Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Female 22F wants and needs punishment and to be degraded

I need and want punishment for the next 3 to 4 hours and for the week ahead.
(I love to do dice punishment dares.
Also punishments that involves kneeling. Either with or without rice.
And to feel degraded, keeping my head down.)

Items you have to work with;

thin plastic rod
plastic/wooden ruler
wooden/metal spoon
hemp rope
wooden/plastic hairbrush
ping pong paddle
rice to kneel on
black pepper (mix with hot water to paste. Apply to sensitive area)
tooth paste
thick leather belt
flipflop/shoe
wooden clothing pins (and a couple plastic)
wooden broom
Dice for dice dares

I'm cautious with anything anal. The biggest thing I have gotten up there was a large sharpie. Not one of the huge ones.
I will not do anything public or semi-public
long or permanent punishments.
I'm not too into writing things on myself. If you must, put it someplace where no one else would ever see--as it runs a risk of my roommate/bro would see...and I don't want to have to do any explaining to him..
See my signature for everything else~

Please degrade and punish me.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Tigerlily for this post:
Old 05-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Go kneel in the corner, naked with your hands behind your head and your tongue out, mouth wide open. Stay there for 15 minutes and think about 5 things you have recently done that you are ashamed of or that you think you deserve punishment for.
When your 15 minutes are up, post your list here and we'll see if we can't make you regret those naughty things a little.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #3
compaq

Here a fun one for you:

Take clamps on your nipples, breasts, armpits, stomach, inner tights under your clothes. Now take a cold shower with your clothes on. Now dry your whole bathroom with a towel. Dry every singel drop on the floor. When your floor is dust-dry you can take off your clamps.

Give a report here.

LOVE: Pain, caning, bastinado, nipple torture, exercise, torture, feet, pussy, ass

LIMIT: anal, public, dirty games, crossdressing

Proud slave of my wife!

Toys: Cane, rubber whip, clothpegs, binder clips, tens unit, rope, handcuffs, macho clamps[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
compaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #4
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Go kneel in the corner, naked with your hands behind your head and your tongue out, mouth wide open. Stay there for 15 minutes and think about 5 things you have recently done that you are ashamed of or that you think you deserve punishment for.
When your 15 minutes are up, post your list here and we'll see if we can't make you regret those naughty things a little.
I just got out of corner time, my knees still a bit sore. I thought the time would never end.
My hands stayed behind my head the whole time with my tongue hanging out with my mouth wide open.
I got to think long and hard on things I'm ashamed of or naughty things I need punishment for.

I'm ashamed I'm stuck on weight loss. I lost 30lbs several months ago. But am now stuck at 150 and have been stuck.
I wanted to be 135 by summer, but I failed that.

I can also be a bit of a bitch and have such an attitude that I can't seem to let go of. I let this kind of behavior happen to people I care the most.

I also take somethings as offensive very quickly. When I know I shouldn't.

I just can have a rude mouth at times, I suppose.

I feel like I should be putting more effort into finding work--I'm a full time babysitter. I work a bit, but I could still be finding other work on my day off.

I thought a lot about when my attitude has caused a couple to few days fight between my brother. And I never intend that to happen. I'm just very stubborn with my attitude at times...and can't seem to snap out of it.

**I also need to be punished for cumming before I was allowed to on Monday.
I cam late last night to help me fall asleep. I was just trying to edge, but took it too far.
Then I continued to carry on the dare today, ignoring the fact that I cam.
I'm ashamed that I couldn't wait until Monday.

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 05-12-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #5
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post What I want

What I really want is to feel controlled and feel I have no say in the matter.
To be demanded that I keep my head down out of respect.
And to be treated like a worthless cunt that needs to be punished.

---

You know who you are.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #6
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post

I can also be a bit of a bitch [...]
I just can have a rude mouth at times, I suppose. [...]
my attitude has caused a couple to few days fight[...]
Hm, I'm starting to see a pattern here. I think that big mouth of yours needs a punishment asap.
So go ahead and fetch a bowl that holds at least 4 liters/1 gallon and fill it with warm water. Also get a bar of soap and a clean towel.
Put the soap into the water and get on your knees. Hold the bowl out in front of you, arms straight, parallel to the floor. Keep that position for 5 minutes. No dropping your arms, no cheating, if you have to stop before the 5 minutes are up, the five minutes start again, this time you will spend them spanking your ass hard instead.
Once your time is up, rub the towel on the soap bar until you have worked up a nice foam. Then use the towel to clean your mouth out, every nook and cranny, get it nice and shiny clean. Don't forget to soap up again occasionally.
When you think your mouth is sufficiently clean, sit down and write 200 times "My dirty mouth keeps getting me into trouble.". In your finest handwriting.
After your lines, you are done and may rinse your mouth.
Bonus points if you upload a picture of your lines so I can judge your performance and make sure you didn't mess up.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
Old 05-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #7
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

IcanseetheLight,
I will do this punishment when I get the chance in the coming week. I don't think I have enough time before my bro gets home.

Thank you for your punishment.

---

You know who you are.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #8
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

The next time you mouth off, you will do a half-hour punishment. Prepare for this ahead of time since your lack of self-control makes this punishment inevitable.

Have a timer ready, set for 30 minutes.

On a hard surface, you will sprinkle uncooked rice in good quantity. This is the location of your punishment. Have ready some liquid soap, NOT a bar of soap but liquid, about two teaspoons. Kneel down and sit on your calves. Now either tie or belt your legs folded, knees wide and feet under your butt.

Start the timer.

Put the liquid soap in your mouth. If you use a spoon, licking it clean with your tongue. Put your blindfold over your eyes. Now either hold your hands together behind your back or tie them together.

If you're especially penitent, tie your crotch with the waist loop (bight) at your lower back, looped through to straddle your clit and up under the waist rope, then back down and under until you can grab it with your hands. Tie your wrists to those ropes. Have another rope going from your front waist rope up, over and behind your neck, and back to the waist. That rope will hold you in a humbled position. Both the neck and wrist ropes will put a tension on your cunt so expect time to stand still.

Between the mouth soap, rice and pussy torture, your mouth should be in check for a while. You WILL repeat this punishment each time your fail to be properly respectful to ANY who warrant such politeness. There is no expiration date on this.

Your full report is greatly appreciated.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #9
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Just a word of warning concerning liquid soap, please be careful not to swallow any of it. Swallowing soap is going to give you quite a stomach ache if you are unlucky, and with liquid soap the temptation to swallow is just so much bigger.

PM DARES
Old 05-12-2013, 01:26 PM   #10
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post

If you're especially penitent, tie your crotch with the waist loop (bight) at your lower back, looped through to straddle your clit and up under the waist rope, then back down and under until you can grab it with your hands. Tie your wrists to those ropes. Have another rope going from your front waist rope up, over and behind your neck, and back to the waist. That rope will hold you in a humbled position. Both the neck and wrist ropes will put a tension on your cunt so expect time to stand still.
Your punishment is greatly appreciated.
I'm going to need a picture of some sorts to help me do this. It looks complicated, but I bet it can be done.

---

You know who you are.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #11
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Just a word of warning concerning liquid soap, please be careful not to swallow any of it. Swallowing soap is going to give you quite a stomach ache if you are unlucky, and with liquid soap the temptation to swallow is just so much bigger.
Thank you for the warning, IcanseetheLight. I will keep that in mind when I go to do this punishment.

---

You know who you are.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #12
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
Your punishment is greatly appreciated.
I'm going to need a picture of some sorts to help me do this. It looks complicated, but I bet it can be done.
No picture is available since I just created this. I did send you a PM with the setup broken down to hopefully make it more understandable.

There are some options that let you "customize" it to what you feel is workable.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #13
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post Punishment Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
The next time you mouth off, you will do a half-hour punishment. Prepare for this ahead of time since your lack of self-control makes this punishment inevitable.

Have a timer ready, set for 30 minutes.

On a hard surface, you will sprinkle uncooked rice in good quantity. This is the location of your punishment. Have ready some liquid soap, NOT a bar of soap but liquid, about two teaspoons. Kneel down and sit on your calves. Now either tie or belt your legs folded, knees wide and feet under your butt.

Start the timer.

Put the liquid soap in your mouth. If you use a spoon, licking it clean with your tongue. Put your blindfold over your eyes. Now either hold your hands together behind your back or tie them together.

Between the mouth soap, rice and pussy torture, your mouth should be in check for a while. You WILL repeat this punishment each time your fail to be properly respectful to ANY who warrant such politeness. There is no expiration date on this.

Your full report is greatly appreciated.
This was a long needed punishment. But my bitchness towards my brother...I had to do something after all the fights I caused.

I got some cotton rope and made a crotch rope. I put a large knot in it. And it hurt so bad.
I poured uncooked rice in the bathroom. I had a a spoon full of liquid soap, a blind fold and a timer set to 30 mins ready.
I knelt down in the uncooked rice and belted my knees up.
I had a extra rope to loop between my legs to bring to the back of my neck and tie me down to a humbled position.
Sticking the spoon in my mouth and licking it clean, I started the timer and put down the blindfold.
A minute in, I hopped up to turn off my music. I felt I needed silence for this punishment.
I had extra rope from the crotch rope, so I just looped my hands around it behind my back.
The knot made me sore. I was sure to sit up straight for a few moments every now and again to feel the crotch rope strain and the knot dig deeper.
My face was mostly pressed against the bathroom floor, whimpering and whining from the pain digging into my knees and in my crotch. My tounge was starting to feel numb.
I did take off the blindfold about halfway in to check all ropes and blood circulation. I did this three times. One time including to unbuckle the belt on my legs a notch.

The last 10 minutes were the worst. I did varies position. One rocking on just my knees, my back straight. One with my face pressed into the floor and my ass high in the air.
I was to the point of tears, my mouth drooling. My knees couldn't get relief.
And all I could think about was how I caused pain so I deserved this pain.
So thank you for this punishment. I'm sure I deserved more or worse.

After the timer went off and spitting the soap out, I then licked my drooling soap up off the floor until it was as clean as I could get it.
My mouth is still watering and am spitting out suds. My knees and crotch ache as well.

Thank you for my punishment.

I added pictures for my humiliation and shame.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 10-01-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #14
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default Welcome back!

Hey good to see you taking punishments again. Here's one for when you wake up:
You must take an ice cold shower and may not leave until you've edged 5 times, spanking each ass cheek 30 times after each edge. When you get out to dry off you must lay the towel on the ground and rub yourself on the towel. The towel is not to move at all. I'll be waiting for the report

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:09 AM   #15
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Question More punishments?

Any more punishment ideas for my stubbornness and acts that cause hurt and fights?

---

You know who you are.
The following user says Thank You to Tigerlily for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk