Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-14-2016, 06:19 PM   #46
foxboy21

Default Report

I have done my first day in the 4th Circle of Hell. It was actually not to bad. For me, I think this is probably the easiest circle and I was relieved to get assigned to it. I got a two litre bottle of water and carried it about the room while watching the Olympic games tennis coverage instead of sitting down. I think it was quite good exercise, but not too much of a challenge and I never felt in fear of failing the task.
*transmission ends*

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 06:27 PM   #47
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac27 View Post
Just seen this is it too late to join?
Welcome to Circle 4
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 06:45 PM   #48
john0302

I’m in the 6th circle of hell, so I have to tie myself naked and spread-eagle to my bed for an hour each day. I just finished the first session.

I’m 37, male, short brown hair, very short neat beard. 180cm (5’11”). Self bondage is one of my hobbies so I’ve got gear ready for this.

I was already naked, so I started by putting on my sturdy black leather wrist and ankle cuffs. Then I locked strong 1m (3.3’) chains to eye hooks at each corner of the bed (I installed these a few years ago and they’ve seen a lot of use -- definitely worthwhile). I have a release system built from electro magnetic door locks, so I used that to make sure I couldn’t get free before the hour was up. I set the timer for 65 minutes to account for the time it takes to get locked in. I grabbed a handful of locks and sat on the bed with my legs apart. I grabbed the chain near my left ankle, pulled it taut, found a link that would stretch my legs far enough apart, and locked my ankle cuff to it. I did the same for the right ankle. I locked 10cm (4”) chains to each each wrist cuff so that I could and attach and detach them from the bed chains with only one hand (can’t reach the d-ring on the cuff with the hand it’s locked to). I lay back, pulled the chain near my left wrist taut and padlocked the short wrist chain to it. The right hand was a bit harder with one free hand, but I eventually managed to get the two chains locked together. I struggled for a minute until I was satisfied that I couldn’t escape, and then settled down and relaxed.

I made sure there were no clocks visible so I wouldn’t know how long I’d have left to wait, and time seemed to drag on. My genitals wanted attention but I couldn’t get my hands anywhere near them, so I remained frustrated. :-) Eventually the timer ended and the magnet released the keys. I unlocked myself, stood up, and had a good stretch. I imagine the setup will be pretty much the same tomorrow.
john0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:11 AM   #49
Hello202
Distinguished Member

I am in the 5th circle of hell, meaning that i would dunk my head and hold in water and since im the masochistic brat that i am i chose to do it in my toilet...

I am a 20 year old asian female, with black medium length hair. 5'5" with 36 D tits.

Well back to the classic bullied days, first (saturday 12 in the morning so technically sunday) i cleaned my toilet really hard then yesterday (sunday) I started my morning with 3 dunks staying in the bowl for 10 seconds... My hair was so wet... by the time i finished, i was horny and wondered what i got myself into... Then I showered as usual (freezing water to make me even hornier) then went with my day. Then in the evening I dunked my head back in my toilet and this time with a ponytail to keep my hair from getting soaked. To make my day even more enticing I gave myself the rule i cannnot wear clothes at home like circle #8 so when i got home i took my clothes off right in my foyer thing and that means that i slept naked as well.

When i am typing this, it is monday morning! getting ready for my day so i dunked ,my head three times and getting ready for the day to come... Also sleeping naked wasn't as bad as I thought, it wasn't my first time but i was really horny yesterday to I was afraid that I would get my bed wet...

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:14 AM   #50
Australia
getDare Sweetheart

Yes please I'm in

For A Slave Dares Or To Send Dares Please Contact kaao0 On kik

Kik - kaao0
Australia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:23 AM   #51
DanHenceworth
getDare Devil

team 8 LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
DanHenceworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:35 AM   #52
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Default Jerichohol1c

for you today
Hold ice to the nipples or genitals for 5 minutes
paaltjepaal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:45 AM   #53
Australia
getDare Sweetheart

Which circle am I in

For A Slave Dares Or To Send Dares Please Contact kaao0 On kik

Kik - kaao0
Australia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 08:14 AM   #54
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australia View Post
Yes please I'm in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Australia View Post
Which circle am I in
Circle 9....and for being so annoying about it, you can be there for 2 weeks.

I am no longer accepting players for this....thank you for your interest, but there will be (and are) more games to join!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 09:41 PM   #55
Jerichohol1c

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
for you today
Hold ice to the nipples or genitals for 5 minutes
I chose nipples for this and used icecubes on the inside of my shirt. Once I got over the initial shock of the cold, it wasn't too bad. Thanks for choosing me.

As for my circle of hell, I decided to smarten up and warm up the water a little bit before doing it. That was far better than just using water from the tap. I used a bucket for this dare which was probably not the best idea. A head displaces a lot of water - and that water goes out of the bucket and over you and the floor. At least there was a towel to clean up with. Other than that, it was much better than my previous effort and almost refreshing.

As for me, I should probably describe myself a bit. I'm a bit over 6 foot, male and well-built with blonde hair.
Jerichohol1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:26 AM   #56
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

Hi I'm in level 7 which is a hour of corner time naked each day shortened to 15 min if I pour a cup of pee over my head at beginning. I just completedd my first hour but missed tie first day. I want to make this up tomorrow but feel like I need to be penalized for missing first one. any suggestions on punishments?
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 05:56 AM   #57
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Default vincentio

10 genital spanks today
Old 08-16-2016, 06:01 AM   #58
DanHenceworth
getDare Devil

couldn't of picked a warmer week for it so far!
DanHenceworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 07:54 AM   #59
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Im still in the 5th circle and I am a 20 year old asian female, with black medium length hair. 5'5" with 36 D tits. again and this past few days were a blast and filled with dunking my head in my toilet and other stuff...

These past few days i've been following the no clothes in house so I've also been sleeeping naked and wellll lets just say that my floor or legs are getting wetter than usual because well I've made it my lifes mission to keep most of my blinds open and always have some light on and well there are many people who saw me lets just keep it at that...

Next my real circle was hell because being the brat/slut that i am i want to make my life more miserable so everyday i've done my six dunks three in the morning and three in the eveningalways holding it for 10 seconds. of course my toilet doesn't have any pee or poop in it but i did flush it a feww times and ughhh it was horrible.... but my pussy always looks forward to it.... so i have to cleann the house more than usual..

okay bye!

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 12:29 PM   #60
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Default foxboy21

Attach 2 clothespins to the nipples or inner thighs for 15 minutes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk