Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2017, 02:28 PM   #11
moretech

Default Page 24

“Time to spin your bottle” said Charles “Before we do that, Amy, because you failed to cum, making me lose and then spanked me that hard, I command you to have a dick moving in and out of your cunt until I say otherwise, on top of that, once the guy cums inside your pussy you have to switch to a different dick in less than thirty seconds. Finally, your first dick will be your brother’s dick” said Lisa to which Amy’s eyes widened before saying “Yes mistress” while she did not want to say that at all but the GRE was making her say it and then going over to Jesse. “Brother, would you mind taking your dick out of your pants?” asked Amy. “For you I sure will” replied Jesse as he took his pants and underwear off revealing his hard dick. “Here goes” said Amy who turned around having her ass towards Jesse and lowered down on Jesse’s lap while positioning his dick to her pussy before sliding it in all the way.

Once Jesse’s dick was inside, Amy repositioned herself allowing her to be able to move up and down. “That’s a good slave” said Lisa as she spun the bottle while watching how Amy was starting to bounce up and down on her brother’s cock. The bottle stopped on the spot where Amy is supposed to sit but nobody seemed to notice that much as they were all watching Amy. “How does Amy’s pussy feel?” Asked Charles “Amazing” replied Jesse who moved his hands around to Amy’s breasts and started to massage them. “Hey Jeff, it’s time to give Amy an other dare” said Lisa to which everyone, including Amy, looked at the bottle and saw where it stopped. “Damnit” said Amy while still moving up and down on her brother. “Ok, Amy, I dare you to not make a sound for two rounds while you are fucking.” Amy nodded and then motioned to Lisa to spin the bottle. “What?” asked Lisa. Amy motioned to the bottle and then motioned to spin it. “Oh, you want me to …. “ said Lisa as suddenly she was being interrupted by a loud moan of Samantha who was still using the rabbit vibrator to make herself cum. “Damnit” said Samantha “Why couldn’t you people play a little faster? Now I lost the dare and have to roll an other dice” she said before taking the vibrator out and going to the dice. Samantha then rolled a 5 before saying “I wish to make a deal, if I give up one piece of clothing that I can not wear anymore after the game, can I choose not to be touched then?” Samantha asked thinking she might be able to give up her one shoe or her belt. “Only if it is one piece a person which is up to the person if they want to take that deal or not” replied Kati. “Okay, that’s a deal” said Samantha before realizing what Kati really said. “Okay then, it’s a deal, Jeff, you have the first choice, do you touch Samantha wherever you want or do you take one of her clothing pieces?”

“I’ll take the touching her wherever I want” replied Jeff to which he went to Samantha and started to rub her pussy. “I hope you like this” whispered Jeff in Samantha’s ear to which Samantha gently nodded and bit her lip. Time seemed to go by much faster as suddenly Kati said “Time”. Next Charles said “I will choose a piece of clothing” “Okay” said Samantha who then took her one shoe and tossed it with her shoe that she lost. “Kati, what about you?” asked Samantha “Clothing” replied Kati to which Samantha tossed her belt with her shoes. “Lisa?” “Touching” Samantha nodded and then went to Lisa. “Go ahead my dear” she said as Lisa started to fondle Samantha’s breasts. “Nice jugs you got here” said Lisa jokingly. “I know, you can’t have them, they are mine” was Samantha’s reply to which everyone laughed. One minute later Lisa was done fondling Samantha’s breasts. “Amy, what do you choose?” asked Samantha. “Clothing” said Amy to which Jeff said “Good job on losing your dare Amy, now you get to roll the dice again” “Okay” replied Amy as she was still moving up and down on her brothers dick which seemed to take much longer for him to cum than when she gave a blowjob. Jeff handed the dice to Amy who then tossed it “what did it land on?” asked Amy. “Four” replied Kati. “Okay” “As we have agreed with Lisa, we will not spank you or for the next rounds or make you do those other activities as we have already done all that to you” said Jeff “Now to get back to our part with Sam, Jean, what do you choose?” “Wait” said Kati “Amy chose clothing, Sam, what do you toss?” “Right, I will toss my pants” replied Samantha realizing that she could be going home completely naked due to the deal she made. “Well then, Jean? What is your choice?” “As I am not really interested in girls that much I will choose clothing, so give me that shirt” said Jean. Samantha then gave her shirt making her be completely naked when she will be going home. “And Lastly, Jesse, what do you choose? Touching or adding something to her as she doesn’t have any clothing left” asked Kati. “For touching I am good with this bouncing beauty on my lap, so I will choose to add on that Samantha has to have a vibrator inside her on max speed while walking home and she can not hide” replied Jesse as Amy and Jesse are moaning from the fucking.

“The hiding part is pointless as that is not allowed anyway but now that that has been settled, it’s time to spin the bottle again, Amy, do you want me to spin it for you?” asked Lisa. “yes please” said Amy as she suddenly felt a liquid being sprayed inside of her pussy and Jesse’s dick twitching. Amy stopped moving for a moment to make sure her brother was all done and then stood up from Jesse’s dick and walked to Jeff who already had his dick out. Lisa spun the bottle as Amy pushed Jeff to lay down and then she positioned her cum filled pussy above Jeff’s dick and moved down letting it slide inside her. Once it was nice inside her Amy leaned on Jeff’s chest and started to move up and down with her hips. “Oh wow, even as sloppy seconds this pussy feels amazing” said Jeff jokingly to embarrass Amy. The bottle stopped spinning on the spot where Amy is supposed to be once again. “Jeff, go ahead and give Amy an other dare while she is fucking you” said Charles “Oh, is it Amy’s loss again?” asked Jeff. “yes it is” replied Kati.

“Very well, Amy, I dare you to not cum before I do” said Jeff. “Okay” moaned Amy who now wanted to cum before Jeff to uphold her part of the deal with Lisa. “Lisa, can you spin the bottle again please?” asked Amy who was already close to having an orgasm. Lisa spun the bottle for Amy, this time it landed on Kati. “A dare for Kati please” said Kati. “Okay, uhm …. I can’t think of anything good with such an awesome distraction such as Amy being here so I will dare you to do the first dare that was done this night, if you can’t remember what it was, then you fail too” said Jeff. Kati started to think about what the first dare was. “I think that was the push-ups and sit-ups that I had to do, so I will do that” said Kati who then started to do some push ups to which Lisa said “Wrong, the first dare was for Amy to do a handstand” Kati stopped doing pushups. “damn, ok, fine, I lost the dare, time to roll the dice” Kati then rolled the dice which landed on a 5 meaning months. “I guess you can all now spank me too” said Kati. “yes we can” said Lisa “so get ready for …..” “I’m cumming!” screamed Amy as she was having an other orgasm this day. “I guess you lost again as I didn‘t cum yet” said Jeff to Amy who was moving much slower now that she had an other orgasm. “But you were very close” said Jeff as he unloaded inside Amy. A few seconds later Amy got up from Jeff’s dick and went to the dice to roll it which once again landed on a 5. Once this was done Amy went over to Charles with her pussy dripping cum from it. “Charles, can I fuck you now?” asked Amy. “I will fuck you doggy style instead” said Charles as he unbuttoned his pants. “Okay, thank you” said Amy who then went to stand on all fours to get fucked doggy style by Charles.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk