getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   5 Day Trip - Slut Needs Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179844)

Motaki 05-27-2014 11:14 AM

5 Day Trip - Slut Needs Dares

Hi guys,

I am going on a 5 day trip to Italy in just under two weeks. I would really love some dares that I can do. Either on the journey (I'm flying and then getting a shuttle/coach), at the hotel, and out and about, would be awesome

Be creative guys :)
I'm female btw, and I don't have any toys.

corsa198 05-27-2014 11:20 AM

On your journey - make sure you wear a thong and make sure it is pulled up so that it is on show for the entire journey from leaving your house to arriving at your hotel.

onipran 05-27-2014 11:35 AM

Get ready for your journey as you prefer but you have to be in wedgie. You have to masturbate on each transport you use to reach Italy (provided that they have toilets) and after a successful masturbation you can remove wedgie for that transport but have to be in wedgie again if you change the transport and have to keep it till you masturbate there.

Whenever you enter in the hotel room you have to make yourself complete nude. You have to make the hotel covered with your cum, so use whatever you think you can insert in your pussy or in ass and left them at there place without cleaning it:) (example- remote control).

Motaki 05-30-2014 03:10 AM

Awesome dares guys, keep them coming :)

mafiaka 05-30-2014 03:20 AM

Take extra panties with you. Leave some panties in public buildings you are visiting... of course the ones you are wearing. 1 point if you pull them from under your skirt, 2 points if you were wearing shorts, 3 points if you got undressed completely. Toilets are off limits for this dare though. If you fail to get at least 12 points, you get a punishment when back from your trip.

PM me if you want to negotiate about these points.

christineXXX 05-30-2014 03:25 AM

You'll spend the entire stay without panties (except when you're in a bikini, at a beach)

MasterZp 05-30-2014 05:02 AM

Dares

Only pack skirts or dresses for the trip, and only allowed to wear heels of at least 2 inches. All of the skirts and dresses should have a hemline at least 2" above the knees when standing.

Whenever you are sitting, you are not allowed to cross your legs. If you do, you are to stop and add that the count of the times you forget for that day. At the end of the day, take that number, multiply that by 10, and that is the number spanks with your open palm that you are to give your naked pussy right before going to sleep.

Motaki 05-30-2014 09:35 AM

Getting good dares, thanks guys :)
Keep 'em coming!

Motaki 05-30-2014 04:21 PM

So far I have been given 5 dares. I'm hoping for at least 15, so feel free to punish me some more ;)

thatoneguy444 05-30-2014 04:27 PM

at the each you most put sand into your binkini bottom half. then you must orgasm at least 4 times while each time adding more sand on the beach.
at all times you must have sandpaper pressing on your pussy in your thong/panties/whatever. you must also orgasm at least 3 times a day using sandpaper coated in toothpaste to masturbate

corsa198 05-31-2014 02:12 AM

Only take thong underwear with you.

On one day, wear a thong as a bikini bottom and just go about your business as normal.

As your thong will get wet from being in the pool or sea, every time you need to pee just do it through your thong.

Motaki 05-31-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatoneguy444 (Post 1363057)
at the each you most put sand into your binkini bottom half. then you must orgasm at least 4 times while each time adding more sand on the beach.
at all times you must have sandpaper pressing on your pussy in your thong/panties/whatever. you must also orgasm at least 3 times a day using sandpaper coated in toothpaste to masturbate

The last two dares sound really good, I won't be visitng a beach however - do you have any alternatives for this one?

Motaki 05-31-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corsa198 (Post 1363402)
Only take thong underwear with you.

On one day, wear a thong as a bikini bottom and just go about your business as normal.

As your thong will get wet from being in the pool or sea, every time you need to pee just do it through your thong.

Great dare, but I dont have a thong - is there an alternative item/method you'd want me to use to get the same effect?

corsa198 05-31-2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motaki (Post 1363730)
Great dare, but I dont have a thong - is there an alternative item/method you'd want me to use to get the same effect?

I suppose any panties will work - what sort do you have?

2bchew 05-31-2014 11:05 AM

Join the mile high masturbation club.When on the airplane you will masturbate to orgasm in the bathroom.Of course the longer it takes to get yourself off the more people are going to be wondering what you are up to.Especially when you do finally walk out with that just came look on your face.

Also as a bit of added humiliation rub some of your cummy juice on your upper lip just under your nose.You will smell your pussy for the rest of the trip but also will be wondering the whole time if anybody else smells your sweet pussy.