Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 01-24-2020, 02:44 PM   #1
Subslave91

Default Skype slave for an hour

Inspired by the kik thread let's start a SKYPE one.

Add any info you think it's worth knowing.

I am 28 years old and a sub.

My likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, humiliation, SPH, dick worship, body worship,

My limits: NO RECORDINGS or PICTURES, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, scat, Face (needs trust so time).

All likes and what's not mentioned here can be discussed. I am interested in c2c no face, if you have mic okay but I usually don't talk. If you want to talk to me add me on Skype

LOOKING for young Doms. When you write to me please state your asl. Thanks

My limits: Recordings/exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face (needs trust so time).

My ad

Last edited by Subslave91; 01-24-2020 at 02:51 PM.
Subslave91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:31 PM   #2
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

live:.cid.1604f1fe5b807663

I am in, should be fun

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:53 AM   #3
Subslave91

My likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, humiliation, SPH, dick worship, body worship,

My limits: NO RECORDINGS or PICTURES, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, scat, Face (needs trust so time).

All likes and what's not mentioned here can be discussed. I am interested in c2c no face, if you have mic okay but I usually don't talk. If you want to talk to me add me on https://join.skype.com/invite/cKerkGIjW9nu

My limits: Recordings/exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face (needs trust so time).

My ad
Old 01-26-2020, 12:17 PM   #4
Salmissra

Hello let's try this
Male 22 sub here always up for some creative and fun time!

Sexmap (updated)

food play, humiliation, bondage, photos (no face)

PM dares

kik:Salmissra
Salmissra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 03:17 AM   #5
Subslave91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subslave91 View Post
Inspired by the kik thread let's start a SKYPE one.

Add any info you think it's worth knowing.

All likes and what's not mentioned here can be discussed. I am interested in c2c no face, if you have mic okay but I usually don't talk. If you want to talk to me add me on Skype

I am available again

My ad
Old 01-30-2020, 09:34 AM   #6
fagsimo

ok
my kik is samersimo
my mail is [email protected]
my twitter is @Gaysimoslut
snap chat samersimo
skype samer.simo1
telegram samersimo2
fagsimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:52 PM   #7
Subslave91

My ad
Old 02-08-2020, 07:29 PM   #8
JJnoire

I’d be interested in taking you on as a sub on Skype. I’d have to give you an inspection first.

M/23/Australia

Kik: JJnoire
JJnoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 03:04 PM   #9
Subslave91

My ad
Old 02-12-2020, 07:19 PM   #10
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

I am in for an hour,

live:.cid.1604f1fe5b807663

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jack Elam Fan for this post:
Old 02-20-2020, 10:56 AM   #11
Subslave91

All likes and what's not mentioned here can be discussed. I am interested in c2c no face, if you have mic okay but I usually don't talk. If you want to talk to me add me on Skype: live:.cid.79e607b9b56225a5

My ad

Last edited by Subslave91; 02-20-2020 at 11:17 AM.
Old 02-20-2020, 11:02 AM   #12
blondsissyslut

sissyboy
no limits bdsm
skype-stevenschmidt2
blondsissyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 04:19 AM   #13
alexsmith18

Rainbow Asian Young slave

i am in for that as slave. my skype is ahsan.aijaz8
details in signature

Likes/Loves: edge, anal ,cbt ,bondage spanking , masturbation instruction, feet play, cum play, underwear in mouth, Teasing, Ruined orgasms, Nipple play, cum or orgasms control/ Denial, Battheship challenges and more.

Limits : No face ,exposing and blackmailing

Dislikes : hard pain , Hard Torture

Toys: Shoe laces or string, Clothes pegs

My Telegram is : AlexSmith018 and inbox for Skype
alexsmith18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 02:28 PM   #14
Subslave91

All likes and what's not mentioned here can be discussed. I am interested in c2c no face, if you have mic okay but I usually don't talk. If you want to talk to me add me on Skype: live:.cid.79e607b9b56225a5

My ad
Old 02-22-2020, 04:01 PM   #15
Subslave91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subslave91 View Post

Still looking...

My ad

Advertisements
Kink Talk