strewn across the floor and the closet was filled with old toys.
Nicole had found Nick's room. The mess must have been Davis in his desperate attempt to find one of Nick's jock straps. Then she got an idea. She could try to trick the brother by acting like Nick. It was obviously a desperate attempt but it was better than no strategy. It was also a chance for her to wear some clothes again.
She began picking clothes up off the floor and began to get dressed. Then she realized she was wearing the clothes of the boy she had liked for a long time. It was making her wet and she suddenly had the urge to masturbate. But she knew the others were waiting and she didn't want to make them wait too long. She put on a full set of clothes including socks, underwear, jeans, and a hoodie. She put the hood up and crept into the next room, which was the brother's.
The room was smaller than nick's but much neater. The brother was asleep in his bed. She liked Nick's brother but he was sometimes a pest. She wondered what he would do when he woke up naked. She crept next to the bed and pulled back the covers, suddenly the brother turned.
"Wha? Who's there?" The brother asked.
"It's just me, Nick, go back to sleep," said Nicole in a deeper voice. Trying to act like Nick. The brother was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of Superman underwear. She pulled both off without any trouble from the brother. He was still asleep but only now naked. She looked away from his privates, giving him dignity. She pulled his covers back on and left the room.
She returned to the basement, wearing Nick's clothes.
"Where'd you make a side trip to Nicole?" Jenna asked,
"I still did the dare. I just used some of Nick's clothes to fool his brother." said Nicole, the others were proud she did the dare but the boys were disappointed in her choice to get dressed again. But they allowed it, after all, one more dare and she'd be naked again anyways.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:17 PM   #7
LosingBet

Part 6: The beginning of the end.

"Ok, so who's next?" Nicole asked, knowing very well that she could choose any of the three boys. "Well Davis, since I'm wearing boys clothes you need to dress girly. I dare you to wear Jenna's bra." Colette had lost Jenna's bra after it was replaced with whipped cream and Davis picked it up. He struggled getting it on but the black bra looked good on him in Nicole's opinion.
"Who thinks I look good?" Davis asked jokingly. "Ok, Jenna, I dare you to put ice cubes down your bra and thong!" So Jenna walked upstairs, returning with a cup full of ice. She began by shoving three ice cubes in each bra and three more down the front and the back of her thong. Soon she began to dance around, the cold getting to her.
"For how long?" She asked, wiggling around.
"The rest of the game."
"Darn it." She was freezing but decided on her next dare to give. "Ok, Nick, I dare you to jump in the pool outside, and swim five laps." Nick got up, getting used to these dares and walked outside. The others followed. In his backyard was his pool which was still open despite it being a cool summer's night. The others stood on the pool deck as Nick dove in. He began his laps as the others cheered him on. He completed his five laps and got out of the pool. The girls began to giggle, and he looked down. His spiderman undies had not only shrunk slightly but were see-through.
"Lets just go back inside." said Nick, obvious to him now that he had been tricked. Once they were safely back inside the girls didn't let him dry off but he gave his next dare. "Ok, Colette, just lie down and I dare you to allow us guys to rid you of your whipped cream." Nick signaled to the other guys and they all got down too and began to lick all the whipped cream off of Colette's breasts. They licked them for a good few minutes even after all the cream was gone and called their job good.
"Ok, now my turn." began Colette, "Just stay there alex. I dare you to pose for pictures." She pulled out a digital camera and began to take pictures of the defenseless Alex, handcuffed and naked. "These will go nicely on the web."
"Now that's unfair." Nick piped in, leaning in front of Alex.
"Is it?" Jenna asked, pulling out her phone and Nicole did too. They all had pictures of previous dares. Nick sucking Davis' cock, Alex naked, Nick swimming in underwear and all their other dares.
"You are not going to post them on the web!" said Davis, they would be humiliated.
"Ok, we'll make you a deal. We'll play you in a game of Strip Poker. Guys vs. Girls. The first team naked will have to do anything the others want, including erasing pictures, after midnight. Sound fair?" Nicole made an interesting proposal.
"We agree. When we win we want all pictures erased and in exchange naked pictures of all of you to do with as we will." Nick proposed.
"And when we win you will all do any dares we want for the night. Anything. Maybe if we're happy we wont post the pictures." added Colette
"You're on!" Alex piped in.
So the game was on!
Old 03-29-2008, 08:38 PM   #8
LosingBet

Sorry i'm not good in poker terminology. So it'll be kinda a bland game.
Part 7: Strip again

So the group switched clothes back to one another and began to get dressed again. Nick kept on his spiderman underwear, Davis with his jockstrap and they uncuffed Alex so he could get dressed. The girls switched their underwear back to one another. Nicole decided to keep on the clothes she took from Nick's room while Jenna was still in Nick's boxer-briefs.
The rules were simple, they played as if there were two people playing but three people strip. Each player was allowed 4 articles of clothing. For guys they wore two shirts to make up for the girls having bras.
"So lets do this." Nick said, his team ready. The cards of the first round were dealt. In each round they had to bet at least one article of clothing. There was practically no backing out even if you were dealt a hand with nothing good. To make things interesting every time a team loss they had to do a group dare. The boys won the first hand, the girls taking off their shirts, or in Nicole's case a sweatshirt.
"Ok, so your dare is to hump each other!" Davis spoke up, it was a bland dare but the girls got into it, joking around like good friends. The next hands were dealt and the guys lost. They took off their first shirt and the girls decided that they also had to hump each other. It was funnier to see guys doing it to each other of course.
The next round started again, and the boys luck had run out again. This time they had to take off their second shirt. All of them were now topless and worried about the rest of the game.
"Ok, lick each other's chests." said Nicole and the boys did. Alex doing Nick, Nick to Davis and Davis to Alex. All of them felt weird about it but they had to do it. The next round continued, cards being dealt and the girls lost. They decided to drop their pants for the boys once again.
"Give each other atomic wedgies." Alex decided, he wasn't very creative. But it proved to be a great dare, the guys admiring the imprints of vaginas in the girl's underwear. They got back into the game, wedgies still in place. The game turned against the boys once again, losing to the girls. They dropped their pants as well. Alex to his boxers, Davis to a jockstrap and Nick down to his brother's Spiderman undies.
"If you back out now we might give you back some of the pictures." Jenna offered, trying to be nice.
"It's all or nothing, what's the dare?" Nick asked
"You guys have to play the last round outside." The boys trooped outside and were given their cards. The girls stayed inside. One more loss an the boys were naked and at the girl's mercy. The cards were shown to the two groups.
The boys lost again. Their last chance crushed. The girls cheered as the boys stripped outside, throwing their underwear into the girls.
"Now come back inside and listen to our rules," said Nicole, and the boys did. "It's 11:50, we're going to go back to Jenna's house. When your mom comes down just be in your sleeping bags and tell her we already left. At 12:15 come outside and meet us. We'll leave notes in your sleeping bags telling each of you what to bring."
The girls went aside and wrote on three sheets of paper, placing each one in a sleeping bag. Then both groups got dressed and departed. A few minutes later Nick's mom appeared at the bottom of the stairs.
"Where are the girls?" She asked.
"Oh they already left mom." Nick said, acting as if nothing happened.
"Ok, well don't stay up too late," and with that she left the room. The boys were left alone to ponder their fate. Each one drew their piece of paper to figure out what they had to bring.

Nick: Change into your brother's superman underwear and wear only that. Bring with you: A towel, spiderman underwear, your cellphone and chocolate syrup. Love; Nicole

Alex: Wear nothing outside. Take Davis' bag of clothes and toiletries with you, don't let him stop you. Also bring an electric razor. Sincerely; Colette

Davis: Take Alex's boxers and wear them outside. He's going to take your bag of clothes and let him. Bring with you some scissors, a shirt and the jock-strap. Best of Luck; Jenna
Old 03-30-2008, 07:48 AM   #9
LosingBet

Part 8: This is War

The boys were lying around, waiting for 12:15 and their fate to be decided.
"Why do they want us to bring all this stuff?" Nick asked the others.
"Haven't you ever seen on the web all that slave and master stuff?" Davis asked. "They're going to put us in shock collars and torture us. And the they'll have more pictures to blackmail us with!"
"I hope not," said Alex, stating the obvious. His situation was far worse than the others, having to go to the girls naked.
"Well I don't think they just want to torture us, we've been friends for years. Why would they do this to us now?" Nick asked.
"They're girls, who knows why the do anything anyways?" Davis was obviously frustrated, thinking the worst. 12:15 rolled around and they grabbed their things, heading outside.

The girls were already waiting as the boys approached them. For some reason, nick observed, they all seemed mad at each other.
"Ok, heres how this is going to work." Jenna explained "Each of you is paired with one of us. We're going to be playing a little game tonight and will plan other days to do similar games. Tonight the point is to be the last team with clothes on."
"I'm already naked." Alex pointed out.
"That's why you have the bag of clothes," said Nicole distastefully.
"Anyways, Nick and Nicole will be based at the pool. Alex and Colette will be in the woods and Davis and I will be in my playground."
"What's the point of all of this?" Nick asked.
"It's just all in good fun, you lost and we won. So this is what you have to do. Now let's go." Nicole led him back to his own backyard. From the pool deck they could see the woods and the playground in Jenna's backyard.
"So what do we exactly have to do again?" Nick asked, confused.
"Strip the others and throw their clothes in the pool. That is considered out along with clothes thrown in the trees or cut by scissors."
"Seems like this is a pointless game," Nick added, sitting with his legs in the pool.
"Once we win the losers have to do whatever we say. But you still have to follow my orders for now." Nicole seemed very excited about the night to come, Nick was getting more worried by the second.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:21 AM   #10
LosingBet

Part 10: Punishment

Nick and Nicole helped Jenna hout of the pool. As Nicole comanded Jenna to strip and did so Nick couldn't help but notice Nicole's body again. With her baggy pants gone Nicole was wearing new boy-brief style white underwear. He tanned and skinney legs turned him on, which he tried to hide from the girls. He watched the woods. He assumed only Colette was left as Alex's screams would have alerted her to Davis for a surprise attack. She was very sneaky like that. But he couldn't be sure although nothing had emerged from the woods.
"Nicole, who's that?" Nick asked, confused at what he was seeing. The naked and wet Jenna joined them as they watched Alex streaking out of the woods, running from something.
"He's going to kill us all!" He screamed, running still.
"Wait, you said that if your clothes were cut off they were out?" Nick asked
"Yeah, why?" Nicole seemed oblivious to what Nick was thinking.
"You're letting DAVIS run around AT NIGHT with scissors, chasing other people," it was not a pretty thought.
Then Colette emerged from the woods, stripped down to her underwear, being chased by Davis who still had his boxers. Nick and the girls joined the chase, they didn't want anyone to get hurt. Davis was too compeditive to realize he could hurt him or the others with the scissors.
Nick was running the fastest, intercepting Davis and knocking the scissors out of his hands. Davis tackled Nick because the game was still on to him. Nick and Davis rolled around on the grass as the girls watched, cheering them on. Nicole and Colette were too obsesed with the fight to think of stripping the other and winning the game. Right now it was Nick vs. Davis.
Then a bright light turned on from Nick's house, the girls saw it and ran for cover. Alex joined Davis and Nick who had stopped fighting. Nick's mom emerged from the house, appearing enraged.
"NICK, is this what you do at sleepovers? Your brother wakes up naked, you're wearing his underwear, Alex is naked and you're wrestling Davis? What is the meaning of this?!" Nick looked around, the girls were gone.
"Mom, it was the girls!" He defended
"The girls are at Jenna's house sleeping probably but you're out here almost naked! Now get inside. Alex, Davis, I'm calling your parents," and she did. Nick was grounded for the rest of his summer vacation, as was Alex and Davis. For the next month all they had were the memories of that one night.
About a week later the girls called all of them, reminding them that they had still won and expected to reunite this game when school started. Offically nobody won the first game. Nick and Nicole started dating, his mom thought she was a good girl and let her come over through the summer. Nick's mom told his brother that he was allowed to punish Nick for stripping him in the night. He swears he will soon.
To Nick, the night had cost him a lot. But he continued to let his fantasies run wild about the beginning of school would bring.

That's the end of my first story, hope you liked it and it wasn't too short. I'm still deciding if I should post the next part here or in a new topic. But look for it!

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
Old 04-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #11
LosingBet

Story 2: A week of Truth or Dare
Part 1: Horrid Revenge
(Warning: Contains horny young children gone wild. )

The bell rang, the first day of school was finally over. Nick, Alex and Davis were offically un-grounded and intended to celebrate at Nick's house with their friends. The boys were pleased that all three of them shared two classes, gym and math. The girls were in several of their classes. Nick was especially pleased that ne sat next to Nicole in their history class and had the same gym hour as they did.
Nick drove home from school and prepared his basement once again for a party. The last time he did this was in the summer, and he knew how that went, leaving him grounded. Tonight the boys wouldn't be sleeping over and Nick's brother, Kyle, would have a few of his friends at the house partying too. As if little kids knew about real parties.

The night began as his friends arrived... and the little munchkin children that were his brother's friends. Once the party had started Kyle pulled his brother aside and led him upstairs because he had "something important" to show him.
"You're not wearing the right clothes Nick," he said, once they got up to his room. Nick was concerned, his imagination wandered as his thoughs turned to the punishment he was promised.
"I am not wearing your underwear down to that party," it was the first thing Nick thought of.
"Ew, no." Obviously Kyle had something else planned.
"Your punishment is private and mom agreed that it was fair," Kyle made Nick lie down on the bed and his arms were handcuffed to the bedposts.
"This is getting weird..." Nick said, worried severely.
"Well, mom agreed to most of it." Kyle stated.
"I swear if you pull anything freaky here I will go to mom!" He knew his good little brother would back down.
"She'll beileve me more than you. I'll make up a ton of stuff that will get you grounded forever and she'll beileve me!" Nick knew this was true and complied, his brother didn't have an evil mind by any means. His brother began opening doors and kids emerged, boys and girls. They surrounded the bed that Nick was trapped too.
"Ok, now this is crossing the line!" Nick halfway yelled, he was surrounded by 7-10 year olds and it appeared all of them were waiting for something.
"Mom said I could invite a small audience to your humiliation. But I figured since you have to do what I say that i'd invite all my friends and add onto the humiliation a bit," The thought of being humiliated in front of these kids was mortifying to Nick, his other friends were busy downstairs and his mom would instantly take his brother's side.
"This is revenge for the humiliation and the pictures," Kyle said, coming closer to Nick.
"There were no pictures of you!" Nick was confused, the girls had shown them all the pictures.
"Well there were, I saw some of them that my friends found. You have pervert friends Nick!"
"So do you, you're barely eight!" Kyle ignored this and began to work on Nick's belt, pulling it completely off his pants. He then moved to Nick's jeans, there was silence and kyle was unzipping and snapping. Nick was mortified as his shorts came down, revealing his red boxer-briefs and a big buldge. The thoughts of what would come next were giving him a large boner. He was at the mercy of not just one person but a mob. And they were all young. Kyle began to pull at the boxer-briefs, Nick began to struggle.
"Please Kyle, i'm so sorry for what happened and it will never happen again i'm sorry!" It was too late though as he was exposed to the group. His erect penis stood high as the crowd stared in awe. His pubic hair was only just growing back from the summer.
Girls began to reach out and touch it, so did some of the boys too. Nick saw a couple of camera phones and even a digital camera taking pictures. He had never been so embarrassed. One of the girls reached out and began to rub up and down his shaft. He was shocked at what they were doing, and even that they knew how to do jack him off. He began to get more and more erect and tried to hold himself back. More people reached out, rubbing his thighs and balls, some lifted up his shirt exposing his chest. It wasn't long before he shot his load off and the crowd was amazed.

This was the most corrupted group of kids Nick had ever seen.

Kyle pulled something out from under his bed and showed Nick. It was a pair of pink flower panties. He pulled them onto nick and put his shorts back on.
"This is my revenge brother," They all returned to the rest of the party. He was pantsed by the group of kids several times, each of which exposing his girly underwear to his friends. A couple hours later and it was time for the little kids to go home. The teenagers had an hour to themselves before their party was shut down too. Nick was releived that he would get some peace now. Hopefully.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #12
LosingBet

Part 2: Plans are made

Nick laid down on the couch as the others sat around the room. They talked about their new teachers and who was in eachother's classes and such, until.
"Anyways, we all know what we really want to talk about," Jenna began, looking excited.
"No more surprises tonight please," Nick begged them, worn out from his horrible night.
"So, our next event." Colette began, "We're going to take it up a notch now. We did all kinds of stuff here but now we're going to be doing dares at school."
"Personally I don't want to get suspended," Davis chipped in, the girls looked at him, annoyed.
"We're not idiots Davis," Jenna said, annoyed. "We're going to compile a list of dares this week that we think would work. Then assign them a certain number of points. The team that ends up with the most points wins."
"What do they win?" Alex asked, looking for a good answer.
"What do you think is fair?" Nicole asked.
"How about we make bets on who will win?" Nick chipped in.
"Good, i'll bet on you guys and I wont do any dares." Davis said jokingly.
"Fine, bad idea I guess." Nick backed down.
"Ok, we'll do it like this," Jenna had it all planned out. "Throughout the week the teams will do dares and we can bet different things for the losers. Our base bet will be losers have to streak through part of the school. Now through the week we can add things to that until the final dare."
"How about we add more to that? Like lowest boy score and lowest girl score?" Davis asked, looking for more fun.
"Good idea, we'll do that too." Everyone was looking forward to this new game. Soon Nick's mom came down and told everyone that it was time to go. They all said goodbye and left. Nick marched up to his room and changed, going to bed soon after.

Old 04-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #13
LosingBet

Wow, thanks for the great support everyone!
Part 3: Competition and Strategy

The next few days went by as usual. Nick was getting used to school but still missing the days of summer. He didn't think too much about next week, it couldn't be horrible so he'd just deal with it. Although Nick didn't know what surprises friday would bring yet.
Friday came along and went on as usual. After gym class Davis took him aside and talked to him.
"I've been thinking Nick, you don't stand a chance against me," Davis seemed happy that he said it.
"I'm guessing you want to make a special bet on that then? What'll it be because i'm in," Nick was ready.
"Ok, the guys loser will be a slave to Joey," Davis was practically excited about this. Joey was an openly gay boy at their school and would definatley be happy with a boy slave.
"Fine, i'll do it. I'll make sure to help Joey with your humiliation," Nick didn't give time for Davis to respond. The real game was on now.

After school Nick and Nicole got together to go over the list of dares and their points. They wanted to figure out what dares they could do together or in combination.
"So the only rules are if you dont complete a dare or manipulate it then it turns into negative points?" Nick asked himself, confirming it. "Seems fair."
"A lot of dares to choose from too." Nicole added. The dares ranged from 1-15 points each. They covered everything from wedgies to masturbation. Topping off the chart was video tape a couple having sex in the school, but Nick and Nicole didn't want to go that far.
"You printed off your own sheet right?" Nicole asked, Nick was looking off of hers.
"Yeah, it should be around here..." He searched the room but found no signs of it. He began to panic, if his mom found it then he could be grounded for the rest of his life! Then he thought of someone else: his brother.
He went straight to his room and opened the door, finding his brother going through the sheet of dares.
"Kyle, stop going through my stuff!"
"I'm sorry but once mom sees this you'll be dead meat." Kyle seemed very pleased, once again Nick was cornered.
"Why do you do stuff like this? I'm your brother!"
"Because you're always mean to me and you took naked pictures of me and you tell mom about everything I do wrong. I'm just doing the same to you!" Kyle was very upset and Nick decided to just please him.
"Ok, i'm sorry about the pictures but that wasn't me. Give me the list back and don't tell mom and I'll do whatever you want," nick knew it's what his brother wanted. Kyle agreed and returned the list. Nick returned to Nicole and they continued their meeting.
Soon Nick and Nicole planned out their 5 days and were ready. They couldn't lose the competition this time. The games were on.

I'm planning 7 more parts. One for each day, one for the punishments (most likely will become 2 or more.) and one for Nick's day of anything with Kyle. Should be fun.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #14
LosingBet

Part 4: Monday: Day one begins!

Nick was getting ready for the first day. He didnt have too many special dares planned for today. Mostly he was setting up dares for the rest of the week. He packed some vital supplies in with his books and headed off to school. Once in the school's parking lot he sagged his pants down to almost the end of his boxer-briefs, doing this all day was 2 easy points.
He walked into school and quickly found Nicole, wearing an extremely short skirt.
"Can I see?" Nick asked, half joking. She wasn't wearing panties and had a very short skirt, 5 points for her. They walked together and found their other friends who didn't appear to be doing any dares as of yet.
"Not getting an early start Jenna?" Nicole asked.
"No, we're planning to go for the big points just a couple times and easily win, not have to humiliate ourselves all week for a couple points here and there," She sounded almost angry to Nick, it scared him slightly. The warning bell rang and they dispersed to their classes.

Davis was in the locker room, having asked to use the bathroom in history class. He had planned several dares to do in this room through the week and was starting now. First he found some clothes from the lost and found and put those on instead, white shorts, black briefs and a blue t-shirt. 3 points. He then went to the showers and turned them on, soaking his shorts and making them see-through. This was another 4 points for Davis, he returned to class like nothing happened, although everyone was silently surious about why his pants were see-through.

Colette had gym class first hour and did her first dare there. She wore her tight white shirt for the rest of the class with no bra. All the guys had noticed by the end of class and she kept wearing just that for the rest of the day, throwing her bra into the boy's locker room. These dares combined were 6 points.

The next hour was gym for Nick, shared with Alex, Davis and Nicole. This was the biggest group of the 6 in one class and was destined to be an hour of action. Nick discovered his clothes were gone from his locker and instantly assumed it was davis. The lost and found was empty of all spare clothes that he could wear. He went to his teacher for help.
"Well you know the rules Nick, you forget your clothes and you have to do gym in your underwear," Nick hated this teacher, except when the girls had to play in their underwear, then he loved him. This rule may have been bordering on a sexual crime but nobody ever complained about it.
Nick did as he was supposed to, doing all of gym class in his white boxer-briefs. When the class was finally over the real fun began. Every student had to shower after class, Davis held back though, now taking Nick's real clothes and hiding them. Meanwhile, Nicole, wearing only a towel, entered the boy's locker room where their teacher was. She had just showered and was now completeing a dare. She asked her teacher several gym related questions which he answered. Boys started to return from their showers and were getting dressed while watching Nicole in her towel. Then as she left, she dropped it in front of all of them. She slowly picked it up and carried it out without warpping herself inside of it. This dare was 7 points and was completed with perfection.
Nick in the meantime searched for his clothes until Davis gave him some to borrow, a tight gray shirt, small tightey-whities and some very short shorts. Nick had to wear them for there was nothing else.
No more dares were completed that day and when Nick got home, he checked the list. Wearing tightey-whities and short shorts were both two point dares.
"Is Davis helping me?" Nick wondered while changing back into something normal. He had placed several key items in the school that day that would acticate his dares for tuesday.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:25 PM   #15
LosingBet

It's going to be hard to come up with a lot of dares for this so PMs with suggestions are very helpful or just post here. The story is going to be organized by person to avoid confusion from chronological order.
Part 5: Tuesday: Everyone gets involved.

Nick was ready and excited for the second day. He didn't wear any underwear although he'd obtain some later in the day from one of his dares. He set off to school like any normal day, ready for the surprises that await.
The day had gone by smoothly so far by Nick's 4th class, but this was going to be his most daring stunt yet. When he went into the class he went immediatley to the lost and found box that the teacher kept. Inside there were very few items, but one of which was a pair of Kyle's underwear he had left in the class on monday. He took them out and walked up to the teacher.
"You found them Mr. Undunce!" Nick said, acting excited
"What?" He asked.
"My underwear, I thought I had lost them! Can I go put them on?" Nick held them up. Luckily there was only one kid in the class that wasn't paying attention. Most of the kids were still in the hallway.
"Um, sure I guess Nick." And with permission Nick left and changed. The underwear was as tight as he remebered it but in total for his 3 stunts he obtained 11 points. Rumor spread through school quickly somehow that he was wearing little boy's underwear, Nick was pantsed a couple times. This reminded him of the party where everything had started but Nick was starting to like the embarrassed feeling.

Nicole wasn't planning an exciting day except for one dare. She wore very loose clothes for the day and in her final class she started her dare. She had to masturbate quietly for a few minutes for her 8 points. She began during a long lecture, this teacher was known to just talk and talk and not ask questions. She put her hands down her pants and began slowly. She didn't want to climax in the class and she would stop before then. She kept going on for a few minutes, looking around nobody saw her...
"So, what do you think Nicole?" The teacher was asking a question on the lecture to her. The class all turned to her with her hands down her pants. She acted as if she was doing nothing and casually took her hands out and answered. Nicole didn't think anyone suspected anything but she still didn't continue her dare, she had done enough for the points.
After class Nicole was approached by a boy named Jake who sat next to her in class.
"I saw what you were doing Nicole," Jake said
"Huh?" Nicole acted surprised by this accusation.
"I even took a short movie with my phone if you don't beileve me. And i'll show it to everyone."
"Then what do you want?"
"I want in on whatever you and your friends are doing. I know you're up to something!" Jake had seen many of the dares take place and was convinced something was going on.
"Well, you caught us. Come to Nick's house after school on Friday, we'll explain everything." Nicole had a plan of course
"I will!" with that, Jake left.

Jenna had a very interesting day planned. There were several dares on the list that involved people doing things to others outside of their group. Jenna planned to preform several of them today. After every hour she would pick a lucky guy from her class and lead them to a closet to have some fun. Joe, George, Zeke, Alec and Bernard were the lucky boys. Each one of them was good looking in Jenna's opinion and was worthy to be with her in a dare.
Once in the closet first she would flash her boobs to her victim and then pull his pants down and finally make-out with them. Once the boy was really getting into it she would take down their boxers and push them into the packed hallway to be humilitaed. These four steps added up to 12 points. All 5 of them were humiliated after being tricked by Jenna but it was just all part of the game to her.

Davis had one easy dare planned for himself that day, skinny dipping in the school pool. After gym class he snuck onto the pool deck. On tuesdays no classes used the pool so it was safe. He stripped down quickly and went for a swim. Luckily for him it was very un-eventful and nobody ever walked in. He dried off as best he could and got dressed again, going to class. Another 6 points was awarded to Davis for his completed dare.

Colette also only had one dare for today, the whole day she wore some of Alex's clothes that she had borrowed. He was happy to give them up so their team could win. It appeared that she just had a normal hoodie and sweatpants. But underneath was no bra and a pair of boxers. The only time this was a problem was during her gym class. The girls all gave her weird looks as she changed but Colette enjoyed the attention. During class she noticed though that the boys were also giving her looks. But she didn't mind too much. After class she found herself surrounded by a few boys as she walked to the locker rooms.
"Hey," one of the boys named Max said. "I hear you're wearing guy clothes today. Colette didnt say anything in response. "Well if you're going to dress like a guy then you have to use the guys locker room!" The boys cheered and Colette yelped as she was dragged into the locker room. They stripped her down to her boxers as she covered her breasts.
"Take her to the showers!" Max told the others. All of them stripped and took Colette along, pulling down her boxers to take a shower with the boys. She covered herself the whole time.
"Ok Colette, we'll let you go now if you stop covering yourself completely as you leave." So she did, wanting to get out of the Locker room. She walked quietly with her hands at her sides out the door and into the girl's room. She changed quickly and left for her next class.

Alex started the day by heading to the nurse's office where his first dare of the week would take place.
"So what seems to be the problem then?" The nurse asked.
"It hurst REALLY badly right here," Alex rubbed his crotch.
"Well lets take a look then," she lied alex down and removed his pants and then his boxers. She examined his penis with extreme detail, finding nothing wrong.
"Well are you feeling a little better now?" She asked after her examination was done.
"Yeah, a little I guess," with that he went to class.
In his Math class he plotted another dare. While in class he unzipped his jeans and unbottoned his boxers. For the whole class he had his penis out in the open for anyone to see. Luckily he sat in the back and the person next to him was absent. It was the most public exposure he had ever done and it felt good to him. When class was over he put his cock away and moved on to the next class. Both of these dares were 7 points each.

The day was over for all of them and everyone had gotten a lot of points but there are still 3 days left!

Advertisements
Kink Talk