Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-15-2024, 03:00 AM   #346
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Good girl.
Hopefully you'll be able to get back to being a proper slut in your free time as well.
On which note, its the last day of the 6 nations tomorrow, so the pubs should be full,of rugby fans. Probably a good opportunity to see if you can get some action
Thanks. Not been up to much in the evenings tbh but I spent most of last weekend with Amy. So lots and lots of eating her pussy and playing with dildos but nothing daring or especially slutty, so you are right, I need to get out this weekend and service some cocks!

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-15-2024, 06:49 PM   #347
Marshall_235

With the pubs likely to be busy tomorrow, with people watching the rugby, why not try and make things interesting.

Dress in a sexy sports outfit, sports bra/crop top and shorts/leggings and find a pub showing the matches.

For the first two matches, see if you can get a fan of each of the four teams to fuck/suck whilst the matches are going on.

For the final game, see if you can find some England fans keen to have some fun.

As the match goes on, you should make bets with the guys based on things like the next team to score or whether it will be a try, penalty, drop goal etc. They can bet you money, which you keep if you win, but if you loose the bet you have to pay in kind. This could be anything from a quick grope of your tits for a simple bet to use of you as a sex slave for a night to be redeemed the next week. Try and keep the stakes low for the guys to encourage them to keep playing.

If a yellow card is issued, you should finger yourself to orgasm, either at the table or in the toilets. If a red card is issued, you should take one of the guys to the toilet, give them a blow job and get them to cum in your shorts or on your chest.

If England win their match, you should go with the guys to celebrate the win, where they can use you however they want for a minimum of 80 minutes, with an additional 10 minutes and 25 pussy slaps for every penalty scored.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:58 AM   #348
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I’m writing this while on the tube heading home after a wild day/night. I’ve got a screaming hangover and cum dripping from my ass and pussy

Basically lots of you had told me to go out to the pubs because there were rugby matches on, so I decided it would be a good chance to be a slut and boy did I have a good day

I spent the morning edging, riding dildos and getting myself super horny. Then I put on a tiny white tight skirt and white crop top and some strappy heels. I plugged myself. It wasn’t especially cold but it was raining so I didn’t bother with a coat. Figured I wouldn’t need one

I got plenty of looks as I took the tube into an area of London that would be bust to a bar that was showing the games. The first game started at 2pm and I got to the bar at 2:30. It was already pretty busy with standing room only. Lots of welsh guys in there wearing red shirts but the mood wasn’t great as they were losing. I fought my way to the bar and bought a glass of wine then moved near a group of guys that weee watching the game. I know nothing about rugby so started to ask one of the guys near me what was happening. He certainly enjoyed explaining to me and before long I was in the middle of the group chatting to them, flirting and they were buying me drinks. Some of them were getting a bit touchy with me, which I encouraged. They started to play better in the second half and I hugged and kissed a couple to celebrate when they scored, but they still lost

Anyway, at the end of the game I seemed to have their full attention. Told them I was supposed to meeting friends but had been stood up so was free. They were a bit down as they’d lost so I’d help them cheer up. I took one of them by the hand and led him to the toilets. It was busy in there and we went into the men’s and lots of guys were staring, laughing etc, but when a cubicle came free we went in. I put the seat down, sat on the toilet and took out his cock and sucked him off. It was a great feeling to have a strangers cock in my mouth with the sounds and smells of a busy pub toilet and feeling a little drunk. I really went to town on him giving him a great experience and he came and I swallowed. Fuck it tasted good. As he left I heard one of the others say “is she in there?” “Yes, and it’s worth it!” Then another random guy came in and I sucked him off as well. I could hear guys cheering outside the cubicle and in the end I sucked off 7 guys one after the other. Not even sure they were all in the group I had been with, but I didn’t care. Fat guys, young guys, old guys, hot guys, drunk ones. It was amazing

I went back to the bar and by now it was filling up with Scottish guys and Irish guys as they were playing the next game. I repeated my tactic and ended up with a bunch of Irish guys. They were in a great mood and they won, apparently that made them champions

Also, apparently they had lost to England the week before and one of them joked that as I was English it would be great to get a chance to fuck the English this week. He was semi joking and was surprised when I said, ok, you can fuck me now to get revenge

We went to the toilets but this time, he bent me over the toilet and fucked me from behind. He was using a condom and he fucked my pussy hard. I was moaning and couldn’t even keep the noise down. He enjoyed toying with my plug as well. When he came, he pulled out and then as soon as he left another guy came in and just started to fuck me as well. I heard someone say “yeah, she’s hot. Take your turn, she seems keen” someone else said “use a condom, no one wants sloppy seconds”. Hearing guys talk about me like this made me so horny. Here I was in a flight toilet with a bunch of drunk rugby fans taking turns on me. I didn’t even see who was fucking me and tbh after 5 or 6 I lost count

From here in it’s a bit of a blur. I went back to the bar. I was very drunk now and I remember making out with one guy while another guy fingered my pussy. I remember a couple of girls telling me I was a disgusting slut. People were buying me drinks and I was dancing kissing and generally being very slutty

I don’t remember how we got there but from here on in my memory is fuzzy. I was lying on a bed naked, and someone was on top of me fucking me. There were others in the room as well. I remember sucking 2 cocks next to each other as I moved from one to the other. I remember riding one guy with his cock in my pussy while someone else fucked my ass.

I woke up in bed with a guy. There was another guy sleeping in a different bed. It was obviously a hotel. My head was pounding and my body was aching

I went to the toilet and saw myself in the mirror. Fuck I was a mess. Theee was cum dried on my face and tits, my makeup was everywhere. There was cum crusted in my hair! I took a drink of water and washed my face. Went back into the room to look for me clothes. The guy in the other bed pulled his covers off and said “come and ride me again” I just obeyed. I walked over and straddled him and rode his cock. I moaned and my head was pounding. Then the guy in the other bed just said “me next”. This guy came in my pussy and I climbed off him, cleaned his cock for him. Then moved over to the other guy, he told me to use my ass. So I did, it sat on his cock and it easily entered my ass as I rode him in the reverse cowgirl position. The other guy called someone on his phone “yeah, she’s still here. Yeah, come over now if you want to fuck her again”. And that was that. 4 other guys came to the room, not all at the same time and one by one I fucked them. And to finish one of them fucked me from behind while the other fucked my throat.

All this time I had a pounding headache and felt groggy and sick, but the fucks certainly helped

I found my skirt and top, and I should have mentioned I was still wearing my heels. I hadn’t taken them off at any point

My plug was gone! No one seemed to remember what happened to it. One guy thought that I left it in the bar, but I have no memory of how that happened!

So now, looking like a total mess I’m on the tube on the way home. The hotel was in finsbury park, which is a long way from where I live and wheee we were drinking last night and I have no memory of how we got there but it’s going to take me an hour to get home

So a really fun 24 hours, but I have no idea how many people have used me in this time

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-17-2024, 01:25 AM   #349
r0ver
getDare Addict

You must be getting some looks on the tube
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 03:26 AM   #350
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
You must be getting some looks on the tube
Yeah, well I was fine until I I was passing through Covent garden etc when loads of tourists got on and I got some disapproving looks

Dozed off at one point and my skirt had clearly risen up and it was clear I wasn’t wearing panties and my pussy was on display. I was woken by feeling someone’s hand on my thigh. As I was so tired and not really awake I put my hand on. It and guided it up to my pussy. And I got fingered by a random guy for several stops. Not sure if he realized that I had 4 guys cum in there or whether he thought I was just really wet. He got off at Hammersmith and I’m at home now. Slept a bit and showered and annoyed I lost my plug as it was my favorite one

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-17-2024, 03:57 AM   #351
footlover.london
Truth Freak

I forgot about this thread and how much i love reading about your experiences. Always so full on and well described too.

I’m not far from Hammersmith. Shame I’ve never (knowingly) bumped into you! Maybe one day!

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here - Currently under Leland’s control
Last orgasm: 29 Apr 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 8/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 4,299.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 08:08 AM   #352
Marshall_235

Wow, sounds like you had quite the day yesterday. Thanks for a great write up on it.

I've got a few other ideas for you if you're interested? Figured the first one could be a bit of fun for your new job.

1) You should go to work with a butt plug in for the first half of the day and at various points throughout the morning edge yourself, either at your desk or in the toilets. After lunch insert a vibrator in your pussy. Put it on low and see if you can make it to the end of the day. If this is proving too easy however then increase the speed every two hours to keep you on the edge until you get home. You are not allowed to orgasm, and if you feel yourself coming close, you should remove the vibrator for 10 minutes before replacing it. If you manage to keep the vibrator in until you get home then you are allowed to cum, but if not you should take a 5 minute cold shower to cool off.

2) Go to a men’s public restroom and go into a cubicle before stripping naked. Then, roll a dice and see what comes up. If you roll 1, 2, 3 or 4 you should kneel for 2 minutes naked in the middle of the restroom floor with your hands clasped behind your head. Then, roll again. If you roll a 5 or a 6, you should move on to the next part of the dare. Then, leaving your clothes in the first cubicle go to the furthest one away from where you are. You must edge 15 times and then orgasm before returning for your clothes. Leave the door unlocked and if someone walks in on you, you should ask them to roll the dice. If they roll 1, 2 or 3 you should offer them a blow job. If they roll a 4 offer your pussy and if they roll a 5 offer them your ass. If they roll a 6 they don’t get to do anything with you, but tell them where your clothes are and that they can take something as a consolation prize.
Old 03-17-2024, 10:57 AM   #353
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I'm sure you were a sight to behold. I wonder if while you were asleep your skirt made its way up on its own or perhaps it had some help. You will never know lol.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 02:03 AM   #354
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

One of you dared me to take a load of cum in my ass and keep it there with a plug before work so it’s in me all day

I’m happy to report I messaged a fuckbuddy this morning who came to my flat about 30mins ago and fucked my ass and came deep in me as agreed before he went to work

I’m now sitting at my desk at work with a large plug in my ass keeping his cum in. The plug is a bit bigger than I’d normally wear to work so it’s already a bit uncomfortable and I’m already feeling very horny

Also, it’s been suggested that I edge when I can so I’ve got my remote vibe in my pussy which is currently buzzing on a low setting while I’m at my desk. I’m horny, wet, plugged, full of cum and it’s only just turned 9am

Going to be a long day

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-21-2024, 02:05 AM   #355
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
One of you dared me to take a load of cum in my ass and keep it there with a plug before work so it’s in me all day

I’m happy to report I messaged a fuckbuddy this morning who came to my flat about 30mins ago and fucked my ass and came deep in me as agreed before he went to work

I’m now sitting at my desk at work with a large plug in my ass keeping his cum in. The plug is a bit bigger than I’d normally wear to work so it’s already a bit uncomfortable and I’m already feeling very horny

Also, it’s been suggested that I edge when I can so I’ve got my remote vibe in my pussy which is currently buzzing on a low setting while I’m at my desk. I’m horny, wet, plugged, full of cum and it’s only just turned 9am

Going to be a long day
A fine start to the working day

Also. I wonder if the guy you sucked off in the disabled toilets is in today.

Last edited by r0ver; 03-21-2024 at 02:12 AM.
Old 03-21-2024, 02:23 AM   #356
r0ver
getDare Addict

When you get a chance maybe pop to the loo and take a picture of your plugged ass.
If you're feeling extra daring, set it as the screensaver and/or background to your phone for the day.
Old 03-21-2024, 11:30 PM   #357
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Well, after I posted yesterday things got interesting

I was at my desk, plugged and with my vibe on low and lots of people coming in as it was about 9. Greeted a few visitors, called up to their appointments etc. All usual stuff. At around 10 it quietened down so I sat back and increased my vibe to a medium high setting with the intention of edging while checking in on here etc. I had a bit of admin work to do as well but nothing too taxing so thought it would be a good chance to have a bit of fun

Then my boss came and told me we had to join a meeting! As she came I dropped the control of my vibe into my bag and then didn’t get chance to turn the vibe down as my boss hurried me to the meeting room

We were in a room sitting round a desk with about 10 people in there. All chatting etc until the meeting started which was just an update on stuff. However I had my large plug in my ass and my vibe on a high setting! I was really struggling. The vibe was driving me wild and I could not sit comfortably as I fought so hard to not orgasm in the middle of the meeting. I was clearly uncomfortable as a could have colleagues asked if I was ok but I just squirmed and fought to not cum. Kept my legs tightly squeezed together to fight it. I could feel myself sweating and I must have been very flushed

That. Was a very long hour and I have no idea what was said! The walk back to my desk was hell as I was also fighting to keep the vibe in me now as I wasn’t wearing panties and my pussy was so wet. Luckily I wasn’t leaking down my legs. The relief when I got back and turned the vibe down. Then managed to calm myself down and sort myself out. But it was a great way to start the day!

Sorry for not posting much yesterday but I didn’t get much time over the rest of the day to do much as I was quite busy after that

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-22-2024, 01:13 AM   #358
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Just so you know and so you can hold me to it, this is my challenge for the weekend:

Over the course of the weekend have sex at least once with strangers in each of the following places. The order is up to you
1. Pub
2. Night club
3. Sex shop
3. Regular shop/ shopping centre
4. Park
5. Street/ alleyway
6. Car park
7. On public transport/ in a train or bus station

I include Friday Night in the weekend and I’ll try to update as I go

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 03-22-2024, 01:48 AM   #359
Marshall_235

Thumbs up

Quote:
Well, after I posted yesterday things got interesting

I was at my desk, plugged and with my vibe on low and lots of people coming in as it was about 9. Greeted a few visitors, called up to their appointments etc. All usual stuff. At around 10 it quietened down so I sat back and increased my vibe to a medium high setting with the intention of edging while checking in on here etc. I had a bit of admin work to do as well but nothing too taxing so thought it would be a good chance to have a bit of fun

Then my boss came and told me we had to join a meeting! As she came I dropped the control of my vibe into my bag and then didn’t get chance to turn the vibe down as my boss hurried me to the meeting room

We were in a room sitting round a desk with about 10 people in there. All chatting etc until the meeting started which was just an update on stuff. However I had my large plug in my ass and my vibe on a high setting! I was really struggling. The vibe was driving me wild and I could not sit comfortably as I fought so hard to not orgasm in the middle of the meeting. I was clearly uncomfortable as a could have colleagues asked if I was ok but I just squirmed and fought to not cum. Kept my legs tightly squeezed together to fight it. I could feel myself sweating and I must have been very flushed

That. Was a very long hour and I have no idea what was said! The walk back to my desk was hell as I was also fighting to keep the vibe in me now as I wasn’t wearing panties and my pussy was so wet. Luckily I wasn’t leaking down my legs. The relief when I got back and turned the vibe down. Then managed to calm myself down and sort myself out. But it was a great way to start the day!

Sorry for not posting much yesterday but I didn’t get much time over the rest of the day to do much as I was quite busy after that
Well that sounds intense.
Good girl for sticking with it. It would have been really easy to excuse yourself to the toilet and take it out, but well done for riding it out. 👍
Old 03-22-2024, 02:03 AM   #360
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Just so you know and so you can hold me to it, this is my challenge for the weekend:

Over the course of the weekend have sex at least once with strangers in each of the following places. The order is up to you
1. Pub
2. Night club
3. Sex shop
3. Regular shop/ shopping centre
4. Park
5. Street/ alleyway
6. Car park
7. On public transport/ in a train or bus station

I include Friday Night in the weekend and I’ll try to update as I go
That looks fun and interesting, but what if you don’t make it? Is there a punishment involved?
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk