Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-22-2022, 07:08 AM   #1
KeepCalmBlue

Female Public Toilet Cleaning

I've been mouthy and rude lately and my Sir is done with it. None of the usual punishments are working. After yesterday where I got tit punished for creating no milk like a decent hucow I was Enema stuffed with 2days of piss I held for 3 hours before drinking. My dinner (steak, potatoes, green beans, and cottage cheese) was stuffed into my ass for 3 hours before I expelled into a bowl of that days collected piss. I then ate my dinner soup.

Sir doesn't think piss & dinner from my ass was enough and is giving me a day to go around our (major) city cleaning toilets and urinals with my tongue.

(Note, as a Female it'll be hard for me to find urinals I can get to -- think porta-potty for easy access for me!)

EACH POST is a new toilet I must clean
-You may double post! My posts don't count.

EACH POST must indicate toilet or urinal

EACH POST can request a certain location (truck stop, fast food, grocery, etc)

EACH POST is strongly recommended to include a simple dare I can do while on my knees in front of a toilet cleaning it
--CAN include, orgasms, licking another part of a toilet clean not indicated as being cleaned already below, swirlies, licking visible piss from floor, etc

Rules:
I MUST accept the first toilet I choose - no repicking

I CANNOT flush before I clean the toilet

I MUST clean my tongue between each lick (put it into my mouth & suck it clean)

CLEAN means: toilet seat top & bottom, entire toilet rim, toilet bowl where water level is (where the gunk usually accumulates) - entire urinal from top to bottom

If i get THIRSTY then it's the toilet water for me (not allowed to get thirsty during a urinal)

I MUST suck, lick, and clean any urinal mat (the little mat inside a urinal protecting a drain) until properly clean

I MUST eat any pubes I see - other hair to be discarded

I MUST discard of any actual trash into trash with my mouth

I WILL be wearing a face mask and NOT cleaning my face between urinal cleaning / location changing.

I'll be out ALL DAY doing this. Pics will be taken and shared later in "Messenger Dares".

NO BLOOD, FEMANINE PRODUCTS, yes to licking / eating toilet scat -- don't make me clean MY OWN shit and piss too much! The whole point of the dare is for me to clean STRANGER and PUBLIC toilets. Drinking and cleaning my shit & piss is done at home all the time & waiting for me to shit and piss for each toilet will take forever. I need to clean as many toilets as I can.

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.

Last edited by KeepCalmBlue; 03-22-2022 at 07:59 AM.
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 07:20 AM   #2
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

All right then, let's see dumb cunt do some tricks

Quote:
EACH POST can request a certain location (truck stop, fast food, grocery, etc)
Truck stop sounds like it could be fun. Pick one that has hookers servicing the truckers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepCalmBlue View Post
EACH POST must indicate toilet or urinal
the gents toilet.

Quote:
EACH POST is strongly recommended to include a simple dare I can do while on my knees in front of a toilet cleaning it
--CAN include, orgasms, licking another part of a toilet clean not indicated as being cleaned already below, swirlies, licking visible piss from floor, etc
Let's go for the obvious here - you are to be totally naked with the stall door fully open the whole time. Infact, why don't you strip naked before even going into the toilets and leave your clothes outside?

Oh, and 'cleaning' also involves picking up any litter on the floor (toilet paper, condoms, whatever) with your mouth, tho you can spit it out into the bin rather than swallowing it.

Sound like a good start?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 07:22 AM   #3
Mreow
getDare Sweetheart

Toilet of a mall

You'll first pee in it, dip a dildo in it and deepthroating that dildo for a minute
Mreow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 07:23 AM   #4
KeepCalmBlue

Oh this sounds fun, I'll be sure to leave the door unlocked and open. I'll update my rules above to include trash pickup.

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
Old 03-22-2022, 07:53 AM   #5
dzbll
getDare Devil

Truck stop, womens toilet, stall open and you nude. Take 2 laxatives 15 min before starting. Once you finish you will stand over the toilet, not squat, and release what the laxatives cause, then you will clean it again. Repeat till the laxatives are no longer causing you to shit.

Once you start cleaning you must finish before shitting again.
Old 03-22-2022, 07:56 AM   #6
KeepCalmBlue

Just finished my first toilet, hadn't taken me long to get to my local grocery store. Seemed the easiest, closest, spot to start my day. And messiest, I don't think the toilets are cleaned EVERY night.

Anyway, my local Walmart is kinda gross so their bathroom wasn't much better. I chose the largest stall just so I'd have room to catch the vibes of how my day was going to go. The toilet itself was "clean" - no obvious stains on seat, around, inside bowl. The cleaning of the seat was easy, no strain or scrubbing, and hardly any taste past maybe what could be considered skin?

Maybe I was unlucky, maybe not, because during my first toilet seat cleaning someone came in to piss! They sat 2 stalls down from me and pissed while I cleaned the must nastier toilet seat underside.

Whoever cleans toilets here doesn't clean this part...really yellow with pee and caked in. Even a few splatters of old shit on the back end of the seat. The toilet rim behind the seat (where the seat is attached to bowl) was just as bad. The clean look was deceiving - only clean at first glance.

I got to work licking the first crystalized layer of piss, the smell was horrible once I got going, roughly moving my head up and down and back and forth to scrub caked on bits of multiple layers of piss. I slurped and didn't hold back my noises.

If the person who came to piss heard or knew what I was doing, they didnt say anything. Just washed their hands and left. I knew I would work my way down each toilet in this bathroom before I left (4) and would get to that one soon.

I gagged licking up the shit at the back end of the toilet seat, it was hardly any but tasted so bad - spread throughout my mouth. It was super hard to maneuver around the toilet to get my (short??) tongue to the back area where the seat is attached to the toilet.

Once the worst part was over I took a quick breather, a sip from the surprisingly cold and refreshing (not bad tasting?) toilet water before finishing the rather clean rim, inside the bowl where the water meets.

No trash for me to clean so I put on my facemask and went to the next urinal where I am now. I'll clean this bathroom then move onto that trucker stop.

Maybe these toilets will get nastier throughout the day. For me it's barely 11am, not much time for places to get dirty!

Reports won't be like this!!!! This report was to show you guys what I'm doing, that I've started, that I will report, and to coax for new places to clean before I rum out of spots!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, public bathroom, toilet, toilet licking, urinal