Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-14-2009, 08:03 AM   #1
borisbitchboy
Account Banned

Cool do u like going out naked late at night

does anyone like to go out walking late at night naked when no one is around the place or go into shops naked to buy things
borisbitchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:12 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default naked

Hell yer all the time often go for naked walks not only at night but during the day as well and drive naked go naked whenever and where ever I can
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:53 AM   #3
BareButt

The clue's in my name
BareButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:03 PM   #4
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

Ya, late at night, i enjoy walking around like that. If I go out early enough I hum the mission Impossible theme go from bush to bush

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

I often go out in my garden naked late at night, but not around the streets. too many dodgy charaters around...
Occasionally wander around camp sites at night as well.
I love fresh air on my body.

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Yeah, that is when I do most of my nudity dares, even if they are semi-secluded. Just this past month is where I did total nudity during the dare time. But yeah I would never walk blatantly out in the open naked at night.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #7
l-kelley
Account Banned

I usualy do but it's getting cind of anyoning when I get sick couse is cold outside.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
Tiger
Distinguished Member

I don't like nude in public. There are so many sex offenders around here and I know a lot of children and their families. If they saw me, I would get fired.
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:39 AM   #9
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I've done it before, but now it's raining a LOT. Also it doesn't seem too safe.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:16 AM   #10
BLOEM51

I like doing it I`m only naked inside the yard of my house. Never went into the street naked. When I was on a farm,I walked naked around the farm during night. During the day I als swim naked in the dam on the farm,and I was also naked on the tractor and while driving the bakkie in the veld
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #11
Daredevil999

i absolutly LOVE being naked outsied at night, I do it nearly every night that it is warm enough (and not raining, which happens alot here in Old Blighty)
but if i get half the chance i will.

I often do it in semi-public places, stripping naked where there is a chance that I might get caught, i walk around for at least an hour masterbating before reaching a great orgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #12
truthordaremad

It's nearly 3am in the morning here and i've just spent a good 25 minutes outside both naked and semi naked (just shirt or just underwear, underwear lowered etc.)

It's been raining on and off for about 3 days here so the ground was wet. This meant i had to wear shoes which meant i couldnt remove my trousers/boxers as easy as normal.

I've got an exam coming up so took some notes outside to try and revise from aswell.

likes: mild nudity, mild public, humiliation, very mild pain, embarrassing.

Limits: anything involving family/friends, piss/poo, cum, food. (I have also no items aside from the usual household/bedroom items)

PM me truths! I'll reply with honest answers!

MSN: safc732009 @ hotmail . co .uk
I will do cam-2-cam but won't go on cam if you aren't willing!
truthordaremad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #13
joestdove

I love to do stuff like that, there's just such a rush in it. There's a walking track not far from where I live, I've gone there on several occasions late at night to walk it naked.

Thinks I like - Public risky dares, masturbation (either from fingering, playing with my breasts, or using remote control vibrating panties)
flashing, streaking.
joestdove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:05 AM   #14
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Eh

I used to like it a lot. I don't think I'd get as much of a thrill from it now.

I did, though, get naked from the waist down out of doors a couple days ago. I unexpectedly had the day off and took a walk around in the morning. I toured a park down by the shore of the inlet and I knew that later that afternoon I was going to be on the other side of the inlet and looking at this spot. I had an idea it'd be somewhat arousing if I could find a way to take off my undies and leave them in the park ... in such a way they'd still be there in the afternoon where I could see them.

Couldn't find a decent place to get them off, though -- so many people live near that park and buildings overlook the park from the other side of the inlet. A couple of near misses, but misses all the same. I'd suddenly realize if I'd dropped my pants behind that particular bush, as I'd planned, I'd basically have been mooning the house on the corner, or similar.

Long story short, the nearest place turned out to be some shrubs on a part of the extended campus of the local college. I figured it's usually used as a smoker hangout. People would be showing up for class and passing by soon, but if I was quick, I could have it done before anyone saw me. Off came shoes and socks (standing in wet grass), and cord pants leaving me in tighty whities. Dropped those and snuck them into a pocket of my coat. Put the socks in the other pocket and put the shoes and pants back on.

My first time balls naked in public in almost two years, I guess.

Am I the only one who sees clothes on the roadside and imagines the young person who took them off while passing and what they must look like wherever they're at now? Anyhow, on the chance I'm not, I thought about leaving my underwear someplace for someone else to find and let their imaginations go wild. Never materialized. I was back home from my walk before I'd found a good place where, again, I would not be witnessed (live in a busy section of town).
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:53 AM   #15
----

I do it all the time if i ever get the house to myself, and ive always wanted to go for a naked walk at night, no chance during the day though, theres too many houses about.
---- is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ---- for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk