Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2014, 04:58 AM   #1
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

Default The Ad

Note: This is something I've been wanting to do for a very long time. I've had a scenario that I've started with a friend but now want to pen down. Please note that all characters and places are fictional. In the event of similarities in the story, it is coincidental.

It was like any other day. Mike was tired of being alone. Tired of wasting his life with no one to come home to at night, no one to listen, no one to care about him, or he about anyone. Mike was still young, was above average looking, hard working, had many friends. But something lacked from his life. Most of his friends were married, engaged to be married, getting pregnant or had the picture perfect family. And Mike, well, Mike felt alone, desperate for someone to pour his heart and soul into. He's not shy and gets complimented a lot and flirted with daily. Woman wanted to get into his pants, and he thought that was all they were after. His cock. Mike wanted more. He wanted a soul mate, not a cheap one night stand. Sure, he has tried almost everything in the books to find a woman. He thought he had her. For 10 years he had a love-hate, on-off relationship with Tanya. She was everything he wanted in a woman. Blonde, with perfect tits, blue lively eyes, long legs he got lost in, and a body to die for. The only problem was, she was a bitch and she made it clear, 99% of the time.

He finally got up one day and ready to walk out of the door. With only one bag filled with clothes, he waited for her to return home so they could sit down and talk. The serious talk he's been postponing for months now. It has finally come to that point and he wanted out. For good this time. No more playing games. No more fucking with his mind. Yes, his cock still wanted her, but his mind was over everything. Oh yes, the sex was mind blowing, he could not lie to himself about that. But he was over it. He craved intimacy. He wanted more than she was willing to offer him. He wanted what she never wanted, ever. And she made it clear, from the beginning of their relationship, when they were just casual fuck buddies. Yes, through the years she would soothe his mind with tales of children, getting married one day. But the truth always came to surface when they would break up over a silly thing he's said to her in a moment of weakness.

"This is it," he thought silently to himself as he sat waiting for her. Determined to get it over with as fast as possible, before his dick wins over, he got up and poured his usual drink. Double whiskey on the rocks. He flung the drink quickly into his mouth and swallowed it slowly. He started to pour the second, when he heard the keys in the door. "Now or never," he said to himself a little too loud, hoping Tanya would hear his "talking to myself" words again. "Pour me one too, babe", she started. "I reeeeaaaally need one tonight," she continued as she walked into the bedroom. He knew she was about to get into the shower and later call out for the quick "make-me-feel-better-after-a-shitty-day-fuck" in the shower. "No, Tanya. We need to talk. Come sit down, please. This is serious. I'm leaving you. This time for good." He swallowed hard on his last sentence. This was the game she would always play with him. She knew he would be back, after a few weeks of boredom. He always came back to the familiar. Always!

"Oh honey, pulease. I know you better than you think. Give me 5 minutes. I just want to wash up." she said a little too loud and he could hear her getting undressed. His cock started to throb in his pants. "No, her power over you is over," he thought and tried to control his growing cock. "No, Tanya. Get in here this second or I'm leaving and we won't talk about this. Ever!" He could feel his blood boil and his fists against his side. "5 minutes and I'm all yours," He heard the water coming from the shower. "Fuck you Tanya. Don't call me." He picked up his bag, took off the keys of the apartment, sat them on a magazine he knew she would read after her shower, opened the door, scanned the place for a second too long, remembering the things he's about to leave behind, and made sure to slam the door on his way out. "That's it then," he thought as he walked to the elevator. "10 years flushed down the toilet and the bitch gets everything." He got to his SUV, flicking the alarm off and swinging his bag onto the back seat. "What the fuck am I going to do now and where do I go without the bitch finding me again?" he sighed to himself. He put his key in the ignition and started driving, unsure what his next step was.

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am

Last edited by Foxy Rose; 07-11-2014 at 05:26 AM.
Foxy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Foxy Rose for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk