Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2014, 11:13 AM   #16
wouldlikedares
getDare Ladder

Chose a day of your stay, and on that day you must edge yourself to orgasm on every hour your awake. If you miss it, you must put an ice cube in your vagina untill it melts. At the end of the day, have an orgasm in a public toilet.

Feel free to PM me dares!

Likes:Orgasm denial, light pain, cum play, masturbation, pictures(no face).
Limits:Outdoors, involving others, audio, food, animals, illegal, messy, cross-dressing.
wouldlikedares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:20 PM   #17
greggymassey

When you're on the flight ask for ice cubes and orange juice. Drink the juice but take the ice cubes and go to the washroom and shove it in your pussy and 1 in your ass and take your panties off and come and sit at your seat. Let it melt in your ass and pussy while you're seated at your seat
Old 05-31-2014, 04:41 PM   #18
Motaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
I suppose any panties will work - what sort do you have?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41IkAALXxXL.jpg
I only have these (we call them boy shorts where I'm from), or just standard panties.

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation
Limits: scat, permanent, messy, pics, edging, social suicide, sex

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Motaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 06:15 PM   #19
Libertiner

First dare
You must orgasm at every floor of the hotel.
How to achieve this is up to you (incl. time of day, amount of clothes, type of room, items to hide behind etc.)
You can combine this dare with other dares, if you seem them fit.

For every floor you fail, you must orgasm on your trip home, while in transportation and not using restrooms.
Again it is up to you, how to achieve it, choosing the right space, time, clothes, use of blankets and other cover ups etc.

If you have still not completed the dare when back home, write a report including completed orgasms, failed attempts and number of failed floors. End it by asking for a proper punishment.

Second dare
When arriving at your hotel, notice your room number.
Give yourself this amount of spanks every day.

You have the entire day (until you go to bed at night) to give yourself the amount of spanks.
If your room number is larger than 300, spanks from other dares are counting as well, once you have completed the first 300 spanks of the day.

Multipliers (a spank count for x times of spanks):
x1 - In hotel room and restrooms.

x2 - In a public place* (e.g. hotel corridor, elevators, outside).
x3 - In a public place*, where you can see and hear other people.

x5 - Bare ass (no clothes on bottom half of your body) in a public place*.
x7 - Bare ass in a public place*, where you can see and hear other people.

x10 - Completely naked (footwear and jewellery allowed) in a public place*.
x15 - Completely naked in a public place*, where you can see and hear other people.

x20 - Another person spanks you in a non-public place.
x25 - Another person spanks you in a public place*.
x50 - Another person spanks you in a public place*, while you are bare ass.
x99 - Another person spanks you in a public place*, while you are completely naked.

You are allowed to add 1 to the multiplier if you are using a belt for the spanks.

You are allowed to add 1 to the multiplier if you are having an item in your ass while being spanked, unless it is part of a punishment.

*A public place is anywhere that other people are able to enter at any giving time. It does not count if you have locked the room/area.

- Choose multipliers depending on possibilities combined with limits during you day. Most likely some of the multipliers exceed your limits, but you have the possibilities non the less.

Ask for a punishment per day you failed to succeed all the spanks, or complete one of these punishments the day after you failed (while still on the trip):
  • Do not use a restroom/toilet to pee for an entire day.
  • Complete a multiplier that is beyond your limits. Spanks count for the current day.
  • Only eat food from a bowl on the floor for an entire day.
  • Apply toothpaste to an object and walk around with it in your ass for an entire day.
  • Have an orgasm while your hotel door is open (or in a public place*). You must loudly beg to get fucked for the entire time you masturbate.
  • Strip completely naked and masturbate in front of a window for 15 minutes. You have to insert something in your pussy and ass at some point during the 15 minutes.
- Every punishment only count once during the trip.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:57 AM   #20
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motaki View Post
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41IkAALXxXL.jpg
I only have these (we call them boy shorts where I'm from), or just standard panties.
Ok - wear the boy shorts as your bikini bottoms and pee through them whenever you need to pee.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:34 AM   #21
slutchloe

Someone just suggested this to me, i think it would be great for you

Masturbate to orgasm before heading out for the day (you can use an orgasm from another dare too!). Rub as much of the wetness in your pussy onto your nose - the top and around the nostrils.

When you are walking outside, you will smell your own juices for a long time, and will keep wondering if other people are smelling it too!

LIKES : humiliation, public (within reason), being embarrassed, pee

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS : clothspins/nipple clamps, pain, too much edging

LIMITS : NO PICS/vids/etc, scat/vomit, sticky food (like chocolate syrup), too much pain

I prefer giving dares to females, but will receive from anyone!
Not looking for a master!
Keep all dares to PMs/posts! No skype/kik/etc unless I ask for it, please!
slutchloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:02 AM   #22
Motaki

Sounding good guys, any others??? Would like to try some involving pain/humiliation/torture if you've got any.

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Old 06-01-2014, 10:14 AM   #23
Xillen

Print "Vi prego di calci nella mia figa" in decently large (but not huge) letters on a piece of paper. (You get that text when you translate "Please kick me in my pussy" on google translate from English to Italian.)

Approach someone, like you'd approach someone when asking for directions. Take the piece of paper, so they can clearly read the text, then speak the text out loud, with your accent making it clear you're not a native Italian. Appear as if you're asking them for directions.

If they react angry, just leave them be and find someone else.

If they laugh, act confused, and ask them a second time, then if they keep on laughing, try to come across as begging when you ask them a third time. Perhaps show them the piece of paper, to help your case. If they still don't comply, just leave them be and find someone else.

If they explain in English what you were asking, thank that person properly for the explanation, and then inquire: "So did I basically just ask you to kick me in my pussy?" If they confirm, apologize for asking something so rude. Explain to them that it's an accident and that the text should read "How do I get to the train station" However, tel them that since you did ask them to kick you in the pussy, it's only fair to let them kick you in the pussy if they want to, in return for directions to the train station.

If they kick you in the pussy, come across as frustrated, perhaps a little angry, but don't run off. Ask them a second time. If they kick you again, appear really frustrated, and shove the piece of paper in their face. If they kick you a third time, appear angry and run off. If at any time they explain to you in English what's going on, see above, except explain that since they complied to such a rude request and helped you out, they get to kick you one last time, in return for the directions to the train station.

Play this game once per full day in Italy (you don't have to do it on arrival or departure day). Each time you play it, you can't stop until you either asked 10 different people, or took 3 kicks to the crotch.

Did you enjoy a dare that I have given to you? Then pay me proper respect by reporting back with the results of the dare (either in the thread the dare was proposed or in PM).

Ladies are also always welcome to PM me for additional dares.

I wrote my own Card Dare Game! Please check it out.
Xillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:46 AM   #24
fullcharmer
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to fullcharmer Send a message via Yahoo to fullcharmer

where you go on holliday in italy?

Like:
humiliation, ice and body writng,Mouth soaping

Limits:
No Permanent,Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends,messy, Crossdressing,Diapers,eating or drinking bodily fluids or such, anal

sex/partner count 10

my kik is : drestino
fullcharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #25
Motaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullcharmer View Post
where you go on holliday in italy?
I'll be in the Toscana region.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Old 06-02-2014, 03:47 AM   #26
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

On the trip where u sit...do not cross legs...sit with legs a bit open
during the flight...try to keep legs as wide as possible and raise ur skirt as much as u can ... if u adventirus enough use the blanket to cover u but raise ur skirt to ur waist under it...also on flight stay without any panties

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:12 AM   #27
Motaki

Sounds good

Any pain or torture dares????

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Old 06-02-2014, 05:19 AM   #28
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

U shud brush ur teeth twice a day . Once in morning and once before bed.
each time u brush u will also apply toothpaste to ur pussy and masturbate with it.....

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:48 PM   #29
Motaki

Looking for some dares that will be painful and/or uncomfortable as well

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Old 06-04-2014, 12:48 AM   #30
Xillen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motaki View Post
Looking for some dares that will be painful and/or uncomfortable as well
Care to share if you liked my dare or if it was over the top?

Did you enjoy a dare that I have given to you? Then pay me proper respect by reporting back with the results of the dare (either in the thread the dare was proposed or in PM).

Ladies are also always welcome to PM me for additional dares.

I wrote my own Card Dare Game! Please check it out.
Xillen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, holiday, hotel, travel, trip