Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-29-2015, 09:25 AM   #1
Meorin

Default Sadistic rape fantasie you say? Sadistic rape fantasy it is:

Disclaimer: 1. This weird style of writing is intentional. It was me testing stuff but I do want to keep it for now. Read it and you will know what I mean. 2. I am no native speaker so that is something you have to deal with too. 3. This story includes none sexual torture, rape and will possibly include murder/death later on. It will not include minors/incest though. 4. The second chapter will not come any more early than tuesday.

Chapter one: The Beginning

You were at a party and you are on your way home. Its 3 am, you are kinda drunk and slowly walking down the streets. Every once in a while you see car lights flashing up behind you and a car passes by. Once again you see those lights flashing up behind you. You can hear the car getting closer but instead of passing you, the driver brakes hard with squealing tires and stops right beside you.

Its a black van with dark windows. The door in the back gets teared open and 2 big guys jump out of the car while the driver still waits in there. They grab you one on each arm and pull you to their car. They throw you in the back of the van, join you, force you down on the floor and start driving away. One guy moves on top of you and hold you down while the other force your mouth open, push a sock in there and then close it up with several rounds of duct tape. They then go for your hands and feet and tie them up with duct tape as well. One takes a knife holds it to your throat, slightly cutting your skin.

"We will have a lot of fun with you tonight. If you are lucky and entertain us well, you might even see another sunrise again.", he says and then moves his knife downwards, cutting your top off. He stops at your bra for a second but pops it off as well. He continues to cut downwards, reaching your skirt he roughly cuts it and your panties off, leaving a long but not deep cut down your inner thighs. You feel your racing heart and feel your blood pouring down your legs. Your tits get grabbed, you get moved around and they grab your ass, pull your ass cheeks apart to see what they are going to be dealing with and then let you rest for a bit.

The ride goes on but they dont care for you as much. There occasionally is a muddy boot in your face, on your tits and kinda everywhere else too but other than that you are pretty much left alone. Its cold, dark and you dont know where you are heading.

You realize the car is getting slower and you are not on a normal road anymore. You try to get a glance of the area you are in but all you can see is trees and darkness. A few minutes later the car finally stops and you get dragged out of the car. You look around and you can see that you are at some small cabin somewhere in the middle of the woods. One of the guys is leading your way. "Come, follow me!", he orders and you follow him into the house while the duct tape tieing up your legs force you to make very little steps. He turns on the lights and you see that they are prepared for what will come next.

It is a big room and there are three tables. One is empty. One is full of sex toys in various shapes and sizes. Plenty of dildos and plugs. Some of them so big that cant even imagine to fit even half the size ones into you but the third table is different. There are plenty of tools on there. Screwdrivers, hammers, files, a drill, some kind of burner, a welding unit, plenty of stuff to hit with like whips, canes and lots more tools and stuff to hit with as well. You figure the empty table is for you because it got several leather cuffs on there.

Other than these three tables, there is a big couch, a tv and a blackboard and a clock in the room and there is plenty of unused space. One is removing your gag. "You can scream all you want, no one will hear you out here... what is your shoe size?... What size are your shoes?", he asks. One of the other guys goes to an adjacent room and comes back with a fitting pair of big boots. He goes to an unused part of the room quite in the middle of all and screws the boots with long screws into the floor.

The boots are quite a bit a part but not too far to stand in them. One cuts the duct tape between your legs and tells you: "Come here and slip in them.". You do as you are told and then he ties the boots pretty tight. You wouldnt be able to slip out of them by any chance. They take a rope, grab your hair and make a knot around it. Then they go and fix said rope pretty tight to a wooden bar right above you. The position of your feet is fixed pretty tight and same goes for your head. You wouldnt even be able to fall if you tried to. The duct tape between your hands gets cut off as well and the driver, who hasnt spoken a word till now talks to you:

"There is some stuff you need to know: We are not fair. We will rape you, torture you and we will make you hurt yourself. We will do whatever we want and we are sadistic assholes. If one of us feels like you should eat his shit, you will! If someone wants to fuck your face with a baseball bat and pull your teeth out afterwards just cus he feels like it, he will. We will make you do all kinds of stuff. Most of it just to cause agony and to entertain us this way. However, you will have the chance to work for your survival. For every major fuckup we feel like you made, we will take a note on the blackboard. If you manage to have less then 20 on there when you satisfied our needs, you may live. But if you make 20 or more major fuckups, we will kill you and you will never see the sun, the world or anyone you know and love ever again. Now for the first task: hold this bucked above your waistline while we watch some tv.".

Just after he said that, he hands you an empty bucked "Hold it above your waistline for the next 30 minutes or this will count as your first major fuckup.". You hold it and push it against your chest to make it as easy to hold as possible. They turn on the tv and you all watch some cartoon. They go to the adjacent room and bring a couple of beer for themselves. Your task is pretty easy at first cus the empty bucked barely weights anything at all.

The first 5 minutes pass by without any problems, but then the first guy is going for his second beer and puts his empty glass bottle in the bucked on the way out of the room. The other two join him and do the same. You understand that these 30 minutes may become way harder to handle than you thought they would be. Another 10 minutes go by and 12 bottles accumulate in your bucked. Things are getting bad and you worry that you cant make it another 15 minutes...
Meorin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Meorin for this post:
Old 10-29-2015, 09:43 AM   #2
dare girl567

I love this story :P
limits: public, family, illegal, piss, poo, blood,permanant, hot sauce, icy hot

Free sub
dare girl567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:30 PM   #3
dare girl567

Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ugh ugh

Free sub
Old 11-02-2015, 04:04 PM   #4
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

I agree, cant wait for more... x

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:26 PM   #5
dare girl567

rawr you told me you'd post more grrrrrr I'm too impatient

Free sub
Old 11-03-2015, 06:07 PM   #6
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Want chapter 2 please. It's just getting good

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:55 PM   #7
Sophiaisyours

so good!
One of my favoruite first chapters in all of the stories I have read on here
I am so excited for more
Sophiaisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:16 PM   #8
Meorin

Default Chapter 2 (lets have some fun)

Chapter 2 Let The Fun Begin

Within the next 10 minutes they walk up to you again and again. Bottle by bottle your bucket gets full till it finally cant hold any additional bottle. Its pretty heavy and you have to hold it pretty tight not to let it drop but you are still able to handle it. Your arms hurt, your hands and fingers hurt as well but there are only 5 more minutes to go. There is hope. You believe you can make it. One goes to the other room again but this time there is something different. You can hear water splashing into some metal bucket.

After a bit the splashing stops and you can hear his steps again. He enters the room and you see what he was up to. He holds a bucked like yours in his hand and you can see that it is full of Water.

He walks up in front of you, smiles with a big, evil smile and slowly starts pouring water from his bucked into yours. The bottles in your bucked start to float a bit and the ones on the top are starting to move and clink. He slowly pours more and more water into your bucket while he never stops staring in your eyes with this big, evil smile. The bucked gets awfully heavy and really hard to keep your hands around it and not make it slip.

The first bottles float so much that they fall out of the bucket and shatter on the ground but that doesnt make him stop. You look at the clock. Only 60 seconds to go but your hands cant take it any more. The bucket finally becomes too heavy and starts slipping through your fingers.

You try to tighten your grip bit its too late. The bucket starts moving downwards and you try to, but you cant make it stop. With a loud "Clonk" sound the bucket falls down, tips over and splashes all the water and the last bottles on the floor.

"You messed up here little girl. Dont you believe us that this is serious? Do you think these fuckups are something you dont have to worry about? You fucking do! This was your first fuckup. Do you really think we were joking?", the one in front of you says to you in a very calm manner, turns to the other guys and say: "Go get Ellen" "But..." "I know... Now go in the shack and fucking get her!", he says angrily.

The one he talked to takes a flashlight and runs out of the door. Only a few moments pass by and he comes back with a girls head grabbed by its hair.

He holds it up right in front of your face. The girl had to be kinda your age, is red haired and her eyes are all dull and are forced open with staplers. Her Body just isnt there. Her neck kinda is still there, but all thats supposed to be below that, just isnt there anymore.

There is bit of blood but its way less then one would expect there to be after a beheading but its no clean cut either. Her neck looks like hear head was cut off with a rough saw or something similar. Ripping its way through her body.

"She didnt take us seriously either. She knew us for years before we had our fun with her and she thought we wouldt kill her. This stupid bitch even thought she could fight us, even dared to bite one of us... thought she could play us off against each other by telling us what she thought we wanted to hear... You can see what that made us do to her. We killed her, fucked her dead body and played ball with her head.

Answer this question just for yourself: Do you want to live? If you do, you need to do better... you got to think quicker. You have to follow orders but you have to think as well. A brainless one to torture isnt as fun, so next time go entertain us.

The bottles were falling out of your bucket. We didnt complain so it was fine. Why didnt you just dump the water on the floor? Your bucket would be empty and easy to hold that way but you didnt think of that, did you?", the leading one says and knocks at your head in the end.

"Someone got to clean up that mess, let Ellen help you with that." He sais to the one who is still holding her head. He let the head fall to the ground and kicks it through the water. You can see her hair getting soaking wet but its just way too much water on the floor.

"This isnt working. Kick her out. I will get a mop." So Ellens head just gets a strong kick and flies through the open frontdoor into the darkness of the night. They throw the bottles out through the open front door and the water is moped up just moments later as well.

The guy who was sent to get the head comes close to your face and whispers in your ear: "You cant fuck up this one. You just cant!" seconds later he is back with a lighter and a can of deodorant. He Ties your arms to the wooden bar above you as well, exposing your armpits.

"Lets burn away her tiny hairs where there shouldnt be any." He says happily, aims at your pussy, sprays like for half a second and lights it it on fire, using the lighter. You feel the heat, you scream, but its only your hair and the deodorant that are burning. Your skin isnt hurt too bad. He starts laughing while hitting the burning spots on your body. "Hey, make sure you dont kill her yet, I havent had the chance to fuck her jet." "Dont worry, I will just burn her a bit.", They argue and then he continues burning you. This time he goes for your armpit, sprays and lights it the same way he did before. This time he doesnt laugh but still slaps the burning areas on your skin to make the fire go away. He quickly does the same for your other armpit and then says: "Open your mouth." You are too scared to move so he grabs your face and pulls your jaws apart and forces your mouth open this way. "Hold this." He says while putting the handle of the bucket in your mouth. "Dont drop it."

One goes outside and comes back with a big box of tennis balls. They all sit down on the couch and one after another start to throw the balls at you, kinda trying to aim for the bucket. Most balls just hit your chest and fall to all parts of the room after, but after the first couple of rounds one starts to aim for your face instead.

He hits your nose three times in a row and it becomes kinda numb. The others join him so now you close your eyes, because that makes it more easy to deal with these blows to the face. Your eyes get hit a few times and you can feel them tear. Every bit of your face hurts. The bucket isnt becoming that much more heavy because they are only hitting the bucket by accident, so its still pretty empty.

One points at your belly without saying a word and then throws at it. This throw is different. This time he really puts power into it. Its a direct hit and doesnt feel like a ball anymore but more like a punch. Ball after ball, punch after punch they hit your stomach with force. Every hit lets you bite down on the handle in your mouth. Every hit let your eyes tear up a bit more. They start to aim bit lower as well. Hitting your legs, your pussy but then just stop. "So you do want to live after all. You do what you are told to do.", saying that he takes the bucket from you and puts it away.

All these hits to your stomach made you need to pee. So you tell them, that thats what you got to do now. They just empty out the bucked you held with your mouth moments ago and place it right under you. "You need to take a piss? Do it while we watch then but make sure you dont make a mess!", he demands. You try your best but with them staring at your pussy, you just cant.

One walks up to you and whispers: "Oh, little girl cant pee while she is being watched. Let me help little girl a little." and immediately after saying that he punches you in the stomach with such force, that you cant breathe for the next few seconds. "You still cant, so i got to help bit more." Three hits later you finally mange to piss and while you got no control over where its going, you are lucky and most of it goes into the bucket.

You can smell your own pee. It stinks bad cus of all the alcohol you drank at the party before you were kidnapped. "I guess she really learnt it. This was fine again. No fuckup here." They shove the bucket a bit away. One of the guys goes to the table with all the tools on it, grabs a metal cuff, two screws and a cordless screwdriver.

He then comes back to you, knees down next to you and puts the cuff on your ankle. He screws in the screws to make it impossible to get rid of the cuff by yourself. One of the other guys takes a cable and they screw it onto the cuff as well. The other end of the cable gets screwed in the wall.

You understand that you got to have some freedom soon and will be able to move around a bit. The cable is long enough so you could even leave the house for a few steps but its not longer than that. However its long enough that you could go into the other room.

All of them get close to you. One is opening your shoes, one goes for your hands and unties them and the last one frees your hair again. "You got to have a little break now." One says, you stumble to the couch and sit down. The one who just talked to you comes up to you, grabs your hair and really roughly throws you on the ground.

"The couch isnt yours. The couch is ours. Dont make that mistake again, you may only join us there when we invite you to do so."

Last edited by Meorin; 11-07-2015 at 06:58 AM.
Meorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:16 PM   #9
dare girl567

gosh moreeee I enfoy it

Free sub
Old 11-07-2015, 01:19 AM   #10
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

More please!!!! When will the next chapter be up ?

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk