Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-15-2009, 05:12 AM   #76
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Exclamation Excellent!

Good job, jackfromNYC! Yes, that does seem to be a break from monotony. I wonder if those men with the suitswere real or in a dream. Well, seeing it's a story in the Truth or Dare section I think it's probably going to end up that they were real.

But anyways, excellent! Please write more soon!
Old 04-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #77
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

hey jack. i am a student myself and am busy wid term end submissions too!! i know wat it is like.

Take ur time!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:12 PM   #78
Clare babii x

dont worry about taking too long, id rather that than you did them quickly and they were rubbish! =)
im a student too so i totally understand
keep it up though, im loving it =D
Clare babii x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:58 PM   #79
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile You should write more soon

Write more soon! PLEASE!
Old 04-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #80
harry4u

Thumbs up thisthread!

i dont know how you do it, but amazing really hope to read more soon! tottally well though about and great ideas. cant stop.. hungry for more!!

thanks!!

looking for mistress. pm me.
harry4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:16 PM   #81
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Hypnotic message:

Write more, write more, write more, write more, write more, write more, write more, write more, write more, write more write more write more, write more (please?)
Old 04-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #82
Mjxjoxhot

Send a message via Yahoo to Mjxjoxhot

did u really write this ive read this story before on another site

likes: basically everything.... you name it i probably like it. anal, um penetration, um bondage though its hard to do that as i have a roomate
Mjxjoxhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #83
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjxjoxhot View Post
did u really write this ive read this story before on another site
that is such bull shit. if you're gonna make an accusation back it up. tell me where you read this? If you've read it then they stole it from me.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:06 AM   #84
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Hey, JackfromNYC, please, please, please, please-PLEASE write more!
Old 04-27-2009, 12:58 PM   #85
XkecoXchanX
Account Banned

How about we nto worry about where it came from or who wrote it first-mabey its possible for two people to have the same idea-after all theres only like what....80 gagillion of us on the earth? If none of us ever thought of the same ideas then that would be pretty sad.
XkecoXchanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:10 AM   #86
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I just finished either part 4 or part 5 or something, and I must say it's really good. Even though I'm not entirely sure what will happen, it's nice to see a break from the normal slave/master kind of stories that have become run-of-the-mill, not being a hypocrite as my first one, is kind of like that but anyways. Like the first mulit-part erotica I read on here, your writing definitely makes me feel like mine is kind of subpar but when I get home from classes today you can definitely guarantee that I'll be reading more of this. Well done!

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:56 PM   #87
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
I just finished either part 4 or part 5 or something, and I must say it's really good. Even though I'm not entirely sure what will happen, it's nice to see a break from the normal slave/master kind of stories that have become run-of-the-mill, not being a hypocrite as my first one, is kind of like that but anyways. Like the first mulit-part erotica I read on here, your writing definitely makes me feel like mine is kind of subpar but when I get home from classes today you can definitely guarantee that I'll be reading more of this. Well done!
Thanks for sticking with me. I have a new segment coming soon. I try to do a lot of research for each chapter. I want to make sure that it is as anatomically and psychologically accurate as I can get it. Like for example when Jackie goes into shock and is unable to control her bladder. I actually got that from a description of what happens in shock.

I'm actually thinking of being a writer and am thinking of majoring in Literature. I find the good stories are either from people who have really experienced stuff or have done research. Why not try writing from your real life. For example I see you have a slave. Try writing about that.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:54 PM   #88
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

sorry for the delay. I hope all enjoy

XVI

Sam and Jackie walked across the large room to the area where Dr. Jones and his assistants were working. Jackie thought to herself that she was feeling relatively good given the ordeals under which she was put that morning. Sure, the effect of the mild tranquilizer had completely worn off and she had pain at her nipple from the clamping, on her anus from the plug and duct tape, and on her butt from the spankings, but she learned how resilient the human body is. While her body was recovering, her mind was a different story. She was grateful to be allowed to wear the robe again because she did not like the nudity. She was also traumatized by the public urination and defecation that she endured. Sam made it go as well as he could but he was still and boy and oddly enough, Jackie was starting to like him. As the approached the work table, Dr. Jones rose and greeted Jackie. "Jackie" he said, "its nice to see you up. I know you are still hurting in your pubic and anal area from the anal extender and duct tape so I want you to know that the next ordeal will not involve any physical stress. Remember when we were interviewing you and we asked about your greatest fears?" Jackie nodded yes but in reality she did not remember. "We want to test the human mind's ability to overcome fear with reasoning."

Dr Jones explained the next ordeal to Jackie. "To begin this ordeal I want you to know that during this ordeal there is absolutely no way that you can be hurt or harmed in any way. Do you believe me Jackie?" Jackie responded yes. "Please repeat it" asked Dr. Jones. Jackie repeated his words saying "I believe that during this next ordeal I will not be hurt or harmed in any way." "Good" said Jones. Bryan, who had gone to a closet near the door came back with a number of small boxes. He placed them on the work table and opened one of them. Jackie recoiled when in the palm of his hand Bryan was holding a baby rat. Dr. Jones continued his explanation. "Jackie, you told Rachel and me that your greatest fears were rats and snakes. Bryan is holding a baby laboratory rat. These rats are bred for their tameness. Would you like to hold it?" Jackie shuddered and shook her head no. "Come now Jackie, if you believe that you will not be harmed, you should be able to hold this baby rat." Will walked up to Jackie and grabbed her right hand and held it out horizontally with the palm up. Bryan placed the small rodent on Jackie palm. Jackie closed her eyes while the rat shook with as much fear Jackie had. "Please take it off, please" pleaded Jackie. Bryan removed the rat and placed it back in the box. "There" said Jones, "are you convinced that they will not hurt you?" Jackie nodded in a half believing manner. "Good. Sam, please prepare Jackie."

Sam led Jackie from the work area to the ubiquitous "utility table" that had served as the stage for a number of today's ordeals. As they arrived at the side and out of earshot of the others Jackie joked "I guess there is no way that I'm going to get to keep this robe on, is there?" Sam replied, "sorry, I'm afraid not. Most of the girls get used to the nudity by this time. Are you still having a problem with it?" Jackie answered that she was. Then, in a moment of bravery for Jackie, she whispered to Sam "Sam, I'm embarrassed by being naked because I like you and would like to be friends with you when the semester starts. Do you think that would be possible after seeing me like this?" Sam looked worried. After ensuring that the others couldn't hear him, he whispered back to Jackie "I like you too Jackie. But I can't let that get in the way of my job here. When this is over, we will see what develops." Sam wheeled his computer cart next to Jackie and told her he had to make sure all the sensors were still in place. He asked her to open the belt on her robe. Jackie shivered with excitement as he touched and refastened each of the sensors that he had previously placed at strategic points on her body. With each touch on her skin, Jackie felt what was like electricity jolt across her body to her head. What she didn't know was that all the physical stimulus and made her nerve ending hypersensitive. She also didn't know what role this hypersensitivity would play in future ordeals and in her life in general.

Sam had re-arranged the restraints on the table and instructed Jackie to remove her robe and "hop up." Jackie took her time complying and discovered that as she was sliding her butt across the cool leather of the table that her anal area was still quite tender. Sam placed a wedge of foam rubber behind Jackie and instructed her to lie down. "For this ordeal they want you to be propped up so you can see what is happening" Sam explained. Jackie lied down and found the 45 degree angle of the foam to be comfortable. Sam restrained Jackie's hands on the edge of the table by her sides. Jackie liked this better because having her hands retrained behind her head stretched her breasts out which made her feel vulnerable. Sam took out a two additional pieces of foam rubber and placed each under Jackie's knees. The restrained her feet to the edges of the table as before but with the foam under each knee it made her vagina and anus more visible and accessible than if her legs were restrained flat. "We're going to need some additional restraints for this ordeal Jackie" explained Sam as he removed some leather strapping from beneath the table. "You need to lie perfectly still" Sam further explained as he placed one strap over her chest and under her armpits. He attached this very tightly at first and when Jackie winced in pain he released it the tiniest bit. He placed the other two straps around Jackie's raised knees and attached those to the edges of the table. He then removed some 12" boards from beneath the table and attached them with to the table making a box without a top. As he was fitting the last board that closed up the box by Jackie's feet, Dr. Jones and Bryan walked over to the table. Jackie had a good view of what was happening this time. For the previous ordeals Jackie's only view was the ceiling. "Jackie," spoke Dr. Jones in a loud voice, "I would like you to acknowlege that there will be no harm to you during this ordeal." Jackie weakly said "Yes, I know that." Bryan removed a jar of something and began to smear the paste on the souls of Jackie's feet. "This is only peanut butter Jackie. It will not hurt" Bryan said as he continued his work. Using a plastic device he took a dollop of the peanut butter and smeared it on Jackie's labia. He put a lump of the paste at each armpit and then a smaller amount on each of Jackie's nipples.

Dr. Jones took three small boxes and, in turn, released a baby rat at each of her sides and by her feet. Jackie gasped with fear. All of the eyes went to the computer screen to see the immediate jump in Jackie's heart rate and blood pressure. Similarly, Jackie's respiration went to zero as she was holding her breath. "Breathe Jackie, breathe" said Dr. Jones. Jackie didn't respond. He bent over Jackie and looking directly into her eyes said "Nothing will happen to you." Jackie was shaking uncontrollably to the limits permitted by the extra restraints. A bead of sweat formed on her brow as she felt her whole body engulfed by perspiration. She saw rodents go to the peanut butter on her feet and begin to eat it. Within a few minutes they were through the bulk of the food and Jackie could feel their tongues rubbing against the soles of her feet. She tried to move them as she began to laugh through her shaking because of the tickling feeling. One of the rats started licking the perspiration off of the side of Jackie's leg. "They are attracted to the salt in your sweat Jackie. Nothing to worry about." Having depleted the food at her feet the other two rats started exploring her body as well. Jackie was pleading, begging and screaming by this point. She could feel the sharp little claws on the rats' feet dancing across her super-sensitized skin. This was not unlike the way she would lightly rub her hand over the small hairs on her arm and the mild stimulation this provided. Despite her fear, the feel of 12 rat feet exploring her body was having a sexual effect. She could feel the stimulation from her skin, to her brain, and then to the pit of her stomach. Finally, despite her shaking and crying, Jackie felt her vagina getting wet with sexual excitement. The rats seemed to communicate and coordinated their efforts on the peanut butter placed strategically on Jackie's nipples. "OH NO!" exclaimed Jackie as all three rats converged on her left breast. The same feelings she felt on her feet were copied with the exception that there were so many more nerve endings per square inch here. The nipples both got hard and erect which just made the sexual feelings more intense. When the left nipple was licked clean they turned their attention to the right. The sensitivity this time was more enhanced by the fact that this nipple was already erect. Between the cries of fear and shaking, Jackie's hips started to buck from the animal induced orgasm she was having.

Finishing the food source at Jackie's right breast, Jackie pleaded for some relief. As usual, her pleas fell on deaf ears. The rats, by this time, were partially satiated and were walking around less frenetically. Two of the rats discovered the large dab of peanut butter placed on her labia. Jackie could feel the stickiness of her vaginal juices mixing with the sticky peanut goo. The third rat was busy at Jackie's left armpit. The sensory overload was tremendous. Jackie could see the top lines on Sam's computer, which she by now knew were her brain waves, undulating erratically. Jackie saw Dr. Jones motion to Bryan who retrieved an additional box. Bryan placed the box near Jackie's feet and opened the lid. As he did so, Jackie could see a black head emerge that was clearly a snake. "This is an eastern rat snake, Jackie. They only eat rats and mice. You have nothing to worry about" explained Bryan. Jackie began to hyperventilate. When the computer signaled the build up of carbon dioxide in Jackie's blood, Sam emerged with a paper bag and, placing it over Jackie's mouth, told her to breath in and out slowly.

The snake's tongue moved rapidly in and out, side to side, as it was smelling that it's favorite prey were nearby. Getting its bearings the snake began to move. Over her feet and legs Jackie could see the 6 foot snake slither across her body. The snake moved cautiously and caught site of the snake by Jackie's armpit. The rat too caught site of it's predator and froze in mid-bite. The snake proceeded slowly, stopped about 8 inches away from the rat, and lurched in on swift movement across Jackie's breast grabbing the rat in its mouth, curling around to sufficate the food, and when it was dead, to ingest it head first. Terrified with fear, Jackie's cries and protests stopped. As much as she wanted to look away, her eyes were fixed on the exhibition of the natural order. Having completed it's meal, the snake appeared to look Jackie in the eye and turn to find the additional nutrition it's keen tongue told him was nearby. As the snakes head moved down Jackie's stomach, the lengthy body was curled around her breasts like some living bikini top. The black snake proceeded down her belly and over her pubic hair, stopping to see the remainder of its food feeding on the peanut butter spread on Jackie's labia. With the same swift motion the snake grabbed its second rat. All Jackie could feel was the muscles of the the six foot snaked sufficating its prey against her inner thighs restrained in a way that they couldn't move. The stress was too much on Jackie. That was the her last memory of this ordeal. Jackie woke up when Sam was administering some ammonia salts to wake her from her fainting. Jackie's sweat covered body was now cooling and she was shivering from the cold. There was no sight of either the remaining rat nor the snake. Sam tried to get Jackie to respond to his inquiries about her well being but Jackie couldn't talk. All she did was stare into open space. Dr. Jones summoned Will and Rachel as they proceeded to quickly release Jackie from the bindings of the ordeal that was not going to hurt.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:22 PM   #89
BLOEM51

Excellent story Write some more and post sooner than the previous ones
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:38 PM   #90
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Well that certainly was...well let's just say it was interesting. You took a chance straying from mainly the sexual theme that the story has been portraying and you succeeded in once again making it interesting. Other than a few mechanical errors, and a few things that didn't make sense that much, very well done and nicely executed.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk