Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-13-2013, 08:14 PM   #16
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default pretty good but...

The till you call it quits falls under my common sense limit... obviously that's not going to work. But I'll take your vote if you come up with one more good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erisaur View Post
Vote 5 hours.
1) Be my dare slave till I call quits.
2) Strap on in your ass for 10 hours
3) Naked for 24 hours.
megirl104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #17
Erisaur

Sure I will give you a very good one!
Vote 5 hours
1) Slave for x number of days. You pick.
2) You are not allowed to touch your pussy for one week.( At the same time you must watch/do anything that makes you turned on)
3) You can only pee/poo 2 times a day per 5 hour shifts i.e I pee now I cannot pee in another 5 hours. Every time you do pee you must pee over your face. Do this for one week.

-Have Fun x
Old 02-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #18
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default good one ^_^

You got creative! Good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erisaur View Post
Sure I will give you a very good one!
Vote 5 hours
1) Slave for x number of days. You pick.
2) You are not allowed to touch your pussy for one week.( At the same time you must watch/do anything that makes you turned on)
3) You can only pee/poo 2 times a day per 5 hour shifts i.e I pee now I cannot pee in another 5 hours. Every time you do pee you must pee over your face. Do this for one week.

-Have Fun x
Old 02-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #19
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default vote

vote vote vote vote vote vote... make this fun, vote vote vote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:44 PM   #20
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Vote

I vote 12 hours.

Punishments:

1) Take 4 clamps or clothes pins, clip them to each cunt lip, and then use tape or string to tie them to your inner thighs, thus pulling your pussy open and stretching the lips. You are to then take a walk of at least 30 minutes, wearing a short skirt that just covers the clamps on your thighs, a tight top, no bra, and heels of at least 4".

2) Take the number of hours you failed to keep the dildo inside, multiply by 3, and that is the number of times you must edge. But, you are only allowed to edge with toothpaste-covered fingers. Once you have completed an edge, you must re-apply the toothpaste.

3) Pee and fill a bowl until you have enough to fill a condom. Put it in the freezer, and let it get rock hard. Then when it is ready, take it out, remove the condom, and then suck on it until it is all gone.

4) Take the number of hours that you failed to keep the dildo inside, and that is the number of days you must follow the following dress code:
No panties
No bra
Only skirts no longer than mid-thigh
A tight shirt or blouse
Heels at least 4" high.

In addition, for each day, the skirt you choose must be shorter then the skirt from the previous day.

5) Take the number of hours that you failed, multiply that by 10, and that is the number of times you are to spank your clit with the back of a hair brush or wooden spoon. You are to repeat that each day for the number of days that you failed.

And of course, a full report on each punishment is required.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:53 PM   #21
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Oh wow...

People are getting creative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I vote 12 hours.

Punishments:

1) Take 4 clamps or clothes pins, clip them to each cunt lip, and then use tape or string to tie them to your inner thighs, thus pulling your pussy open and stretching the lips. You are to then take a walk of at least 30 minutes, wearing a short skirt that just covers the clamps on your thighs, a tight top, no bra, and heels of at least 4".

2) Take the number of hours you failed to keep the dildo inside, multiply by 3, and that is the number of times you must edge. But, you are only allowed to edge with toothpaste-covered fingers. Once you have completed an edge, you must re-apply the toothpaste.

3) Pee and fill a bowl until you have enough to fill a condom. Put it in the freezer, and let it get rock hard. Then when it is ready, take it out, remove the condom, and then suck on it until it is all gone.

4) Take the number of hours that you failed to keep the dildo inside, and that is the number of days you must follow the following dress code:
No panties
No bra
Only skirts no longer than mid-thigh
A tight shirt or blouse
Heels at least 4" high.

In addition, for each day, the skirt you choose must be shorter then the skirt from the previous day.

5) Take the number of hours that you failed, multiply that by 10, and that is the number of times you are to spank your clit with the back of a hair brush or wooden spoon. You are to repeat that each day for the number of days that you failed.

And of course, a full report on each punishment is required.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:08 AM   #22
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

I vote for 5 hours. (only cause I ran out of time to think up punishments )

Punishments:
#1 - Get a dice and roll it once. For a 1-3, multiply by 20, this is how many times you have to spank your clit AND your pussy lips with an item...That means, that number on the clit, and then again on the pussy lips. for 4-6, multiply by 10... same rules.

#2 - Drink one glass of fluids for each hour that you missed, though not less than 2 glasses. After you have drank them down, starting at the moment you feel the urge to go, you must now hold your piss for the same amount of hours. Here's the twist.... you can not release your piss anywhere in your own home... this means outside, or in a public restroom someplace. You must start the punishment in your home, and be in your home when the urge hits you, but to release, you must not be.

#3 - Another piss punishment, a bit more complex, needs a bit of prep, read through it before you begin.

Step A. Drink three glasses of fluid, now lay out those same glasses (all must be the same size approximately) in a line, one foot apart. They should be on a clean surface, or you should put down something underneath them, be it a sheet or blanket, or plastic wrap or something of the kind.

Step B. Once the urge to go hits, wait one hour. When the hour is up, you must pee and fill up the glasses, one after another. If you are able to fill all three, congratulations... you now get to drink them down with your next three meals.

If you are unable to fill all three, you are to drink another glass of fluids, wait a while and then piss again, repeating until you fill each glass.

Any piss that is dribbled between glasses you have to lick up.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:05 AM   #23
stretlad

I vote 24 hours

Punishments

1) For 24 hours wear the strap on, the correct way around under your clothes. During that day you must go shopping, go to a cafe/restaurant and go out at night. You must wear at different points in the day a pair of trousers, a skirt & a dress.

2) Every hour you failed by, this is the amount of time you must wear the same pair of panties, you can only remove them to go to toilet/shower, even wear them in bed. At the end of the time period, you must place the panties in your mouth, and drink pints of milk. You can only remove the panties once they have been sucked dry.

3) Fill a pint glass with pee at night, the following morning get dressed to head out. the last thing you do before leaving the house is try and down the pint in 20 seconds, if there's anything left in the glass then you must pour it over your head. Now go about the rest of your day.

4) Cover your strap-on with toothpaste, now ride it to orgasm.

5) Place as many clothpins on your clit as possbile, now go out wearing a dress with nothing underneath, every hour, you can remove a clothespin (so you get the pain of removal & the blood rushing back to your clit) You cannot go somwhere private to remove them, however you are covered up so nothing intimate can be seen.

6) Go to a club or bar late at night and go into the mens toilets and use one of the urinals.

7) Go a week without orgasming, or even masturbating at all, at the end of the week you can go out and pull a stranger your first orgsm can only happen after he has cum during penetration (obviously use a condom)

8) Get a henna tattoo (non permanent, will last about 3 weeks) on your ass cheek saying "Strap-on slut"
stretlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #24
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Default Enjoy

Firstly love the dare, very well thought out. Also will be lots of fun for you.

24 hours Has my Vote

Punishment - Orginal's

1. For every minute short of the deadline is a spank against you. But not just one spank its one per location. This includes, you pussy, inner thighs, ass cheeks, clit, breasts, feet, and hands. Now to make it interesting, each location will have its own item for spanking. So to pick roll a dice 6
1. Cane
2. Belt
3. Hand
4. Paddle
5. Hairbrush
6. Flogger/whip

2. Clothespegs you will need all of them you own. Starting on your breasts you wills create a U round the edge of your breasts, The same on on your pussy lips, all connected by string. Such each U can be pulled off. Now edge (once for every hour you failed) then pull off all the pegs.

3. For every hour you failed in one day, where after brushing your teeth you have to gargle your piss. For 5 mins every time.

4. For every hour you failed in another day of your new running scheme. Each morning you must walk up change into tight shorts and top,sports bra, socks trainers, no panties as you'll be wearing your strapon inverted. This will be covered in toothpaste. You will have to run for 24 mins away, before running back.

5. For every hour you failed is a day were you must follow the following rules for clothes.
To wear a Top- it must be tight or white
To wear a Dress - you may not wear underwear or a bra
To wear a Skirt - it must come up to mid thigh
To wear a bra - it must be too small, or pushup
To wear underwear - only gstrings and thongs
To wear trousers - no underwear for you
To wear a coat - remove anything covering your breasts
To wear a jumper/hoodie - no top or bra
To wear makeup - only lipstick
To wear trainers - lick the sole
To wear heels - edge with them before putting them on
To wear shorts - ensure a camel toe
To wear tights/stockings - no hair bellow the neck

You may not wear the same thing twice, this includes to bed.

6. Get on all fours, you now have to go on a treasure hunt. For every hour that you completed, go find something to put in your pussy. Each time you find an item swap it with the one in your pussy. The catch is that each time you swap items the next one must be bigger the last one. If you can't find an item bigger, fit a bigger item, or fail with your pussy. Keep going but with your ass instead. Once complete the largest items in you will be there for 1 hour. After meassure them, and report back.

7. If you fail, this task we need to make sure in future you will be able to succeed. Such you have 1 month in which you must fuck the strap on for at least 1440 mins or 24 hours. The only catch is that you must find someone or thing to wear it, be it your partner, or your cuddly toys.

8. You will have to repeat this dare thread in one week. But the times are increased and punishments by double.

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #25
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Doesn't count

Read the rules... this one doesn't count

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabrony View Post
I vote 24 hours! Stretch that hole~
Punishments:
#1 Wear (and obtain) a diaper for every hour you were off multiplied by 2, you must piss and shit in the diaper and only the diaper.
#2 Wear the largest dildo/plug you can find and plug up your ass for 12 hours following the diaper.
#3 After the 12 hours are up, make sure to clean yourself with an enema...but water won't do for a punishment, make sure the liquid is something of sticky consistency such as syrup.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:58 AM   #26
JustaBrony

I am incredibly sorry Ma'am, I read the rules but forgot, please forgive me.
Here's my second try.
I vote five hours because I'm not good with punishments.
Punishments:
#1 Wear (and obtain) a diaper for every hour you were off multiplied by 2, you must piss and shit in the diaper and only the diaper.
#2 Wear the largest dildo/plug you can find and plug up your ass for 12 hours following the diaper.
#3 After the 12 hours are up, make sure to clean yourself with an enema...but water won't do for a punishment, make sure the liquid is something of sticky consistency such as syrup.

Needs: Snuggles
Loves: Yummy cummy cum cum, Long term, Anal, Feminization/sissification, Bedtime stories, Diapers, Honesty, Being called Princess, Humiliation, Hidden public.
Likes: Age play, Bladder control, Hypnosis, Submission, Minor crossdressing, Orgasm control, Edging, Public.
Dislikes: Punishments, Spankings, Bad spelling, Lines.
Limits: Lying, Family/friends, Blood/danger.

JustaBrony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #27
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Time to pay up!

I'm going to start the dare right now ^_^
Old 02-20-2013, 12:07 AM   #28
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Well...

So I did this over the weekend. I didn't want to give a report cause there really wasn't anything to say... I was uncomfortable, didn't sleep well, but mostly I was just soar. It wasn't sexy, and I didn't come, I did cramp a lot. The worst part was peeing, it made a mess and got pee everywhere... Sorry GD, super boring. I ended up going for 18 hours just cause I slept and ended up having to be out...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, fun, insertion, strap-on