Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 04-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
Jockstrap

Send a message via MSN to Jockstrap Send a message via Yahoo to Jockstrap
Default 13-17 Year Olds

Hey Getdare,
I was thinking the other day about when I first got involved with GetDare as a guest and the type of site that it was. I remember when there were much younger guys and girls on here (aka teenagers) and how much fun it was as a teenager to be on here. It seems that over the last year or so I has moved to being a much more adult site, which isn't a bad thing, its just different. I was hoping that maybe we can some how open a section up for teenagers or add something to make it much more teen centered because I remember how much fun it was for me and I feel bad for those guys and girls who don't have the same place to experiment with there interests.

Thank,

Jockstrap

IM REALLY INTO JOCKSTRAPS AND IF YOU ARE TOO PM ME
Jockstrap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Jockstrap for this post:
Old 04-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

I joined under a different name when I was about 12 years old.

To be honest, I feel that the younger members populate boards such as the 'online tord' and 'dare' boards, while older users populate the s/m area.
However, from some of the adverts in the s/m section I must admit I find it hard to believe that some of these people are 18+...

Let us not forget that many of the most active and popular members in this board are under 18... So many names cone to mind. I don't think there is any need to officially split the community. Personally, I have no issue with younger members.

(I apologise in advance for the SPaG in this post... I am on my mobile!)

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

i think theres a good mix of ages on getDare, i do agree that we post alot of things in the lounge and tord online room but i think its good that other people can see what things we like and after all the older member dont have to read it so i dont think theres a problem

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

As much as there are some obvious risks with age integration I feel that the fact that 13-17s can mix with the +18's. I have been on here for a while as an under 18 and enjoyed it greatly- and still believe that if you ask you will find that many people 13-17 will still enjoy it. Its also in a way i feel good to have the older people there to talk to and teach the younger members. the older more responsible users like Leopard, Rachie and Lady Celeste etc are useful people to have around the littler people.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #5
Jockstrap

Send a message via MSN to Jockstrap Send a message via Yahoo to Jockstrap
Talking

Haha I believe that I may have been misunderstood, I am all for age integration! In fact I was just saying that I believe that we need to promote teens to us the site. I was in no way trying to encourage a split in the community lol

Ex. Teens only section or chat

IM REALLY INTO JOCKSTRAPS AND IF YOU ARE TOO PM ME
Jockstrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:37 AM   #6
Jaqualine
Resurrected

I think it's great to have such a diverse range of ages on the site! However, it does concern me that the 'age display' option is automatically off when someone signs up. Often people post asking for dares of an adult nature and do not have an age listed anywhere. This is concerning because I don't want to risk doing anything even remotely illegal in this manner. I was just wondering if it might be possible to make it so the 'display age' option is automatically on and people can unmark it later if they wish. I understand if it's not doable though.

Limits: Public/semi-public, cam/pics, feet/socks, messy, long-term, urine/scat, gross, needles/blood, anything dangerous, illegal, or just plain a bad idea.

Like or will try most anything in between - I especially enjoy dares of chance (dice, cards, coins, etc.)
Jaqualine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ages, suggestion