Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Pencil In a cheap hotel

He had given her a hotel room number and told her to meet him there at seven in the most indecent french maid's costume she had. She didn't know if the hot sweat she could feel was from the early evening air and the heavy coat she wore to conceal an outfit that left very little to the imagination or if it was due to nerves and excitement but her rapid, heavy breathing and the fact that her heart was pounding in her chest could only be due to fear or excitement. She did not know which was the cause, but turned the handle on the dirty hotel room door despite her fear.

The room was empty. It looked like seedy hotel rooms look the world over: the carpet was threadbare, the furniture worn, the light dim and the air hung with a smell that it was probably best not to think about too much. It was empty other than a variety of sex toys, whips, restraints, etc scattered around the bed and cupboards. She had expected him to be here, she had arranged to meet him here, she had wanted to meet him here. He wasn't here. Disappointed, she stepped through the doorway into the grimy hotel room and walked over to the bed wondering what to do now. It was then her eyes caught an envelope with her name on it resting on a pillow.

She reached over to pick it up, her heart once again hammering away in her chest and cheeks turning pink once again. It opened easily, and the letter inside it read:

Quote:
I will be returning at 8:30. If you stay, there will be no safewords. I promise you now that no permanent physical harm will come to you, but that is the only comfort I will assure you of. You will be mine to do with as I wish, to use and abuse until your mind and body are spent. You will be mine to hurt, humiliate, tease, pleasure and torture all weekend. If you do not agree to this, then leave. Otherwise I expect to find you kneeling on the floor facing the door with your knees far enough apart that your crotch is clearly visible. You are to be blindfolded, wearing the ring gag, with your hands cuffed behind your back and the words 'Fuck Puppy' written clearly on your face.

There was no signature on the letter, but there did not need to be. He had left it for her. She swallowed, her hands shaking as she read it. She wasn't sure what to do now. The door was unlocked, she could just walk away. Or she could kneel down on a threadbare carpet exposing and submitting herself to a total stranger. It occurred to her that someone else could walk into the room by accident – how would she know it was him?

But she had come here tonight for a reason. She wanted this, she wanted to feel the sting of the whips on her skin and those big dildos forced into her, stretching her. She wanted to be made to spend a weekend serving her own (& his) base desires.

She picked up the thick black pen and walked towards the mirror.

---------------------------------------------------
Notes:
As it always the way with writing, I'm not entirely happy with it so I reserve the right to revise extensively. People may as well enjoy it whilst I proof/fix/review/etc it tho.
Feedback is always useful to know what is working and what isn't, but it's a little early to tell yet.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Manda

Default ...

Bloody hell, you should have told me you could write, like I knew you could write but you, my dear sir, can WRITE! Btw just brilliant situation

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

it is a great start. The only thing is can you make the front size a little smaller it was hard to read the story , i guess i am just not use to it with all of the other stories being a smaller front. But i have a feeling you could go anywhere for this story which is what i love keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:36 AM   #4
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

That's an awesome start!

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Double Penetration *Not too extreme*
Creativity, something unique and though about
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Scat, extreme anal, extreme pain, mouth soaping, corner time, rice

Limits

Public, Pics, Cam, Permanent, Stupidity, Impossible
revealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:04 AM   #5
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

It didn't take her long to label her self a 'fuck puppy', nor to find the mentioned ring gag and handcuffs. The handcuffs didn't seem to have a key with them so she knew from the moment she put them on she would never be able to take them off without help. This didn't stop her kneeling down on the dirty floor, forcing her mouth to open far enough to take the gag then blindfolding herself and putting the handcuffs on.

Now all she had to do was wait. Actually, all she could do was wait – she couldn't remove the blindfold without her hands and she couldn't release her hands until He arrived with the key. Despite her fear, she had prepared herself quicker than she realised. It wasn't even twenty past seven when she knelt down on that dirty floor exposed and waiting for him. He wasn't due to arrive until half eight.

She started drooling pretty quickly, her jaws stretched wide open by the hard steel ring in her mouth. As she was kneeling she was leaning forwards slightly so whilst some of her drool landed on her bare breasts, most of it landed on the carpet and mingled with the other stains.

She waited patiently for him there, her knees apart. Time slowed to a crawl, as it often does you have nothing to do but wait. She could see nothing but darkness, and could feel only the threadbare carpet slowly digging into her knees. Her mouth was open, she dragged in big gulps of the stale hotel air with every breath she took – but there was nothing there to actually taste. Just air. The only senses left to her during that hour were smell and the sound. She could smell the mouldy room, the unwashed sheets and the sweat of a hundred previous occupants mixed with stale perfume and aftershave. Many of those previous occupants were probably hookers and their tricks, looking for somewhere cheap for their sordid meetings. Somewhere in the back of her mind as she sat there waiting it occurred to her that the hookers – despite being reduced to selling their most intimate behaviour for cash – probably didn't have to kneel naked and drooling on the floor with 'fuck puppy' written on their face for anyone to see. That smell of mould, dirt sweat, spunk, pussy, piss and worse hung constantly in the air but it did not change.

That left her hearing. Every time she heard footsteps her entire body would tense, her heart would leap into her mouth as she heard someone fumbling with a door lock. Sometimes the sounds were so faint she knew it was elsewhere but every so often she could hear someone pass tantalisingly close, hear someone open a door she hoped was hers, she hoped was Him. Her heart raced at those times, her breathing frantic with need, blood rushed to her crotch and filled it with warmth and wetness – but every time she was mistaken.

Her jaw began to cramp from being forced wide open, her legs as she knelt. She didn't know how long she had been waiting or how long she needed to wait. What if He was late? What if He didn't come at all?

A million thoughts raced through her mind as she knelt there waiting. Some where silly and unrelated like wondering if she had left a window open at home but she always ended up back thinking about what lay in store for her this weekend. She thought about the toys she had seen in the room when she arrived, wondering what he was going to do with them. How were all the cruel looking whips going to feel? What about the clamps? Where would be put them? And the dildos...what was going to happen with them? She knew, of course, that there was only one thing that could happen with the dildos – they were going inside her. But some of them were so big, she didn't know she could take them – even if they were forced into her with no regard for her screams or objections. There was one, a black double ended dildo that must have been several inches in diameter and several feet long. Was he really going to make her fuck that? A part of her soul new the answer to that question. The answer was yes. Yes, by the end of the weekend that monstrous black dick would end up so far down her throat she would choke on it, and that she would find herself begging him to shove it into her.

So she waited naked kneeling in the dirt, carpet digging into her knees and her drool slowly puddling on the ground before her for over an hour.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Old 09-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #6
dozer223

You really need to write more of this story (:
dozer223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:53 AM   #7
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer223 View Post
You really need to write more of this story (:
I do agree! I'm thoroughly enjoying your story!

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Limits

Old 09-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #8
Shadowice
getDare Addict

great start keep it up, such a big cliffhanger
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #9
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

You should write some more Sir!

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Limits

Old 10-20-2012, 12:04 PM   #10
tomacxjo

Please, please more!!!

Dislikes: rules, cum-eating, pain

Limits: illegal, public, family, piss, scat, blood
tomacxjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #11
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

sorry folks, have got distracted by the many other parts of GD and havn't had chance to sit down and continue this.

But you are right, it does need to be continued. That poor girl as been keeling on that rough carpeted floor patiently for quite a while now...

Old 11-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #12
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Is that it?..........

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk