Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-02-2022, 03:52 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Have you ever been naked in an apartment building?

To clarify I'm not talking about in your apartment or someone else's

More like in the halls or stairs etc

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 05:05 PM   #2
bart94gd

I have. Many times.
Most risky one - I took an elevator to last floor, stayed there for 5 minutes, and took stairs down to my floor.

nudity, personal questions, teamviewer, exposure, pics, pics recreation, ballbusting, cbt, edging, denial, inspection, sph, cmnm, outdoor, hidden public, risky,

LIMITS
friends/family, messy, anal, blood, money

KIK / TELEGRAM
Matt940901

PM DARES
bart94gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 05:08 PM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart94gd View Post
I have. Many times.
Most risky one - I took an elevator to last floor, stayed there for 5 minutes, and took stairs down to my floor.
Very nice. I'm sure that was exciting

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 06-02-2022, 05:11 PM   #4
bart94gd

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Very nice. I'm sure that was exciting
It was really exciting. I live that thrill of possibility to be caught

nudity, personal questions, teamviewer, exposure, pics, pics recreation, ballbusting, cbt, edging, denial, inspection, sph, cmnm, outdoor, hidden public, risky,

LIMITS
friends/family, messy, anal, blood, money

KIK / TELEGRAM
Matt940901

PM DARES
bart94gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 05:13 PM   #5
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart94gd View Post
It was really exciting. I live that thrill of possibility to be caught
That's the fun of it

My Real Experiences

Old 06-02-2022, 05:31 PM   #6
leadbet

I've posted about this before but did a fully nude dash through my apartment building years back. : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=363439
Likes: cfnm, playful humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, predicament, femdom, some pain some times is ok trying new things, people with senses of humor toys:cockring, plugs, dildos, beads, mini vibes, cam, feeldoe, collar.

Dislikes: spanking, clothespins, photos

Limits: social suicide, fluids/blood, shaving,

Send me a PM or call me a "SLUT" in getdare chat and I'll edge once. (Max of 2 per person/day)
leadbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 05:34 PM   #7
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadbet View Post
I've posted about this before but did a fully nude dash through my apartment building years back. : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=363439
That's an awesome dare. Hope you had fun

My Real Experiences

Old 06-03-2022, 05:56 AM   #8
NudeDude61

Years ago I lived in an apartment complex, with eight identical units. Each had three floors, with eight units - four on each side of a central hallway. You entered the building between floor one and two. The first floor just had windows. The second and third had balconies.

On each end of the building we're the stairs. The outside wall in front of the stairs was glass so you could see anyone on the stairs. Of course they were fully illuminated by the interior lighting.

There were doors segregating the hallways: one between the stairwell/first apartment and the second apartment, one between the second and third, and one between the third and fourth/stairs.

My plan was to go to one of the other units late at night and scope it out. If it seemed quiet, I would strip naked except for shoes in the parking lot beside it, hiding between cars. Then leaving my clothes lying on the pavement I was going to streak to the building, go down to the first floor, streak that hallway, go up to the second floor using the stairwell on that other side of the building, go back down that hall,up to the third floor, streak that hallway, then down the stairs, out the building and back to my clothes.

The second stairwell was visible from a central courtyard and at least three other units to so I would be on full display coming down from the third floor to ground level.

My building of choice had dark windows in every apartment. I stood between some cars in the lot, convinced myself that none of the other buildings around it had people awake that could see, and pulled off my shirt, dropped my pants, and off I went.

In a flash I was in the building heading down to the first floor and sporting an erection. But those damn doors between the units.... Normally, I would open them and walk through, and the automatic door closer would pull them back shut. But I was sprinting through the hall, so I was flinging the door open fast.

The first one banged wide open, and when it closed from that distance it made a LOUD sound when it came to rest in the frame. Ijad banged the second door open just as the first one was closing. I realized that I might as well have been blowing noisemakers to draw attention to myself. I flew through the last door and aborted - up the stairs to ground level, out the building, and to my clothes. The second and third floor never were streaked.

As I was getting dressed I realized that one of the previously dark windows was now illuminated, so I had woken somebody up.

I was feeling depressed and still horny, so I detoured on the way back to my apartment and paid a visit to the somewhat secluded tennis courts where I took two naked laps around both courts - one for each missed floor, and then jerked off in the center of the court for punishment.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 09:15 PM   #9
sissybill
Distinguished Member

back in the 90s my x gf was a stripper we were drinking in our apt which was a 4 apt building 1 stairway in middle of all 4 apts
she dared me too put 1 of her g-string outfits n her 5" heels on n walk down the stairs n out to her car n grab her dance bag of clothes n bring them back too our apt
so i carefully walked down steps seeing 1 neighbor coming out her door she just laffed i kept going out to car grabbed the bag n 2 cars passed by seeing me n beeped at me omgggg i said to my self n i walked back into stairwell opened the door n holy shit my gf n 2 of my neighbors were sitting on the 1st set of steps blocking me n laffing there asses off not letting me go by they all took pics of me n wen finaly allowed to go up to my apt they followed taking pics n laffing at me omg it was so xciting but it wasnt over my x called her gay manager n told him what she was making me do so he came over n hid in our apt she was making me dance for her n 2 neighbors while i was dancing he poped out the bathroom i said holy shit my x said yu better not stop so i kept dancing 1 neighbor said make him giv yur boss a lap dance i begged no but she made me n i did it omg he got hard n everyone was laffing n they all said make him suck it make him suck it i begged please no but my x tied my hands n forced my head down on his 7" cock n didnt stop till he came in my mouth my x videoed it all n blackmailed me for months but thx to them all i havent stopped sucking cocks since
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 10:13 PM   #10
BPrey70

Yes, but it was a new building and my apartment was the only one occupied on my floor. I used to get naked and roam the halls on my floor, sometimes exploring the empty apartments.
Kik: BPrey70

Likes: nudity, underwear, stripping, pics, masturbation, games, limited exposure

Limits: messy, toilet/scat/pee, anal, body writing, diaper, private/personal info, full face, illegal, full public, animals, pain, family/friends, permanent exposure, feminization, blackmail
BPrey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 06:56 PM   #11
mac_777

I recently did a naked walk from my car in the basement to my apartment, 5 floors up through the stairs. With just my shoes on and clothes left in the car. A bunch of people have watched the video too for this dare 😅

And I have been naked on the apartment rooftop and the gym as well. And I did a dare to strip on the rooftop and walk down with my clothes to my apartment.

Recently, they installed cameras everywhere so it's much risky. But I did the car parking to my apartment after the cameras

Http://kik.me/maccc777
mac_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 06:08 AM   #12
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

One time I stripped completely naked on the ground floor, walked up three or flour flights of stairs and then got the elevator back down to collect my clothes. It's one of my favourite dares I've ever done. There are photos on my profile, although I was so excited / nervous at the time that I didn't notice I had a filter on.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 10:39 PM   #13
Cstelle
gD Curio

A few years ago I wanted to take some interesting selfie nudes and spent at least three nights sneaking about in the hall and stairway. The adventure was especially exciting because all doors have spyholes and the stairway has a glass wall.

I almost got the hall photo I wanted: me, posing in long socks, in the light from the elevator door window. The stairway photo didn't work. I wanted to use the light that came from the building across the yard, but I had a crap camera...

After three (?) nights I felt I had tempted the god's enough... But it was very exciting!

Regrettably the lighting system has since then been upgraded to automatic: the lights switch on automatically when someone moves in the halls or stairways.

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 10:44 AM   #14
snackig

I went up and down the stair in my apartment building

likes: tease and denial, orgasm control, anal, humiliation, bondage, sph
dislikes: light pain
limits: piss, scat, diapers, face, strong pain

likes/dislikes/limits are evolving, just talk to me about stuff that isn't listed

Always open for penis inspection / sph / last pic dares.
snackig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 11:50 AM   #15
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I have done at my apartment block a few times (maybe 3-5 times). Not been caught yet, as far as I know lol

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk