Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 07-02-2019, 06:27 PM   #1
Maplebaconx

Default School of dares

Hey guys once again I’m making a school. Sorry about abandoning the last one I made but this time I’ll do my best to post when I get the chance which is like gonna be almost everyday. Now onto the roles of the school

Student types:
Jocks/bullies: gives tasks to everyone including teachers that’s if they don’t report you to me the principle. The way you to graduate school is you give out enough takes to equal out to 400 points. You still do take tasks from teachers though
Nerds-you receive tasks from all other students including other nerds. The only people that you can give tasks to are others nerds. The way you graduate is you reach 400 points from doing tasks.

Teacher types:
Science teacher-will sometimes make random potions in class. Example of a potion is one that causers everyone’s clothes to disappear
Pe teacher-makes their students do exercising and swimming dares
Math teacher-will calculate the angle and force of a wedgie on students
History teacher- will teach students about different types of torture through history and will make students participate in different ones (just make some up I guess)
English teacher- will make people write lines and for every mistake they get a punishment of the English teachers choosing

Ways to receive points: you get at least 5 from every task you give or do. Max of 15 points per task you give or do.

Anyone other questions about the school pm me.

I will be the principal and a student by the way. I will put maple infront of my message when I’m playing principle and mable when I’m playing student

Loves:crossdressing, wedgies, private, edging, and hidden public

Kik:maplebaconx
Maplebaconx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:46 PM   #2
Kah
Account Banned

Nerd type

I get off the bus nervous for my first day at this new school, having just moved to America from England I am not prepared for how different life in an American school is.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:55 PM   #3
Maplebaconx

Mable: he gets off the bus right behind kah. He was excited about going to school here.

He’s a nerd btw

Old 07-02-2019, 11:35 PM   #4
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Good morning, students. I'm Mr. Tallguy, your new History teacher.

This week we celebrate American independence. To show your pride, write "USA" in 3 inch high letters on your left breast.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 04:21 AM   #5
Maplebaconx

Mable walks into his first class which is history and he hears the teacher’s instructions. He then writes USA on his left breast

Old 07-03-2019, 04:48 AM   #6
Kah
Account Banned

My first class is American history. I literally got into the country less than a month ago, and I suck at remembering names, i think I'm going to fail this class. I comply with the teachers instructions and write USA on my left breast.

(Side note, did this in real life too. I snuck into the bathroom at work to do it)

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 07-03-2019, 05:18 AM   #7
Maplebaconx

Lightbulb

(You are supposed to do the tasks in real life and in role play)

Old 07-03-2019, 05:20 AM   #8
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplebaconx View Post
(You are supposed to do the tasks in real life and in role play)
Ah... well I did ^_^

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 07-03-2019, 05:26 AM   #9
Maplebaconx

(Good. That should be five points)

Old 07-04-2019, 03:25 AM   #10
Kah
Account Banned

After class I leave the room, feeling lost in the new school i go to my locker to find the map of the school i brought.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 07-06-2019, 08:11 AM   #11
Maplebaconx

Mable walks through the halls of the school. He was very nervous

Advertisements
Kink Talk