Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-12-2022, 03:31 AM   #16
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gently View Post
You said you enjoy bondage a lot. Despite your obvious faible for breast bondage, is there a favorite position you like to be tied up in? I love having my wrists in cuffs behind my back. I love them attached to my collar - I look like a begging puppy. And now that I think about it, I would love to sit on a dildo, my ankles cuffed to the chair, so I cannot even shift to pleasure myself and just have to squirm in place...
Sounds very good and can be combined easily with the parts of your previous answer.
Iエm sure you would appreciate to be able to worship your partner in this position.
Though you could also just listen to others pleasuring themselves, while you canエt

What kind of bodywritings do you prefer?
Letエs say in general and in the above mentioned situation, where you would just be on full display...
Old 04-12-2022, 03:38 AM   #17
gently

Rainbow My very vanilla sexual experiences so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
Good afternoon Gently
Good afternoon 😘

Have you ever faked an orgasm and if yes why? No, I haven't. There is no point in it really - even if I don't orgasm, that pleasure wave just before is just as good and lasts a lot longer.

Have you ever had sex with multiple people at the same time? Not yet 😉 I'd love to try it someday. Maybe with two cocks sliding in me at the same time, or maybe eating a pussy out, while her partner slides into her ass...

How old where you the first time you had sex with a man? And a woman? Uh, let's see. My first sexual experience with a man was at 18, I think? And 19 for the first time I had sex with a woman.

What is the weirdest place you ever had sex? With other people? Nothing too exciting - a university dorm room, I guess. In terms of pleasuring myself though? On a train is probably the most exciting so far 😌 I'd love to hear suggestions though!

Have you ever been caught having sex and if yes by who? No, not really caught by anyone. I do think that plenty of people heard me moaning through the walls though, but I try not to think about it 🙈

Have you ever had sex while somebody was watching? Not yet is probably the answer to that 😉

I壇 love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I知 a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 03:41 AM   #18
gently

Rainbow Kik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Marsh95 View Post
Do you have kik?
No, and I don't really plan on getting one. There are a lot more secure options out there, I think. Though given I casually post my steamy photos on a public forum, I'm not sure what I'm really worried about 😅

I壇 love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I知 a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Old 04-12-2022, 03:43 AM   #19
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
I love being praised for how well I've completed a task. I love the validation of views and comments, that feeling of having all eyes on me. And I love the idea of you getting hot, or wet, or hard, and just that you can't help yourself when you look at my pictures 😳
Oh that answer really suggests you might be better at denial than you believe yourself. As long as the proper motivation is there it is much easier to have the discipline because you are doing it for somebody else.

Looking forward to the picture!

Would you be willing to share your digital arts someday? I am kinda curious about them.
What are your usual themes for them?
Old 04-12-2022, 03:44 AM   #20
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Good afternoon 😘

Have you ever faked an orgasm and if yes why? No, I haven't. There is no point in it really - even if I don't orgasm, that pleasure wave just before is just as good and lasts a lot longer. one of the best answers as of yet to this question!

Have you ever had sex with multiple people at the same time? Not yet 😉 I'd love to try it someday. Maybe with two cocks sliding in me at the same time, or maybe eating a pussy out, while her partner slides into her ass... ooh do share your experience should this ever happen

How old where you the first time you had sex with a man? And a woman? Uh, let's see. My first sexual experience with a man was at 18, I think? And 19 for the first time I had sex with a woman.

What is the weirdest place you ever had sex? With other people? Nothing too exciting - a university dorm room, I guess. In terms of pleasuring myself though? On a train is probably the most exciting so far 😌 I'd love to hear suggestions though! hmmm risky public masturbation, now there's an idea for a new dare thread... I'll get right on it!

Have you ever been caught having sex and if yes by who? No, not really caught by anyone. I do think that plenty of people heard me moaning through the walls though, but I try not to think about it 🙈

Have you ever had sex while somebody was watching? Not yet is probably the answer to that 😉 *raises hand* I offer myself as tribute![/QUOTE]
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 03:45 AM   #21
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
No, and I don't really plan on getting one. There are a lot more secure options out there, I think. Though given I casually post my steamy photos on a public forum, I'm not sure what I'm really worried about 😅
Care to share the name of the public forum? Pretty please, bound, whipped and with a cherry on top
Old 04-12-2022, 03:49 AM   #22
gently

Rainbow Written on the skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
Sounds very good and can be combined easily with the parts of your previous answer. I'm sure you would appreciate to be able to worship your partner in this position. Though you could also just listen to others pleasuring themselves, while you can't
In my fantasies... that is very much how it goes 🙈

What kind of bodywritings do you prefer? Let's say in general and in the above mentioned situation, where you would just be on full display... I suppose there are two types that I deeply enjoy. One is the "call to action" type, where my body asks for onlookers to rape me, grope me, fuck me, cum in me, tease me, and to call me the most delicious of words - fuckmeat, cum bucket, cockwarmer, and more that I cannot even imagine right now. And the second is more artistic, I suppose - hand prints traced onto my skin like a reminder of touch, open mouths pressed into my curves to leave imprints of lipstick and hot breath behind, drawn on clothing and lingerie that doesn't cover a single thing...

Old 04-12-2022, 04:02 AM   #23
gently

Rainbow Arts and crafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Oh that answer really suggests you might be better at denial than you believe yourself. As long as the proper motivation is there it is much easier to have the discipline because you are doing it for somebody else.
Maybe, maybe... 😉

Would you be willing to share your digital arts someday? I am kinda curious about them. What are your usual themes for them? Oh sure, I am happy share a few sketches later, and I'm also always happy to make you a drawing if you have a particularly delicious idea.

Old 04-12-2022, 04:14 AM   #24
GermanSir
getDare Devil

I suppose the situation you described me earlier would make a delicious drawing
Could also imagine you replicating or drawing something you read in a story.

Letエs have some questions for your upcoming denial *cough*

While in denial would you prefer to be (physically) teased over and over or not being able to touch at all?

Do you prefer to get teased physically or mentally?

What do you think how your behaviour and maybe fantasies would change if you are not able to cum for e.g. a week?
Old 04-12-2022, 04:14 AM   #25
gently

Rainbow Albums

Quote:
Good afternoon 😘

Have you ever faked an orgasm and if yes why? No, I haven't. There is no point in it really - even if I don't orgasm, that pleasure wave just before is just as good and lasts a lot longer. one of the best answers as of yet to this question!

Have you ever had sex with multiple people at the same time? Not yet 😉 I'd love to try it someday. Maybe with two cocks sliding in me at the same time, or maybe eating a pussy out, while her partner slides into her ass... ooh do share your experience should this ever happen

What is the weirdest place you ever had sex? With other people? Nothing too exciting - a university dorm room, I guess. In terms of pleasuring myself though? On a train is probably the most exciting so far 😌 I'd love to hear suggestions though! hmmm risky public masturbation, now there's an idea for a new dare thread... I'll get right on it!

Have you ever had sex while somebody was watching? Not yet is probably the answer to that 😉 *raises hand* I offer myself as tribute!
I'm very glad you enjoyed my answers so much 😘

Quote:
Care to share the name of the public forum? Pretty please, bound, whipped and with a cherry on top
Oh I just meant I would be posting them on getDare albums. But I guess I could create an album on a more open site as well? Something to consider. Oh, and I found this site called SubmissiveTask yesterday - it's kind of quiet but I love the concept 😍

Old 04-12-2022, 04:23 AM   #26
gently

Rainbow My upcoming denial, huh?

Quote:
I suppose the situation you described me earlier would make a delicious drawing Could also imagine you replicating or drawing something you read in a story.
Which of the many situations? 😂 That sounds very exciting...

Let's have some questions for your upcoming denial *cough* While in denial would you prefer to be (physically) teased over and over or not being able to touch at all? I think I would be excited to see if I could actually reach orgasm with no stimulation to my pussy whatsoever... Teased on my nipples, my skin sensitised to the extreme, honeyed words in my ear - but legs immobilised so wide I cannot give myself any pleasure at all, even by grinding against the sheets.

Do you prefer to get teased physically or mentally? Whilst I enjoy physical teasing and would love to experience the breadth of activities that entails, mental teasing is often as exciting or even more. That sense of anticipation...

What do you think how your behaviour and maybe fantasies would change if you are not able to cum for e.g. a week? I think I would be ok not cumming for a week normally, if I was just living my life. But if I was constantly aroused throughout the day, I think it would be pure torture 🙈 A few years ago, I was visiting Paris with a friend of mine, we were couch-surfing at my aunt's, and I was so sexually frustrated I had a vivid sex dream of my friend impaling me with sex toys whilst sleeping like a foot away from her. So embarrassed...

Old 04-12-2022, 04:33 AM   #27
GermanSir
getDare Devil

The one with the chair, the dildo and your frustration

Quote:
A few years ago, I was visiting Paris with a friend of mine, we were couch-surfing at my aunt's, and I was so sexually frustrated I had a vivid sex dream of my friend impaling me with sex toys whilst sleeping like a foot away from her. So embarrassed...
Now that sounds like something embarrassing you want to tell us about to get even more horny!

As a follow up, having these fantasies, how was it to look her into the eyes afterwards?
Have you ever had follow up fantasies of that?
Did you use them to get off at some point?
Old 04-12-2022, 04:47 AM   #28
gently

Rainbow Embarrassing sex dreams

Quote:
Now that sounds like something embarrassing you want to tell us about to get even more horny!
Um, I guess I could 🙈 We were there for the weekend, for her birthday. It was the last year of high school. She is completely straight, not at all interested in me. But for the entire week before that I was so busy with getting my coursework done and ready, packing, spending time with her... I was getting quite sexually frustrated and didn't have any privacy to pleasure myself.

The trip was going well, but we ended up sharing the same fold-out couch at my aunt's, and I was just so restless. When I finally went to sleep, I just remember this vivid dream of her sitting over me with a vibrator in her hand. There is this crazy collection of sex toys all around us somehow, all of different colours and each more exciting than the last. In the dream, it's all very vague, but she presses dozens of them in me, some alone, some together, and it's just this kaleidoscope of pleasure.

I woke up wet, with my hand between my legs, and utterly mortified 😳 The worst part was that I was actually really into another girl in my high school at that point, and would begin dating soon after that.

As a follow up, having these fantasies, how was it to look her into the eyes afterwards? I was so embarrassed. I don't think she realised what had happened, she was asleep. But I was actually quite irritable and snappish the entire time after that.

Have you ever had follow up fantasies of that? Did you use them to get off at some point? I've had similar fantasies since, yes. Of being played with, like I'm an instrument almost...

Old 04-12-2022, 04:58 AM   #29
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm very glad you enjoyed my answers so much 😘

Oh I just meant I would be posting them on getDare albums. But I guess I could create an album on a more open site as well? Something to consider. Oh, and I found this site called SubmissiveTask yesterday - it's kind of quiet but I love the concept 😍
Oh yes I I do really enjoy your answers!

As an album Getdare doesn't work that well IF you intend to include even partial nudity. You could try Kinktalk or mynakedselfie (.) com for that
Old 04-12-2022, 05:01 AM   #30
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Do you often wear your collar outside of play?
How does it make you feel?

Have you ever tasted your own wetness after edging? How do you like the taste?

Have you ever had a ruined orgasm?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, fantasies, humiliation, truth