Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-06-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
fratpledgeboy

Default WriteForMe Bully (male version)

Since there seems to be a demand for bully scenes, I have written a series of writeforme tasks that puts you directly in the story of running into a bully in the hallway. If you follow all the instructions as you type your way through the tasks, you will tormented in many of the ways you would be if this were happening in real life.

You start off by running into the bully and begging for mercy here:

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=13744

Unlike my WfM Frat House (which is still going strong, although no one has yet to complete the tasks through initiation), these typing tasks are generally easier so that the focus can be more about the physical challenges rather than the typing. There are one or two slightly longer tasks, but hopefully most tasks can be done within 20-30 minutes for an average typist.

This is the original male version of the series and is written for male-on-male bullying. If you want the female version, you can find it here.

I hope everyone who is interested in this scene will try to complete a few tasks, if not the whole series, and that you all find this fun!

Enjoy and play safe!

Last edited by fratpledgeboy; 02-08-2015 at 11:25 PM. Reason: updated description for male version vs. female version
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to fratpledgeboy for this post:
Old 02-06-2015, 04:17 PM   #2
bluesnowball

Thanks for this! Is this a specific gender of bullies with tasks, or just writing?

| CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, humiliation, feet, online exposure, blackmail, cum eating, writing lines/essays, rules, ice

| toothpaste, bondage, body writing, trimming

| messy, food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, scat, family/friends, face pictures/videos, wax, illegal

bluesnowball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:05 PM   #3
fratpledgeboy

The tasks and story are written in the male gender because I am a guy and like to torture other guys. With the exception of some ballbusting in the tasks, most of the activities can be performed by either gender, but it will take a little bit more imagination. The "line writing" is necessary just because I decided to use writeforme as I way to present the story and tasks and allows for a nice way to track who wants to be bullied!

Nonetheless, I hope anyone will enjoy them as much as possible.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:03 AM   #4
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I didn't do it but I think this is cool.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:22 AM   #5
fratpledgeboy

FYI: I have received some requests and got a sense that people might like a f/f version of this set of tasks since this set is m/m specific. I will see what I can do: it will take some time to set up, so stay tuned.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:24 PM   #6
The_Mickie

I'm so excited for the female version. Have any of the boys tried this out who's willing to report? I'd love to hear how people are finding it so far.

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:59 PM   #7
broseph147

I know you are well intended, but I found the writing, especially the in the intro, to be excessive. The bullying, for lack of a better word, fetish, is not about frustration, but submission, humiliation, and pain. I think having an story like that is a great idea, I really do, but the writing, IMO, took away from the bullying part of it.

Likes: wedgies, crossdressing, masturbating, light/subtle humilation, femdom, light bondage, dice dares, edging, hypnosis, joi, spanking, tickling,

Limits: gay, public, friends/family, illegal, blood, poop, cum play, cbt, pics

My girl clothes can be found here

ENROLL TODAY!!!: Crossdressing University Classes are filling up fast!
broseph147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 10:13 PM   #8
fratpledgeboy

I understand that this delivery method for a bully scene (or any scene) may not be ideal or perfect for everyone, but the writeforme system has been intriguing for me and does work nicely for easy reporting (and is a specific fetish in its own way). Not every task is as tedious, but the nature of the program lends itself to possibly being so.

As I said in the intro text in the original post, I made this set of tasks to be "easier" than my previous series of the frat house, and based on all the people who have started it thus far, the writing portions of tasks are indeed taking anywhere from 5-30 minutes. There are a few people who are almost finished, so while it may not have been for you, I know there are some people who seem to be enjoying it.

To each his own. Since this scene seems to be very popular, perhaps I will create a more standard dare (or dice dare) for this topic in the future.

I encourage anyone to try it and if it's not for you, that's ok too. I appreciate all feedback and want to create a variety of things for people to try and do.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:42 PM   #9
GrapeCreamSoda

I just finished the series yesterday after the bully was done with me. I really enjoyed the series. Some of the writing tasks were a bit on the long side, but I didn't find anything to be excessive. It was a nice mix with the addition of the bullying tasks.

I consider myself to have about average typing skills, and most people who know how to type properly shouldn't have an issue. However, if you're the hunt and peck type, this might now be for you.

Loves: orgasm denial, edging, anal, loss of control, being dominated, mild humiliation
Limits: family, public, permanent, scat, illegal, face pics, overnight, extreme pain, blood
GrapeCreamSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 12:59 AM   #10
binkybet
Baby Member

I went through this series and found it to be a pretty amazing piece of work. The author put a lot of thought into it, and has made it a very interesting experience, especially for WfM. (I'm made some tasks on the site so I know that it's not as easy as it seems.)

Well done. And thanks.

binkybet
binkybet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:27 AM   #11
kandou

Not done much of it yet, but so far I'm really enjoying this.

Do you just get the reports we send, along with timings, or do you also get some more detailed analytics, out of curiosity?
Old 02-12-2015, 09:14 AM   #12
fratpledgeboy

Glad you're enjoying it! And I'm so excited that several people have actually finished the series that I've already started working on a second bully series!

To answer your question, I get individual reports with the comments and the timing as well as the final statistics that are displayed as you type. The system then also gives me a few (but not many) summary statistics for each task (like which parts produced the most errors and the relative speed at which each word is typed). I have commented to WfM that it would be great to have more, but I have used individual statistics to figure out how long each task should take for the average user.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:00 PM   #13
somekinkyswitch

recently finished this series. there's a good variety of humiliations/punishments, that might not be for everyone, but its worth going through the whole series. Aside from the final task it didn't take too long to complete.
somekinkyswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 08:26 AM   #14
jockslave23

The Bully is a well thought out series. At the end I truly felt abused and wanted to cry.
jockslave23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 11:23 AM   #15
cwmatman

Yeah, I loved that series!

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bully, humiliation, line writing, writeforme