Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-27-2015, 12:28 PM   #1
sluttylexi
Account Banned

Default Punishment School

Hey everyone :P I'm super happy because this week i've been able to spend time with my getdare friends! Sadly, Pisslover just went home but I did get to spend like three days with her so I can't really complain. I arrived at the place Caliboo and I are staying at a few hours earlier than she did so i've been spending the time just chilling. When she finally arrived we decided that it was about time we contributed to the site and so we are making a replica of http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=193780 with permission, of course! It's a collab and we give like total creds to the original author for coming up with this awesome idea. Jfc I certainly can ramble

So basically, this is a punishment dice dare. It won't be fun. This is a super long dare. You start it right after waking up and depending on your roles it might take you right up until bedtime so please make sure you start this on a day you have totally free. This was written for girls but shouldn't be hard to adapt. KEEP TRACK OF DETENTION AND PHONE CALLS

Getting to school-"school" should be another room in your house

Spoiler:
You wake up 20 minutes before your alarm should go off. Take your time getting ready, you have time to spare! It looks like you got up first and that there is plenty hot water left. Enjoy a warm shower. When you come out brush your teeth properly and have a good, hearty breakfast. You can have porridge, a fry up, or an egg. Make sure you drink at least one glass of water. Get dressed in your uniform. You should wear a button up shirt and a skirt. Do your hair neatly and keep it back from your face. Time to go to school.

Spoiler:
Your alarm wakes you up on time. Looks like you aren't the first person in the shower, there isn't any hot water left! Guess you'll have to make do with cold. Brush your teeth and grab a slice of toast or some cereal for breakfast. Make sure you drink at least one glass of water. Oh no! Look at the time! In your hurry to catch the bus you forget to put on a top.

Spoiler:
You sleep through your alarm. Better hurry! Guess you don't have time for a shower, huh? Give your face a quick wash, but no soap. Make sure you brush your teeth! Dental hygiene is important! Grab a piece of fruit on your way out. Make sure you drink at least one glass of water. Looks like you forgot to wear any bottoms

Spoiler:
You sleep through your alarm. You don't have time to shower, or even wash your face. Give your teeth a quick brush, grab a yoghurt, have a drink and away you go! In your haste it looks like you forgot to get dressed! Looks like you'll be going to school in your underwear.

Spoiler:
You wake up to a text from the school bully: "hey there bitch, i'm hungry, make me breakfast. I've been thinking, I want people to know you're my little hoe. When you come into school today I want to be able to see my tag clearly on you." Spend time, maybe ten minutes, preparing a good breakfast. It should be something you really enjoy. Now put it in some sort of storage e.g. tupperware, a lunch bag. Strip naked and write the name of the person you dislike most in the world over your tits and pussy. You can get dressed over the top, but pull your clothes up/down so that the words are showing at all times. Now go to school!

Spoiler:
You sleep through your alarm, you are so late that you have time to do nothing but drink two glasses of water before you run out the door, naked.

Arrival

If you previously rolled a "1" role here:

Spoiler:
1. As it was such a nice day and you had so much extra time, you decide to walk to school. On the way you meet the school bully, who gives you a high wedgie.

2. You make it to school nice and early. Maybe a little too early, it isn't open yet. Sit outside the shut door to "school" for 20 minutes before going in.

3. In the playground the bully comes running up to you and pins you to the ground before scribbling something on your face. Write a large "L" on your forehead.

4. You arrive just early enough that you have time to help the teacher carry their things inside. Delighted, they give you a sticker. At the end of the day you can remove 1 phone home from your list.

5. As you arrive you see the bully teasing some poor kid. You go over to try and help them. The bully becomes angry and pulls down your skirt before giving you 20 hard slaps to each ass cheek. Tuck your skirt into your panties so that everyone can see your ass.

6. You get cornered by the school bully as you enter. They are mad that you are the teachers pet. They force you to the ground, remove your panties, and write "(person you hate's name)'s little bitch" on your ass. Tuck your skirt into it's waistband so the writing is clearly visible.

Other wise, roll here:

Spoiler:
You're late! Teacher is mad, they make you stand in the corner for 6 minutes.

Spoiler:
Late! You can stay behind and make up the 20 minutes in detention after school!

Spoiler:
You walk in after school has started. Teacher makes you write out "I find basic tasks to hard to follow" 25 times.

Spoiler:
This is the third time this week you've showed up late! Take a phone home and 35 minutes detention.

Spoiler:
Late again?! Seeing as you can't manage basic tasks perhaps you're not ready for other responsibilities either. Take of your big girl panties if you are wearing any otherwise put a towel down underneath you where you sit, as teacher has no proof to suggest you will be able to remember to ask to go to the bathroom in time.

Spoiler:
You're late! Teacher spanks you 15 times with a ruler and gives you a 15 minute detention.

Now onto your first subject, each subject is forty minutes long and you aren't allowed to stop what you are doing for any reason. No bathroom breaks!

Science

Spoiler:
Skive off! Do what you like for the lesson, but this means a phone call home and 40 worth of detention later.

Spoiler:
Physics time! We will be learning about gravity today. Find 10 objects of various sizes that you can fit in your pussy. Strip off at the waist and insert each object one at a time. Get into a squatting position and time how long each object takes to fall to the ground. If you have time left over repeat the process with your ass. If you run out of time add on ten minutes of detention for every object you didn't manage.

Spoiler:
Biology! Complete all of these quizzes: http://www.softschools.com/quizzes/biology/ If you get less than 7/10 in 6 or more of them you get a phone home. If you run out of time you get a phone home.

Spoiler:
Chemistry! Use [URL="http://secondaryscience4all.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/filestore_aqa_org_uk_subjects_aqa-chemistry-data-sheet_pdf3.png"]this[/URL] periodic table to help you draw the outer shell of the first 60 elements. No cheating!

Spoiler:
Study Time! Spend the lesson doing any actual work that needs to be done. When you finish you may sit and do nothing for the rest of the time.

Spoiler:
Spend the lesson taking notes on a science of your choice. You can take notes from a website, a book, a podcast, or a documentary. Teacher doesn't mind as long as you have a double sided a4 sheet of notes to show at the end of it.

Quick break

1. You may pee
2. You may not pee
3. You can't pee, but you can have a light snack, such as an apple, or biscuit.
4. You can pee
5. You can't pee and have two glasses of water.
6. You don't quite make it to the bathroom in time! Pee a little where you are sitting, then go take a drink.

MFL

Spoiler:
French! Where is your homework? 30 minutes detention and you can spend the lesson in the corner, writing "I'm a bad girl. I should be punished" 120 times.

Spoiler:
Spanish! Watch a 40 minute spanish program with no subtitles.

Spoiler:
German! Improve your vocab. Find an online dictionary and start copying out the word and it's english translation.

Spoiler:
Dutch! Spend the lesson copying out the wikipedia page on the Netherlands.

Spoiler:
Russian! Practise Russian cursive until you can do each letter without looking.

Spoiler:
Arabic! You were supposed to have prepared a presentation, worth 60% of your grade. You get a phone home and 20 mins detention. Spend the time learning the alphabet instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idTmXdvByF8&feature=iv&src_vid=6e145BWP7ng &annotation_id=annotation_855614

Lunch Hour! Remember to have at least two glasses of water throughout lunch

If you rolled a five earlier on, go and get your pre-prepared food and serve it up nicely. Now take about 3/4 of it and bin it. Your bully decides to let you eat the rest before they start to chase you. Spend the rest of the hour hiding in the toilet. You can go on your phone/do whatever but you can't leave that room.

Spoiler:
You were in such a rush, you forgot your lunch! Eat nothing, but spend your time however you want.

Spoiler:
You forgot your lunch, but you manage to scavenge some crusts from a friends sandwich

Spoiler:
The school bully makes you trade lunch with them and you end up with something you don't really like

Spoiler:
Steal someone elses lunch! Eat whatever you want but you get 30 minutes detention and a phone home

Spoiler:
You brought lunch money! Eat some sort of canned stew or similar. Mmmm school food.

Spoiler:
You got sandwiches, but before you can take a bite the school bully spits on them. Make sure you sandwiches get pretty wet.

Roll a die, if it is odd, you can pee during lunch, if even, you can't.

History

Spoiler:
Today, we learn about the feudal system. As a royal, you get do to whatever you want for the lesson

Spoiler:
Today we learn about Victorian Britain. You are a scullery maid. Clean your entire kitchen thoroughly with just some rags and water.

Spoiler:
Today we learn about the French Revolution. Remove any signs of wealthy from your bedroom and keep it like that for 48hours.

Spoiler:
Today we learn about the roaring twenties.
Pretend to be at a speakeasy and dance the whole time to jazz music.

Spoiler:
Today we learn about Burke and Hare. Either go outside and dig for the whole lesson or stay inside and pretend to be one of Dr. Knox's cadavers, stay very still for the whole lesson.

Spoiler:
Today we learn about the Black Death. Where are you going? Are you trying to skive? That's it, i'm phoning your parents! And you can have 35 minutes detention!

Quick break

1. You may pee
2. You may not pee
3. You can't pee, but you can have a light snack, such as an apple, or biscuit.
4. You can pee
5. You can't pee and have two glasses of water.
6. You don't quite make it to the bathroom in time! Pee a little where you are sitting, then go take a drink.

Final Lesson Art

Spoiler:
Who needs art? Skive off, but you get 30 minutes detention and a phone call home.

Spoiler:
Recreate one of the great classical statues and hold still in that position for the whole lesson.

Spoiler:
Spend the hour sketching any ten things you see in "school"

Spoiler:
Spend the lesson drawing your ideal kinky play space. Make it as detailed as you can. Rip it up.

Spoiler:
Body art time! Spend four minutes writing beautifully a degrading name somewhere on your body. Repeat 15 times.

Spoiler:
Spend the lesson memorising as much of any monologue that you want that can. Perform it at the end.

Phew! Glad that's over! Now if only you'd behaved a little better earlier, you could have been allowed home. As it is...

Detention

Work out your total time.

1. Do your time sitting in a chair at a desk. While doing so you must write "I live to serve. My punishment is deserved" over and over again.

2. Double your time and spend it sitting at a desk doing gcse level maths past papers. For non-brits gcses are exams you take at like 15/16.

3. Halve your time and spend it sitting in the corner, doing nothing.

4. Double your time and spend it sitting at a desk do nothing except think about how much of a failure you are. Write a list of 15 areas in your life that you need to improve.

5. Serve your time inside your closet. You may do nothing.

6. Skip, but you get 2 phone calls home.

You may not pee during detention. You can pee after detention, unless you rolled a 6.

Count up how many call homes you got. This will be X. Now add 1, this is a punishment. If you have wet yourself at school, add another 1 for each time.

1. Grounded
2. Grounded, Early Bedtime
3. Grounded, Early Bedtime, Dinner Time Treat
4. Grounded, Early Bedtime, Dinner Time Treat, Spanking
5. Grounded, Early Bedtime, Dinner Time Treat, Spanking, Clothing restrictions
6. Grounded, Early Bedtime, Dinner Time Treat, Spanking, Clothing Restrictions, Corner Time
7+. Grounded, Early Bedtime, Dinner Time Treat, Spanking, Clothing Restrictions, Corner Time, Bed

Grounding

Roll the die to determine the length of your grounding. This will also be the length of your clothing restrictions if applicable

1. X weeks
2. 1 month
3. 3X days
4. X days
5. 2X days
6. 4X days

Early Bedtime

1. 6PM
2. As soon as you are finished today's tasks
3. 7PM
4. 8PM
5. 5:30 PM
6. 8:30 PM

Dinner Time Treat

1. Eat it from the floor
2. Eat it with no hands
3. You don't get anything
4. You can eat whatever you want, but it has to be cold.
5. You don't get anything.
6. You have to put your favourite savoury condiment in a sandwich with your favourite sweet condiment.

Spanking

1.10X spanks
2. 50X spanks
3. 125X spanks
4. 4X spanks to the clit
5. 100X spanks
5. 30 spanks

Clothing restrictions

1. No panties
2. No bra
3. No underwear
4. No shorts
5. No button ups
6. No leggings

Corner Time

1. 30 minutes, nose in corner, ass up.
2. 20 minutes, standing straight
3. 19 minutes, chest pressed firmly against the wall
4. 5X minutes inside closet
5. 10X minutes in front of a window, eyes shut
6. 25 minutes, cross legged

Bed

1. No pillow
2. As many blankets as you can find
3. No blankets
4. On the ground with a pillow or a blanket
5. On the ground with nothing to comfort you
6. With a teddy (may have to raid a charity shop for this one)

It was exhausting just writing that! Well, let us know what you think and we can maybe adapt it a little Thanks for reading!

I'm a girl I'm 18 and I have no toys
Limits: Blood, Scat, Public, Extreme Pain, Illegal, pics

I've taken an oath at church to never masturbate. This means I won't orgasm OR edge, thanks for understanding
sluttylexi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to sluttylexi for this post:
Old 06-27-2015, 12:35 PM   #2
Caliboo
Account Banned

Go us

If anyone wants me to roll for them, just ask!
Old 06-29-2015, 04:37 AM   #3
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

4-You sleep through your alarm. You don't have time to shower, or even wash your face. Give your teeth a quick brush, grab a yoghurt, have a drink and away you go! In your haste it looks like you forgot to get dressed! Looks like you'll be going to school in your underwear.

Arrival :
1- You're late! Teacher is mad, they make you stand in the corner for 6 minutes.

Science :
Physics time! We will be learning about gravity today. Find 10 objects of various sizes that you can fit in your pussy. Strip off at the waist and insert each object one at a time. Get into a squatting position and time how long each object takes to fall to the ground. If you have time left over repeat the process with your ass. If you run out of time add on ten minutes of detention for every object you didn't manage.

Quick break
4. You can pee

MFL
Arabic! You were supposed to have prepared a presentation, worth 60% of your grade. You get a phone home and 20 mins detention. Spend the time learning the alphabet instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idTm...id=6e145BWP7ng &annotation_id=annotation_855614

If you rolled a five earlier on, go and get your pre-prepared food and serve it up nicely. Now take about 3/4 of it and bin it. Your bully decides to let you eat the rest before they start to chase you. Spend the rest of the hour hiding in the toilet. You can go on your phone/do whatever but you can't leave that room.--> not rolled a 5

The school bully makes you trade lunch with them and you end up with something you don't really like

History
Today we learn about the Black Death. Where are you going? Are you trying to skive? That's it, i'm phoning your parents! And you can have 35 minutes detention!

Quick break

Fine lesson art
Who needs art? Skive off, but you get 30 minutes detention and a phone call home.

detention
2. Double your time and spend it sitting at a desk doing gcse level maths past papers. For non-brits gcses are exams you take at like 15/16.

1h35 minutes detention

my master made me write 150 times : I am a stupid pupil in need of a proper punishment

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:46 AM   #4
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl 2nd part

here is the end

I got 2 phone calls to parents
2+1=3+1=4

4. Grounded, Early Bedtime, Dinner Time Treat, Spanking

Grounded
2. 1 month

Early bed time
4- 8PM

Dinner time treat
5. You don't get anything.

Spanking
5. 100X spanks meaning 400 swats

but my master forced me to do the others
"just for fun he said"

Clothing restrictions
3. No underwear

Corner Time
4. 5X minutes inside closet
-->20 minutes in the dark closet

Bed
5. On the ground with nothing to comfort you

here it had been... a long Saturday

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 01:01 PM   #5
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

great dare, Well put together
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 01:36 PM   #6
Gigantesub
Account Banned

Calico, will you roll for me please

Female/Bratty Slut/Switch/5'6"/30A

Mistress Saint's sexy puppy

I ama slave to Getdare, Only accepting dares PM'd to me

My vacation needs your help!

PM Dare List
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74883

Likes/Dislikes/ Limits/ and toys!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74849
Gigantesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 10:33 AM   #7
sluttylexi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantesub View Post
Calico, will you roll for me please
Cal is actually taking a little break, if you want, use these rolls

2, 1, 4, 1, 5, 2, 6, 3, 5, 4, 5, 2

That should be enough! Sorry if I miscounted.

I'm a girl I'm 18 and I have no toys
Limits: Blood, Scat, Public, Extreme Pain, Illegal, pics

I've taken an oath at church to never masturbate. This means I won't orgasm OR edge, thanks for understanding
sluttylexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 07:17 AM   #8
sharin

Your alarm wakes you up on time. Looks like you aren't the first person in the shower, there isn't any hot water left! Guess you'll have to make do with cold. Brush your teeth and grab a slice of toast or some cereal for breakfast. Make sure you drink at least one glass of water. Oh no! Look at the time! In your hurry to catch the bus you forget to put on a top.
I took a cold shower, which was manageable, but not enjoyable. I brushed my teeth and ate one slice of toast with my glass of water.
After the shower I remained topless.

You're late! Teacher is mad, they make you stand in the corner for 6 minutes.
I must say, I don't really like corner time. In the first two minutes my mind is always racing, then I'm constantly wondering about the remaining time. 6 minutes I could manage, just so. More than 10 min is hard for me to do.

4o min science:
Spend the lesson taking notes on a science of your choice. You can take notes from a website, a book, a podcast, or a documentary. Teacher doesn't mind as long as you have a double sided a4 sheet of notes to show at the end of it.

I chose biology and took notes for 40 min. I had 3 1/2 A4 pages of notes in the end. Definitely a more productive assignment than mere line writing like in other dares, kudos to you, dare writer!

Quick break - You may pee
Thank god, since I actually had to pee.

40 min MFL:
Russian! Practise Russian cursive until you can do each letter without looking.

Russian? Russian it is. I found some nice instructional videos on youtube and followed along. I practiced hard for 40 min and the time flew by. In the end I actually managed to do most of them without looking!

You forgot your lunch, but you manage to scavenge some crusts from a friends sandwich

You can pee during lunch.

Since I got to pee earlier, the two glasses of water were easy for me to do, I was sad to only eat bread crusts, though :'(
I did not have to pee.

40 min History:
Today we learn about Burke and Hare. Either go outside and dig for the whole lesson or stay inside and pretend to be one of Dr. Knox's cadavers, stay very still for the whole lesson.

These were the longest 40 min of the whole dare. Since I did not want to go out, I lay on my bed and tried to be still for the whole time. It was very boring and I tried to nap.

Quick break - You can't pee and have two glasses of water.
Argh, I would kind of like to go pee. And I definitely do not want to drink another two glasses of water, but here I go ><

Final Lesson Art:
Body art time! Spend four minutes writing beautifully a degrading name somewhere on your body. Repeat 15 times.

I had some body make up pencils left over from Halloween, so I used them to paint beautifully colored words of degradation on my stomache, breasts and legs. It was kind of fun, but I needed to pee more and more as time passed and was glad when the 40 min were over.

No detention, no calls home, dare over, I get to pee, yay!
sharin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk