Ass pluged with a toothpaste marker pen, 15 mins mouth soaping 1 10.00%
Toothpaste genitals and shoulder wedgie 0 0%
Drink morning piss 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2017, 05:32 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Diapers boy punishments

Diaper boy lost to me in the extreme thread so i had to create 6 punishments and he will have to complete the two most voted ones. The poll will be up for 48 hours so make he life hell for a few days

1) 200 punches to each ball, 500 slaps to each cheek using a wet spoon

2) wear diapers for 1 month straight, 1 orgasm per 2 week unless its a ruined orgasm over your face, if you do decide to orgasm your head must be laying on a messy diaper

3) fill your diaper with honey, flour, eggs and cold beans, fill your socks with rice and ice cream and remain this was for 2 hours

4) 15 minutes of mouth soaping whilst having a marker pen in your ass covered in toothpaste

5) smear your genitals in toothpaste, cover your underware aswell and give yourself a shoulder wedgie for 25 minutes then tie yourself in spread eagle for an extra 30 minutes then clean

6) Drink your morning piss 3 days a week

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 06:36 AM   #2
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Sorry I voted for #2, but it was supposed to be extreme. I'm sure he will be laying on his filth a lot

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk