Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-12-2020, 01:07 PM   #1
Silencedpoet

Default 23/F needs discipline

Hi there, I’ve been home alone for two days now and all I want to do is be lazy at home or play with my pussy. I decided to quit nicotine (goodbye to my vape) and I’d really love some tasks to distract me and remind me of all the times I said I was going to quit smoking and didn’t or hid it. I like spankings, tease and denial, bondage, line writing, and pain. My limits are anal, scat/piss, public, and fisting. Please please try and help me out with distractions and I promise to complete every task I can with a detailed report as a thank you for your effort in disciplining me. Thanks (:
Silencedpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 07:43 PM   #2
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Do you have something to suck on? Half the battle of quitting tobacco is getting over the oral fixation

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 07:54 PM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Default Best time to read a book

I am hoping you have a decent vibrator otherwise it would be hard.

Go find a book you always want to read but keep putting off because you are always "Too busy".

Start reading the book while edge yourself with the vibrator. Every time you come close you have to spank your ass once. Then go back to reading until you finished the book. After you finished the book, write a short summary with pencil and paper, on what you think of the book. Same idea, edging while you do it and spank every time you get close.

When you finished all record and report back how many edge/spank you have had, how long you have been reading and which book. Also how is this reading experience and how many grammar mistake you made in the short report. Every mistake gives you 2 more edges and 10 more spanks.

Then you have to ask the first person who read your detailed report post to decide if you can finally cum. Let's hope he/she/they will be nice.

And I hope you have the decency to find a real book. Not some handout.

If you want to change I am open to ideas but this would be the most ideal case from me. If no change, then enjoy a nice book read.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 12:05 AM   #4
Theatregirl

i need some help. I'm looking for someone I can report to and get punishments from when I don't do my homework. I am in college and i am failing and i need to be punished if i dont do my work and rewarded if i do my work. anyone willing to do that for me? pm me
Limits: blood, family, public, pictures.
Theatregirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, pain, punishment, spanking, tease