Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
Gizmo

Default 5 day public dice dare for women

This dice challenge can be used by women over the course of a workweek, or any 5 (or more or less depending on your daring). Each day you will roll a d6 5 times to determine the wardrobe and the public display.
Each day after the initial day (i.e. day 2, day 3...) you will add 1 to all rolls, thus increasing the exhibition/thrill. Here's where one can cater to their willingness by going for fewer or less days, or just not adding to rolls, etc. By day 5 all rolls will be d6 +4, so results 1-4 will automatically be eliminated on that last day.
Now for the rolling:

1. Roll for top:
1-2 any
3-4 t-shirt
5 button up with top 2 or 3 buttons undone(unbutton to cleaveage)
6 loose tank top/sleeveless
7 halter/ one that covers only breasts
8+ sheer/mesh/thin white (i.e. see-through material)

2. Roll for bra:
1-2 yes
3-4 yes
5 yes
6 no
7 no
8+ no

3. Roll for bottoms:
1-2 any
3-4 shorts
5 knee length skirt
6 mid thigh skirt/loose fitting
7 short skirt/tight skirt
8+ extremely mini skirt

4. Roll for panties:
1-2 any
3-4 sexy/mesh/etc.
5 thong
6 g-string
7+ none

Finally roll for how long you must sit in public (you can determine how public, but it must be somewhere where at least 1 stranger could see you) and how extreme to sit:
1-2 must spend at least 5 minutes sitting with knees at least 1 inch apart
3-4 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with knees at least 2 inches apart
5 must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with knees at least 3 inches apart
6 must spend at least 5 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 1 inch apart
7 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 2 inches apart
8+ must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 3 inches apart
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

Congrats, finally a public dice dare that is not impossible, at least for girls

I was getting tired to see the "ok, so I rolled two sixes, I have to stay 2 hours naked at the mall. Very doable."

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrenchPlayer for this post:
Old 09-06-2011, 09:34 AM   #3
thatteatree

Doable but "not" doable for most girls (: especially the part where the shorter the skirt becomes, the more wide open the girls have to sit, IN addition to the lesser and lesser panties they have to wear! Eventually being totally exposed down there but having it in full view to the public..

I'm really imagining a girl would be blushing so bad by the 4th or 5th day! :D

Normal Crossdressing (day-to-day style)
Mild Orgasm Control
Toilet Use Discipline (No scat!)
Clothing Rules
Rules here and there (:

Worship
Moderate to High levels of pain
Scarring/Permanent
Blood
Anything anal
Needles
Messy situations
Shaving (WAXING or using tweezers is OK)
Removing PUBIC HAIR (trimming is OK.)
Involvement with family/friends/work
Anything else that violates my/your local law or my/your faith/beliefs
thatteatree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile I love this dare

Hi All

So I just did this dare.
The first day I rolled a 1 6 2 3 6 So I wore a button up top with the top 3 buttons undone, and a sheer lacy Bra, a mini skirt and a pair of fishnet panties. I went to the park around 5pm and sat on a bech about 8 minutes with my inner thighs 1 inch apart,

Day 2 after adding 1 to each roll I got 2 4 4 6 6 So I again wore a button up top with the same sheer bra, this time I left the top 4 buttons undone a pair of short shorts and a g string, and again I sat with my thighs about an inch and a half apart, not as much fun in shorts.

Day 3 rolls after adding 2 were 3 5 3 4 6 so I wore a thin tight white t shirt and black bra that showed thru the shirt again short shorts with sexy sheer panties and sat this time with my thighs about 2 inchs apart, still not a fun in shorts

Day 4 were extreme rolls, after adding 3 i had 7 7 8 9 7 so I wore a small halter that barely covers my breasts, no bra the shortest mini skirt I own with no panties and sat with my inner thighs about 2 and ˝ inchs apart for about 12 minutes, at 1 point an older lady came over and berated me for showing off like I was and called me a “Shameless Hussy” LOL

Day 5 rolls after adding 4 were 8 7 8 10 8 So I put on my sheer white top thats almost invisible no bra my shortest skirt with no panties and sat there for 20 minutes, I started with my thighs 3 inches apart and I widened it every 5 minutes another inch.

This was SO EXCITING AND FUN
Im gonna do it again really soon

HUGS
SANDY
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:03 PM   #5
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi All

So I just did this dare.
The first day I rolled a 1 6 2 3 6 So I wore a button up top with the top 3 buttons undone, and a sheer lacy Bra, a mini skirt and a pair of fishnet panties. I went to the park around 5pm and sat on a bech about 8 minutes with my inner thighs 1 inch apart,

Day 2 after adding 1 to each roll I got 2 4 4 6 6 So I again wore a button up top with the same sheer bra, this time I left the top 4 buttons undone a pair of short shorts and a g string, and again I sat with my thighs about an inch and a half apart, not as much fun in shorts.

Day 3 rolls after adding 2 were 3 5 3 4 6 so I wore a thin tight white t shirt and black bra that showed thru the shirt again short shorts with sexy sheer panties and sat this time with my thighs about 2 inchs apart, still not a fun in shorts

Day 4 were extreme rolls, after adding 3 i had 7 7 8 9 7 so I wore a small halter that barely covers my breasts, no bra the shortest mini skirt I own with no panties and sat with my inner thighs about 2 and ˝ inchs apart for about 12 minutes, at 1 point an older lady came over and berated me for showing off like I was and called me a “Shameless Hussy” LOL

Day 5 rolls after adding 4 were 8 7 8 10 8 So I put on my sheer white top thats almost invisible no bra my shortest skirt with no panties and sat there for 20 minutes, I started with my thighs 3 inches apart and I widened it every 5 minutes another inch.

This was SO EXCITING AND FUN
Im gonna do it again really soon

HUGS
SANDY
AAWWWEEESOOOOMEEE!!! I am glad there is some brave girls out there...
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:40 AM   #6
seasider1953

You are an inspiration Sandy, I shall try and be more daring myself thanks to your excellent example
seasider1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:16 PM   #7
juliawish

My BF wants me to try this, since it's simple and risky. I will be required to sit with him on a bench outside a nearby college hangout. My first day rolls are 5,5,5,4 and 2 - pretty easy. Will update later in the week.
Julia - 31yo SWF likes sexual stinging pain, forced exhibitionism, risk, teasing and denial, orgasms, men, women, multiple partners are okay; loves clothespins, writing on body, sex toys, spanking all over, wax, oil, showing off and getting caught; dislikes animals, incest, minors, pee, poop, bloodplay, ice, icy-hot, vomit, food, getting arrested; I do not want a slave and am not interested in submales
juliawish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:38 AM   #8
juliawish

I did day one last night, and no one even looked at me. Today my rolls are 5,6,5,6,7 - so I am supposed to be braless in a shirt, with a knee-length skirt and g-string. Seems to me like this will be another easy one.
Julia - 31yo SWF likes sexual stinging pain, forced exhibitionism, risk, teasing and denial, orgasms, men, women, multiple partners are okay; loves clothespins, writing on body, sex toys, spanking all over, wax, oil, showing off and getting caught; dislikes animals, incest, minors, pee, poop, bloodplay, ice, icy-hot, vomit, food, getting arrested; I do not want a slave and am not interested in submales
Old 11-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #9
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliawish View Post
I did day one last night, and no one even looked at me. Today my rolls are 5,6,5,6,7 - so I am supposed to be braless in a shirt, with a knee-length skirt and g-string. Seems to me like this will be another easy one.

So was it easy ?
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:03 AM   #10
juliawish

Yes, day 2 was very easy too. I sat outside the bar for 10 minutes, but it would have been hard to see up my skirt. A couple guys passing by did look me over pretty hard, but I certainly was not "out there" enough to make them stop or anything.

Wednesday, day 3, I rolled 7,7,3,5,5 - so again, basically my boobs a bit on display but not obscene. I did have two guys stop to chat me up and offer to buy me drinks in the bar, and yes they were staring at my tits (it was chilly, so you can be sure my nipples were poking out nicely).

Last night, day 4, things got more interesting. My rolls were 9,4,8,7,6. I sat wearing a very sheer white blouse with a sexy black lacy bra, a micro miniskirt and NO panties, with my thighs apart 1 inch for 5 minutes. Now, interestingly, I had guys stop in front of me, pretending to talk to each other, trying to stare up my skirt, but no one actually tried to talk to me. Why is that?

Today, my final rolls are 6, 9, 10, 7, and 10, so I will be really letting it all hang out for 15 minutes. And, on a busy Friday night - sure to get some more aggressive responses. We'll see!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:10 AM   #11
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

So what happend ?
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:50 AM   #12
mistyrose

Default Oh shit

Ok so on day one i had any but was wearing a thong and got wegied!!!! And day 2 i was wearing a loose tanktop/sleveless and no pantie with my thighs speard apart for 15 mins. With an extremly short and tight mini skirt..... The other days i got botton shirt with no bra and with a bra and skirt to knees for ten mins knees spread apart and the halter with an extremely tight mini skirt with a g-string and my thighs spread apart 2 inches and the last day was a t-shirt with no bra a thong and a mini skirt with knees spread apart 3 inches........ I did this dare in a local park with alot of tourists!!!! Good idea coming up with that
Have-many toys,materials(diapers, rope, crotch rope, marbles, sewing pins, clamps, clips, grip tape, timer, suntan lotion, thumbtacks, thongs & g-strings, handcuffs, cling wrap, sand paper, nettle plants in my back yard, hot tabasco, tooth paste, itching powder and much more, anything else needed will be bought!!!!! Plz send me dares
Favorites-diapers,self bondage, insertions, pain, humiliation and wedgies
mistyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #13
crazydare

Default My 5 Days

Day 1-
I was pleased with my first roll as I got any top. I wore a black vest top but I wasn't allowed to wear a bra. I had to wear a mid-thigh skirt and a thong. I went to my local park where about 15 people would wander through at any one time. I rolled a 3 which meant I must spend 10+ minutes with my knees 2 inches apart. I had a timer on so after 10 minutes I walked back home.

I had a nightmare on Days 2-4 but lets just say Day 5 ended the worst possible way it could where I wore a t-shirt without a bra and an knee-length short miniskirt. I didn't get to wear any panties and had to spend at least 15 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 3 inches apart. My thighs were probably about 4/5 inches apart and my legs were aching so bad by the end.

Will come back to this dice dare sometime in the near future
crazydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #14
kikirikou

Ok, I'll go for this one, because I need to push my public limit.
Starting tomorrow :

Top : button up with top 2 or 3 buttons undone(unbutton to cleaveage)
Bra : no
Bottoms: knee length skirt
Panties:thong
How long : must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with knees at least 3 inches apart

Will report tomorrow !
Diaper, Extreme pain, Cam
Scat, Illegal, Permanent, Public
kikirikou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #15
Gizmo

glad to see people enjoying these rather than them getting buried.
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk