Matt 28 31.82%
PrincessJessica 29 32.95%
LitDarkness 31 35.23%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2019, 10:07 AM   #76
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Sorry for not updating for a while.

I completed the a shower kneeling, was not too bad as it was warm, but the bath is hard on my knees...I also did the shower with edging twice, this made me very horny as has been a while since my last orgasm.

Another 15 edges kneeling and sucking dildo have been completed. So 32 of 40 now, only 8 to go....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 05:07 PM   #77
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

So doing the Mistress May I bribe, now.. Last for a week so feel free to pop over.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 03:09 PM   #78
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Starting yestetday, I am doing my privelege over Matt. Controlling what he wears when alone.

If you are on his friends list, he has a nice album with the pictures. (Will only be pictures if getDare safe however.)

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:19 AM   #79
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I finally completed my second orgasm forfeit (made both later and more evil by a special sadistic someone) a few days ago. I was super glad to finish my edges off before the summer (when freedom of the house becomes an issue) so was eager to start; first inserting my vibrating butt plug and playing around with the various pulses. I have to admit this is probably my favourite anal toy and the vibrations feel pretty pleasant.

Next up was edging with ice cubes. A new experience and one I immediately struggled with. With the icecube rubbing against my dicklet I seemed to be stuck just below the edge despite my desperateness to cum (and worse was worried I couldn't get enough feeling to know where the edge was). I removed the cube temporarily as it was already half gone then edged with my free-hand, hmm much closer than I thought. As I was doing this in the bathroom (as I was using ice) I could see my full naked desperate body in the mirror and my struggles to control the next 5 edges that I did time successfully with the ice. Brr I'm just glad I did this on a hot day (which meant the ice was almost all gone when I'd finished edging conveniently)

Next was the yucky part, peeing then placing my hands in it before orgasming. Allowing my dicklet a little time to switch between fun mode and pee mode I eventually produced a tiny amount of pee, "washed" my hands in it and stroked again. Wow. With the pulsing of the plug, 2 months of horniness built up and the extra humiliation of having to watch myself in the mirror the orgasm was super intense. Amazingly, marvellously and wonderfully intense. I've never seen my orgasm face before but I looked happy The orgasm seemed to last forever, an initial "ooo" followed by an even more satisfying crescendo.

Then it was time to smear the pee and cum over my face. This wasn't too bad but I did end up with white eyebrow and annoying trickle down my nose for the next 10 minutes. I'd forgotten what an endorphin rush orgasms are, I was super happy and alive for maybe the next hour when I remembered that I wouldn't be free after all after this orgasm but instead needing to beg for my next. Whose bright idea was that !?
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:
Old 07-19-2019, 09:08 AM   #80
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Oh I really am bad at remembering to update threads..... Sorry!

But I did complete the remaining 8 edges kneeling and sucking dildo....Still feels sooo embarrassing having to suck my dildo! 4 of them were made even more embarrassing, as I had to do them on cam for both Sam & Lucy Who "encouraged" me by giving me tips on technique and calling me humiliating names....and commenting on how much bigger my dildo was to my actual cock..

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, competition