Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2017, 06:56 AM   #1
ScaredBMD

Trophy Picture Imitation Levels Dare: Jan 2017

Hello and Welcome to the Picture Imitation Levels Dare for January 2017

This works similar to previous imitation dares in that you request a picture then must imitate it. However this dare makes use of a levels system. For each of the categories there are 10 pictures from Level 1 to Level 10.

Your initial request gets you the level 1 picture and if you successfully imitate this you move on to the next level. Bronze, Silver and Gold medals are available for completing levels 3, 6 and 10 respectively (Rewards Negotiable).
Proof of completing each level must be sent either over PM or other methods (Explained with Level 1) to move up to the next level. This proof does not need to include face and will never be shared and I feel that the levels system makes it much easier to feel comfortable sharing proof as they start very easy.

I have tried to make sure that as few items as possible are required so any should be able to reach at least most of the Silver levels without needing anything special.

Please only ask for a max of two categories per day so i can keep on top of requests (However if you level up you will get sent the next level as soon as possible.)

The available categories are:
Yoga Poses (Easiest Category)
Bodywriting
Spanking
Anal (No toys required till after level 6/ Even anal virgins can complete bronze level)
Hidden/ Semi Public (Starts inside your home and builds slowly, even high levels have extremely low chance of you being seen by anyone)

Adjust as necessary for your gender/ Pics are able to be done by both men and women.
I look forward to seeing who can complete the most levels, to enter just post below requesting Level 1 of your chosen category.

Last edited by ScaredBMD; 01-02-2017 at 07:20 AM.
ScaredBMD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
imitate, imitation, levels, picture dare