Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2022, 06:51 AM   #1
maxmusterman

Default RainbowSky's word-guessing thread.

Hello wonderful people of getdare. Recently my lovely Sub RainbowSky and I decided that we would like to try and share her with getdare. And I thought a fun way to do that would be with a little game for her.

The game: At the end of this post, I will place three words in a spoiler. Rainbow is not allowed to read the spoiler. It is her task to get in your good graces to tell her those words. Let her do tasks for you, tell you embarrassing things, praise you, whatever you want within her limits. She will post in this thread right away to introduce herself and tell you about her Likes and Limits. Please take the time to read through them, I'll get mean if you don’t.
To give her an incentive to figure out the words, besides our praise of course, I will also include a list of possible consequences for her below. With every time you post in the thread, you can also add one of those (Limited times so it doesn't get out of hand). Every Sunday and until the next Sunday she will have to work off those consequences if she did not guess one of the words that week.

If you decide to participate in this game, please be as evil as you would like to be, but do give her an actual chance to earn your favor. If that means she only gets a riddle to try and guess a word, hints or something like that it's fine, but please don’t let her work for nothing. During the week, she is at work and has little time to do actual tasks, she will have time for that on the weekends. But she will be able to chat and respond in the evenings. So during the weeks, why not make it an embarrassing AMA? Let her write embarrassing things, praise you, spill some secrets and then some tasks on the weekends. Trust me, being shared with getdare and having to write embarrassing things is as challenging for her as doing a painful task.

Her rules for this thread:
- She is not allowed to read the spoiler.
- She will be polite to all of you. Should you wish her to address you with a
title, you can tell her.
- If she wants to guess a word, she can do so one at a time by posting in this
thread saying “I guess one of the words is X”. If she is right, she can guess
another one. If she is wrong, she is banned from guessing for 24 hours.

Consequences (Trust me she wants to avoid any of these. If possible they will be done on sundays or as soon after as possible): One hard spank on her crotch (8x) / Sleep in her embarrassing maid outfit (1x) / Sleep in her badly fitting swimsuit (1x) / 40 spanks on her thighs (4x) / one minute of twerking to a pop-song (4x) / Clamps on her nipples for 9 minutes (3x) / A clamp on her tongue for 15 seconds (3x) / A tight wedgie for one hour (3x) Kneeling with her nose against a wall for 10 minutes (3x)

If you would like to add a consequence of your own, feel free to suggest one, but please understand that I will decide if it works or not.

This is a long post, I hope it is not too convoluted. Thank you for taking the time to read through it. If you decide to participate in this game, I hope we can have some fun together!

The words:
Spoiler:
"supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" / "Pineapple" / "Squirrel"

Likes and Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94065
maxmusterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 06:58 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Rainbow Introduction

Hello everyone,

For those who haven't met me yet, I am Rainbow. I am 26 years old and live in the UK. As Sir says I am quite busy during the week with my job but I will respond as much as possible in the evenings and complete longer/more challenging tasks on the weekend for any hints, clues or even the word themselves.

Please, please , please help me out and solve the words. I will write detailed reports on any tasks in this thread for all to see and if you want examples of reports, there are plenty on this site.

Some things to note. I am asexual. This is different for lots of people but for mean the idea and actions of sex (and even masturbating/cumming) is repulsive to me. I will on occasion edge but will never cum.

I have included my likes and limits below.

Loves: bondage, humiliation, latex, confinement, spanking, sensory deprivation, roleplay, petplay

Likes: gags, collaring, degrading, objectification, pain, non-sexual stuff, clothing for sleep, human furniture, posing, begging, renaming, messy

Dislikes: rules, routines, toothpaste, ageplay, corner time, line writing, hidden public, bathroom control, underwear/clothing control (more due to my job restrictions), wedgies, messy

Limits: anal, vaginal insertions, scat/piss, public, blackmail, PICS/VIDS, family, friends, permanent, illegal

Thank you so much for all your help
Rainbow

Note: To clarify for those struggling to understand the concept, basically you give me a task or challenge or embarrassing question to answer/complete. If I do well, you give me a hint that helps me get towards solving/finding the words in the spoiler.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]

Last edited by RainbowSky; 01-23-2022 at 02:19 PM.
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 07:19 AM   #3
Instructor411

I don't know how this game works. But if you praise me how smart I am and prove your written begging skills I would give you in exchange the name of a city which isn't the second word in the spoiler but should put you on the track to the correct answer right away. Now everyone can also guess which city I refer to!

A weight target slave.

Into power exchange and people who lick everything.

Interested to learn to blackmail. Apply with proof to my kik.

My add looking for a sub in weight goal contract

Last edited by Instructor411; 01-23-2022 at 07:35 AM. Reason: damp
Instructor411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 10:49 AM   #4
buttinup
getDare Devil

I think I'm vaguely understanding how this works. How badly do you want these keywords, Rainbow? Also, nice to see another asexual on GetDare!

Is it that we need to provide a consequence (most) times we post on the thread, so it encourages her to get the three words?
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
13 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 10:57 AM   #5
maxmusterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttinup View Post
I think I'm vaguely understanding how this works. How badly do you want these keywords, Rainbow? Also, nice to see another asexual on GetDare!

Is it that we need to provide a consequence (most) times we post on the thread, so it encourages her to get the three words?
Hello! And yes, that is the idea. Pile on the consequences so she will need to work for the words. I apologise if i made this overly complicated.

Old 01-23-2022, 11:07 AM   #6
buttinup
getDare Devil

Is it okay to come up with a unique consequence instead of just the listed consequences?
Old 01-23-2022, 11:09 AM   #7
maxmusterman

Quote:
Is it okay to come up with a unique consequence instead of just the listed consequences?
You can come up with one yourself. If it's too much i'll change it, but feel free to be as creative as you like.

Old 01-23-2022, 11:11 AM   #8
buttinup
getDare Devil

Got it! Good to know. I'd like to hear about how badly Rainbow wants hints before really starting on any of it

I guess a consequence could help with that, though... this one seems fairly annoying and frustrating but doable.. "Kneeling with her nose against a wall for 10 minutes"
Old 01-23-2022, 11:14 AM   #9
maxmusterman

Of course! We only started after all. And yes, it is very much annoying for her.

Old 01-23-2022, 11:39 AM   #10
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor411 View Post
I don't know how this game works. But if you praise me how smart I am and prove your written begging skills I would give you in exchange the name of a city which isn't the second word in the spoiler but should put you on the track to the correct answer right away. Now everyone can also guess which city I refer to!
Hello Instructor411. Congratulations on being very smart. I am sure you have an excellent IQ. You are obviously much smarter than some dumb sub like me who can't work out three words and needs incredibly smart people like you to help her. Being smart is perhaps one of the best things you can be as you have the intelligence to make the best decisions. It is a fantastic thing to be smart and you have shown in your response how smart you are.

I am desperate for a hint Sir as I really really don't want to have to complete any consequences. I will do anything you ask (within limits) to prove to you how desperate and needy I am for these clues. Please, please, please can you give me a hint. I cannot work out the words without clues from intelligent people like yourself.

Quote:

As I have mentioned to the person above, I really really don't want to have to do any of the consequences if during the course of the week I don't solve a word - so I suppose I'm pretty desperate and that means I will do basically anything for anyone to give me a hint. And hey, nice to meet another one too - you don't often see many of us.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 01-23-2022, 12:35 PM   #11
Instructor411

Reads a little bit rebellious and not sincere. This 'Congratulations' has a little back talk ring in my ear. You are on thin ice and need our help. But how would you now know that with 'Oklahoma' it's getting warmer and not actually colder instead. Maybe even freezing cold. Or I might just had a change of heart. After all I did promise a city and not a state...

A weight target slave.

Into power exchange and people who lick everything.

Interested to learn to blackmail. Apply with proof to my kik.

My add looking for a sub in weight goal contract
Instructor411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 12:54 PM   #12
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor411 View Post
Reads a little bit rebellious and not sincere. This 'Congratulations' has a little back talk ring in my ear. You are on thin ice and need our help. But how would you now know that with 'Oklahoma' it's getting warmer and not actually colder instead. Maybe even freezing cold. Or I might just had a change of heart. After all I did promise a city and not a state...
I apologise that it seemed rebellious but it actually was genuine and sincere. Given the change from your clue to start, I'm not sure I want to guess anything to do with Oklahoma (I also don't know enough about US states or cities to be able to guess either) But thank you for your help so far.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 01-23-2022, 01:08 PM   #13
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Hmmmmm, I had fun finding something that relates all three words and though of giving a clue.

Then I realized that my fun came from max's work on this task rather than Rainbow's.

Not sure what I want to ask her for to get my clues

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 01:11 PM   #14
maxmusterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
Hmmmmm, I had fun finding something that relates all three words and though of giving a clue.

Then I realized that my fun came from max's work on this task rather than Rainbow's.

Not sure what I want to ask her for to get my clues
Well i mean sure if its no fun for you then its just not your thread. But i am glad my word game could bring you some joy .

Old 01-23-2022, 02:11 PM   #15
buttinup
getDare Devil

Rainbow, would you be willing to offer some cornertime in exchange for a hint for the first? How about an hour, but checking the time adds 1 minute? Just sitting however feels comfortable in the corner, nothing more?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassing, game, pain dares, tasks/dares