Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-16-2017, 12:58 PM   #1
Tiddlywink
Account Banned

Star 1 24 Places to Flash, Strip & Perform (24/m)

To celebrate my 24th birthday, I'm seeking suggestions for places to either flash or strip (for at least a minute). The locations can be indoors or outdoors, but please don't make ludicrous suggestions. I'm looking for creative ideas, and feel free to embellish suggestions with extra dares, tasks or challenges too.

Please note I don't own any sex toys, hence your ideas need to be creative, and I'm able to take photos and brief videos if required too. (I may potentially create an album, either on getDare or elsewhere.) If nothing else, I'll aim to provide a report for each flash/strip challenge once completed.

There's also no limit to how many locations any one person can suggest, and I may continue beyond 24 if there's enough interest and interaction here on the thread.

I have access to multiple fields which are all quite open and public; my own house and garden; town with various shops and supermarkets; and parks with woodland and plenty of hidey places. If you're unsure and want to know more, just ask.

Looking forward to hopefully receiving a bunch of places to strip, flash and perform some fun challenges!
Tiddlywink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:40 PM   #2
kila
getDare Succubus

Well well well... first off Happy Birthday I suppose that would be the nice thing to do before humiliating you.

Onto your request~
- Supermarket: Pick up a nice phallic shaped object and flash yourself with the object next to your cock. Pick something not too expensive because you should take it with you for some fun later Also, it'd be super gross to put that back so just buy it.
- Your own garden: You better spend a nice long time out there exposing yourself. You should do some stretches with no pants on and try to touch your toes 10 times!
- Some random tree: This tree will be your new friend. You should do a sexy strip tease and edge 3 times before leaving.

Can't wait to hear back I'll be posting more if I think of stuff but look, now you're 12.5% on your way to completing your birthday dares!

Loves, Likes, Limits - Switch (Updated on 11/06/2020)

My Toys
BDSM Test Results + Analysis (Updated on 01/29/2023)

I do NOT use KIK. Get to know me by finding me on the unofficial gD discord.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:40 PM   #3
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

You pick the location and when you do it. I know it's cold outside.

You should have panties on under your clothes.

Starting in one spot, take a photo for each item of clothing you take off. Take as many pieces of clothes off as you dare to. Leave each clothing item in the spot you take it off and walk for 1 minutes before removing the next item of clothing. (If you are okay with leaving your clothes.)

If you take your panties off, edge 3 times over your panties and then remove them. Then walk for 5 minutes and edge 4 times in 4 positions. Then you can walk back and get dressed as you go. Or if you are feeling brave don't. Up to you.

If you choose not to get dressed, edge twice at every piece of clothing.

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Only message me if I have talked to you previously, otherwise, I'll ignore you.
sexyred92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:52 PM   #4
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Oops. Account banned. Too bad. This was looking like fun

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenges, exhibitionist, flashing, outdoors, semi-public