Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 08:01 AM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

World [CLOSED] Qustodio Parental Control

CLOSED

In the past, I have tried out Screen Time but this didn't work out as I planned it would. Therefore, I will try the same idea with the application Qustodio. Unlike the Screen Time thread, I'll keep this thread short. Though, it seems that when you look at this thread, you might not think that it's short.

Trust
First of all, I want you to trust me. Without trust, this will not work out the way we both want. I will be able to see some private information, so you will have to trust me that everything that we know about each other will be kept confident. One of my characteristics is that I am very good at keeping a secret, so believe me that I will take anything you don't want others to know with me to my grave. Although, I've probably long forgotten it by then. On a side note, being a getDare moderator must earn me some credits, right?

The plan
The whole idea revolves around controlling one's computer and phone access. Of course, you may choose whether you are interested in either one or both. Once Qustodio is installed on the preferred devices, we will discuss what the settings will be. After everything is setup, the traject starts and further adjustments can be made upon discussion.

Note that I am very reasonable. If we agree that Qustodio will be in effect for a predetermined period of time, we will stick to this length of time. Moreover, you can lengthen the period of time at any moment, but not shorten it. Although, in the case of something serious, we can put a halt to Qustodio.

Furthermore, other things can be added to Qustodio. A few ideas would be to earn more access to your devices by doing things or to achieve a goal of yours by helping you not to spend so much time on your devices. In the case that you are unsure about Qustodio or any relating ideas, we can set up a trial period in which you can get the feeling of how it feels like to be denied to use your devices.

Requirements
In the Screen Time thread, I didn't specify any requirements. This resulted in many people who weren't serious about the idea and were only taking up my time. For the record, this applied to 90% of the people that applied. So to avoid this problem, you'll have to answer the following questions. If I get the feeling that you are not serious about Qustodio and the plan, I will not consider you.

Note that I will accept both males, females and anything in between. Moreover, I prefer someone's dedication above their gender!

1 • State your sex, age, time zone (& country), and sexual orientation.
2 • Why are you interested in this idea?
3 • How much do you trust me? (honesty = partly trust)
4 • What kind of Qustodio contract are you looking for?
5 • Which and how many devices do you want to install Qustodio on?

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 09-14-2017 at 02:47 PM. Reason: because people still message me
Old 11-09-2016, 04:31 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Heart Thread closed!

Thank you everyone, and especially to those who showed their interest in getting their device(s) taken over by me. For those who PMed me I have already explained the situation:

I will not be accepting any people anymore.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 11-10-2016 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Improvement.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
contract, control, parental controls, qustodio