Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-27-2010, 01:41 AM   #346
stats2001

Rachel, If you don't hurry and post the next installment, I think I might go totally CRAZY !!!!

This is getting better and better, and hope the next part appears soon,

Congratulations on another great story.,

Mark.
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:56 AM   #347
rachyh

i love this story! keep going pleeeease!!!!!
rachyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #348
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 49 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the possitive comments

WELL DONE everyone thats had the correct answers to last chapter and this
Part 49 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Now it’s time for the licking” said David with a grin. Dani closed her eyes, not wanting to be aware of where David was going to start first.

David climbed onto the white sheet on the bed along side Dani. He was also naked and as he began to lick her legs his cock accidently swiped across Dani’s chest. Some of the sticky syrup stuck to David’s cock.

“Yum” the golden syrup tasted lovely off Dani’s legs. The taste was a lot better than the jelly off the toilet seat or the melted chocolate mixed with cat food and David thought he could lick Dani’s sexy slim body all day long and not get bored of the taste and texture of the syrup over Dani’s slender body.

After a couple of minutes of this David moved up Dani’s small body to her chest, soon to be followed by her arms. “Now for the fun places” muttered David happily. First he decided to lick it off her tits concentrating his tounge in small circles avoiding her nipples. When this had finally been eated David sucked on Dani’s left nipple. First of all, this was very gently before becoming stronger and stronger. “STEADY ON” Dani shouted, feeling that David was about to swallow her pointy nipple. After a couple of minutes of enjoyment David swapped to her right nipple. He glanced over to the other to see that it was so big after the sucking and looked so tasty.

After making the right nipple look similar to the left David looked at what he had still got the pleasure of licking (her pussy, neck, cheeks and mouth). Dani’s legs were still spread open legging David get up close and personal to her love hole.

David decided before he would lick any of the tasty cum from inside and around Dani’s cunt he would have a long sniff of that sexy delicate hole. It smelt wonderful and fresh and David would remember that first smell for a long time to come.

Next David slowly stuck his tongue out and licked the syrup of her pubes. He picked out a few hairs before concentrating on the hole itself. David had never done anything like this before and was worried about how he would perform.

He decided to just probe the sticky hole at first. However he soon plucked up the courage to go deeper and deeper. After a couple of minutes Dani started trashing on the floor as her first orgasm caused by someone else finally crept over her.

“OWWWW BABY, BABYYYY” Dani cried as the orgasm finally died down meanwhile David’s tongue was still deep inside Dani’s ever wettening young twat (pussy). David enjoyed the taste of the golden syrup mixed with Dani’s own body syrup.

After a couple of minutes David removed his tongue and placed it in her mouth. Dani was in total shock at this and was never expecting David to stick his tounge in her mouth especially after where it had moments before been.

Dani could taste her own cream off David’s mouth and nearly chocked at first from the taste, however she soon grew used to the taste and the snog that David was giving her took the attention of it.

After a couple of minutes David paid attention to the last bits of golden syrup that were mainly on her checks and necks. “Have you finished” asked Dani tentatively. “Yes mistress, thank you for that mistress” said David glad of his first sexual experience with anyone all be it only having his tongue inside Dani.

Dani then took command again and said, “Thank you” for that however I will now take charge again and remember how to address me. “Now I have 2 puzzles for you to solve. Tell me if this is possible or not, and how you reached this decision” Dani said presenting David a piece of paper containing the following:

Dani then said "However now I need to …………………….."

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

WARNING

ANY ONE WISHING TO PARTICIPATE DONT READ ANY FURTHER OR YOU MAY GET SWAYED BY OTHER PEOPLES ANSWERS

Please feel free to try to find the answers to puzzle 1 and puzzle 2. (Is puzzle 1 possible? If so how? Also how many lines are required for puzzle 2 and how do you do this) remember straight lines and must follow on from last point (no stopping)

Thank you in advance for time spent puzzle solving, hope you have fun (Ps you can also ask friends this question, see what answers they have.)

Also what was the rest of Dani’s sentence “However now I need to …………….” (what)

All comments and feedback is much appreciated and more will follow soon

Love rachie
x x x

WARNING

ANY ONE WISHING TO PARTICIPATE DONT READ ANY FURTHER OR YOU MAY GET SWAYED BY OTHER PEOPLES ANSWERS

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #349
owlart
getDare Devil

Wow, that was even better than I was expecting! Thanks Rachie!! Looking forward to the next instalment now.

Edit: Solution to the puzzle: Yes, you can join all 9 dots with 4 lines, and all 16 dots with 6 lines :-)

Last edited by owlart; 10-27-2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Came back later to add puzzle results
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:43 PM   #350
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

The answer to the first puzzle is that it's not possible to use only 4 lines to intersect all 9 nodes. It needs 5 lines, but 8 nodes is possible with 4 lines.

The second puzzle needs 7 lines to intersect all nodes. The formula is Y=2(root X)-1 where Y is the lowest number of lines and X is the number of nodes arranged in a square grid.

Anonymous secrets
My advert

Last edited by Sharp Nacelle; 10-27-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:49 PM   #351
kendra_gurl

so far for question 49 I can only get 8 points in 4 lines for the first one

second puzzle I connect all dots with 7 lines in a cpl of different ways
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #352
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

There's a number of different methods, including the use of diagonals of course. I'm working on a mathematical proof...

Hang on... maybe it is possible:

Anonymous secrets
My advert

Last edited by Sharp Nacelle; 10-27-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #353
dragonator
getDare Devil

1 is not possible however u can get all but 1 dot, atleast i coulkd,
2 it requires 7.

and i'm not good at describing my methods i use at anything lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.

Last edited by dragonator; 10-27-2010 at 04:22 PM.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #354
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default half way there?

I will say that both Sharp Nacelle and Kendra gurl have got one of the answers correct however there is also 1 incorrect answer. BUT WHICH?

Keep working it out boys and girls - men and ladies

he he - good luck?

and welcome
Kendra gurl and thank you for i believe your first post on this story, hope you are liking it

love rachie

Ow wait well done Sharp Nacella (you changed answer after id originally posted)
Also thanks at the same time for being the 350 Poster on my story and Kendra gurl for the 350 replier to the story (i believe this is correct)

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 10-27-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Thanks and Well done Sharp (changed his answer after posting)
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:13 PM   #355
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Hmmm. Got to think outside the box.

So the formula appears to be Y=2(root X)-2 instead.

Edit: Still working on it...
Anonymous secrets
My advert

Last edited by Sharp Nacelle; 10-27-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:17 PM   #356
kendra_gurl

Touche for thinking outside the box
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #357
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

This puzzle reminds me of one given by Roger Penrose to my artificial intelligence class about pawns moving on a chessboard. I might post it some time.

Edit: I don't want to distract anyone from this story of course, but - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...897#post346897
Anonymous secrets
My advert

Last edited by Sharp Nacelle; 10-27-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:06 PM   #358
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nacelle View Post
There's a number of different methods, including the use of diagonals of course. I'm working on a mathematical proof...

Hang on... maybe it is possible:

that's the right answer. i did the same thing but can't scan and updload
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:42 PM   #359
Reixonac

woop woop.

4 for 16...

Edit: Using the same thinking means that the 9 could theoretically be done with 3 lines as it relies on the smallest number of either columns or rows...

... um...

... I'll be quiet now.

Feel free to PM me. I need like-minded people to chat to.

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Reixonac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:16 AM   #360
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

thats was great and my answers to your puzzle questions are actually the same as Sharp Nacelle I figured it out the same way before I scrolled down to post my coment. once again great job Rach
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk