Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
istm

Default men: do you enjoy degrading women and why?

as a female who enjoys being on the receiving end im always interested in hearing the reasons the menfolk enjoy treating whores like whores

I'm fine with: Anal, pain, piss, being degraded, scat, animals

I'm not fine with: kids, family
istm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to istm for this post:
Old 01-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
Tugstrong73

Default Yes

Yes i love seeing a women begging or being used. I dont know why i like it so much but i do. My favorite thing is to piss on them and stretch her ass out.
Tugstrong73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not really into it; however, I am an actor. So if that is what someone wants, well I can play that part.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #4
Haze

I enjoy the control, being able to satisfy whatever desire I wish, doing with them as I please with no regard for their pleasures or wants. A whore is suppose to satisfy not be satisfied. Outside of a Dom/sub relationship I can be a very compassionate lover, but as a master or Dom it is the control I enjoy. Pushing boundaries and limits is especially enjoyable, but with someone outside the fetish lifestyle forcing someone to do something they don't like isn't a pleasure.
Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #5
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Perhaps it's because all women are naturally big teasers. And often can not figure out and confess it even to herself desires. I like to bring a woman to the point where it only thinks about the needs of her body. Only then can a woman forget of propriety and morals, to be honest with yourself and with me, to confess her secret desires and enjoy her body.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #6
UnsureUser

I absolutely hate it, actually. I feel like total crap treating a woman like shit. I just don't like treating people that way period.

But I also understand that I have some kinks/desires women might not understand so I try to play along.

Have had a few women ask me to treat them like shit/degrade them, and yeah, I don't like doing it. At all.

My likes include: begging, drinking my own piss, swallowing my own cum, having things shoved up my ass, taking it in the ass like a bitch in heat, being made to kneel, being bent over, being humiliated or told to humiliate myself, being nude, and CBT.

I am a horny bitch
UnsureUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #7
heretoserveyou

i can be, but id much rather it switch around and the girl do it to me

open to everything

Limits: blood, poo, pee, showing face
heretoserveyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #8
PerfectCents

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsureUser View Post
I absolutely hate it, actually. I feel like total crap treating a woman like shit. I just don't like treating people that way period.

But I also understand that I have some kinks/desires women might not understand so I try to play along.

Have had a few women ask me to treat them like shit/degrade them, and yeah, I don't like doing it. At all.
This.

Of course men like forcing women. Ok, some prefer to be forced but the topic remains the same. People like dominance. However, sometimes you may feel used or like you've used someone and it's quite a confronting, degrading feeling. The first time I forced a girl yo gag on my cum in public was, by far, the best orgasm I've had. I felt terrible looking back on it but at the time it was amazing!

Likes: Mild bondage, orgasm control, dominance, cum play, exhibitionism, messy (within reason)
Dislikes (may do): Pain, fully public, heavy bondage, anal play
Limits: Extreme pain, humiliation (between friends or family), cum/piss drinking

Looking for a female TorD partner, possibly master.

Will send pics or get on cam for the right person. PM me!
PerfectCents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:50 AM   #9
bakersdozen69

I only like it if the girl asks for it or if I know she wants it. Otherwise, I would rather treat females with respect. I dated a girl in college that loved to be called names, have her hair pulled, and always asked me to slap her in the face with my cock, even at a random time when we weren't necessarily doing anything sexual. She loved it when I forced her down on me by the back of her head and cum on her face. I have to admit that it was exhilarating but I think that's only because I knew it turned her on.

Anything in between, I'll consider..
bakersdozen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:16 AM   #10
borntoobey

i like degrading women because they deserve it .they are born to serve. it will keep her forever mine and making her obey gives me a kick...a sense of.total control over something is always a turn on for me
Old 01-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #11
Itchynugat

I like to make it funny.

I dress her up in a silly costume, surprise her with a pie in the face, and laugh at her. I don't want her to actually be too upset about it, but I want her to react like she is. If she has no reaction, laughs with it, or tries to make it sexual, it means nothing to me.

What I'm looking for is perceived vulnerability. If she's obviously in control of herself, then I don't feel involved. If she's off balance and vulnerable, I'm engaged as both her tormentor and protector.

Likes: Costumes, Cross-dressing, Comedy Humiliation, Pies in the face, Role-play, Hidden Public, light bondage, tasks.

Maybe: semi-permanent, wedgies, public, webcam.

Limits: Scat, pee, cum, diaper, family, extreme pain, anal, nude.

Crossdress Costumes I Have: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76105

Skype live:.cid.99f1fcd3b2a80072

Kik: ikitsch
Itchynugat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:39 AM   #12
Jalexb5453

Actually, I've had two different girls dump me because I wouldn't degrade them. They'd ask me to slap them, pull their hair, choke them, and call them things such as slut, cunt, or whore. Sure I'd pull their hair, or lightly choke them, but I couldn't force myself to be as abusive as they wanted. I don't know why, it's not a conscious choice, and even when I try, it just ruins it for both of us because it's obvious it's not "real" enough for her.
Jalexb5453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:31 AM   #13
agathor

idk exactly why, all i know is when i show a slut who's boss and put her in her place, it makes me rock hard. Im hard already right now just typing about this.
agathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:02 AM   #14
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

I am so glad there are men around who luv doing this to women. I for one luv it and am so please guys do it, I just wish there was more of them around.
Emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #15
Shadowice
getDare Addict

generally im nice to the girls, but if a girl tells me she loves it my filter comes off and i talk and treat her in a more degrading manor because its an easy thing to do if you know they enjoy it

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk