Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-24-2020, 04:13 AM   #1
Subslave91

Male 29/male/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place

29/male/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place

Dear potential Dom/Domme,

First of all let me introduce myself. I am 29 male living in Europe. I am very discreet -- let me state this now and clear: being discreet means I am not into being exposed or recorded in any ways; whatever we do will stay between us only. I like science and art, open to chat and play. On the latter more info in the thread.

What I am NOT looking for:

Untrusty people, YES/NO sir/miss, everything in no time people.

What am I looking for then?

I am looking for a young Dom/Domme 18 to 30 years old willing to show on cam too and have fun together. I am very open minded and I would love to try and experiment new ways to enjoy my likes and also to discover some of yours.
I would like to experiment small groups of both Doms/Dommes or subs. Everybody on cam following orders and hierarchies.
Last but not least, I recently found out that I am into Small Penis Humiliation (SPH) so, if you are male, I would like you to be bigger and prove it.
Following a complete list of

• Cum control
  • JOI
  • SPH (Small Penis Humiliation)
  • Dick/Pussy worship
  • Body worship
  • Cum play
  • Begging
  • CBT
  • Light pain
  • SPH - Humiliation

LIMITS:
  • NO RECORDINGS/EXPOSURE OF ANY KIND (discreet)
  • Permanent
  • Blood
  • Family
  • Public
  • Body writing
  • scat
  • Face (needs trust so time)

How to contact me:

kik: unsurebiboy91

PM on here -> I will check and log in rarely so please try to skype/kik me.

First contact:

I do not want to either waste my time nor yours so, please, when you add me write your age, sex, location and where you found my contact.
I am looking for any kind of relationship lenght from one session, to casual or long term, so please state what you are looking for in your first message.

Looking forward to serve and worship you,

SubSlave91
Old 04-28-2020, 04:19 AM   #2
Subslave91

Still looking...

My limits: Recordings/exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face (needs trust so time).

My ad

Advertisements
Kink Talk