Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
striker3

Arrow Cousin Quandaries [Fiction]

I am a 16 year old male.

I sat in a circle with my cousin, Jenn, and her three friends, Ross, Katie, and Ali. Thud. Thud. My heart pounded as my anticipation grew. Jenn, my seemingly innocent cousin, now played the role of the ruthless dictator of the group. I chuckled to myself. This wasn't war. I waited for my dare. The four others whispered and chortled for several minutes of intense deliberation. Jenn, it seemed, was full of ideas. So far, the game had been of truths rather than dares. Had I been courageous, or foolish? Thud. Thud. My heartbeat quickened as a sudden silence echoed throughout the small cellar.

I breathed heavily. "What is it?"

"It's nothing really," said Jenn menicingly. "We'll start off with a simple one." The others giggled.

I have never felt so vulnerable; I was exposed. Thud. Thud.

"Just play a game of Guess Who," said Jenn simply.

"Guess Who?" I repeated.

"Yes." She suddenly got up and grabbed what appeared to be a scarf from the dresser drawer. She walked towards me and knelt down behind me. I felt my eyes being covered, and the scarf was tied tightly. "Now get up on your knees," she continued, "and open your mouth wide. You may want to get your tongue ready."

Before I could antipate what was about to happen, I felt hair prickle my face. Warm, moist skin touched my open mouth, but I gagged on the excess of hair. I heard Jenn's voice from nearby: "Lick. Harder. Faster." The taste was oddly alluring, and the sensations I felt were stimulating, yet my mind constantly wandered to the question of who I was pleasuring. The female began to mown, and I began to assume that it was indeed my cousin Jenn whom I was licking, sucking, and eating. The taste soured, and thankfully, it was over after a few minutes. Immediately, however, a second pussy was thrust into my mouth. It was larger, smoother, and softer. I felt more freedom to explore the boundaries my tongue could reach. The sounds around me intensified as the rest of the players began to moan and jeer. I felt more at ease, yet bothered that the pussy I was enjoying so much may in fact be my cousin's. As the female withdrew, I kept my mouth open for the tasting of the third pussy. I was startled with a sudden choking feeling. Laughter rang from around the room. Thud. Thud. What was going on? I was dumbfounded. I had no idea what a dick would feel like in my mouth, but I quickly found out. My head was being pushed by several hands. Back and forth I went. Faster. Thud. Thud. I gagged; I gasped for air. My stomach turned and twisted. I had never been so disgusted. This is wrong -- so wrong. I forced my mouth away from his cock. The hands on the back of my head tried to forced me towards it again but I resisted.

"You still have one more," came Jenn's voluptuous voice. I pictured my cousin standing over me with her juicy pussy nearing my face. My body tightened. I waited. Thud. Thud. I waited still. What were they doing? While the thought lingered in my head, I felt the final pussy against my face. I tasted the succulant juices and smooth skin. This was wet. This was nice. This was Jenn. Could it really be? I couldn't be so attracted to my own cousin. Could I? The feeling stopped.

"Now it's time to guess who," said Jenn calmly. "I really hope you're right." The others snickered. "For your sake."
striker3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:09 AM   #2
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Interesting start... Let's hear more.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #3
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

i agree go on please
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #4
striker3

"I think that's enough." To my surprise, I looked up to see Ali, a 16-year-old rounded blonde girl, speaking to Jenn. Jenn looked alarmed at the sudden change in atmosphere, but quickly assumed her threatening role. I was relieved to see that this time, her focus shifted to Ali instead of me.

"Well, well," began Jenn in a sly, melodic whisper. "It seems like someone else wants a turn. What do you think Ross? Does our big girl here deserve a shot in the spotlight?

Ross nodded slowly. Methodically.

"Maybe it should be your turn, Jenn," Katie broke in. "You're not scared, are you?"

Sensing mutiny, Jenn maintained her cool and accepted the challenge, telling us to "give it our best shot". A sense of adrenaline once again rushed through me as I was now on the dominant side of the dare; I felt powerful. I sensed revenge. As we began forming a huddle to discuss possible dares, Jenn whispered something in my ear:

"I was the second one. What d'ya think?"

My face turned scarlet; my eyes widened. The second had indeed been my favourite. I could not get the thought of her moist pussy out of my mind.

Ross was the first to suggest a dare. "Let's make her strip," he said. "She can remove all of her clothes and has to stay still for 3 minutes, letting us touch her or do whatever we want."

"I say we smother her," laughed Ali. "Give her a taste of her own medicine!"

Clearly enthrilled by their own ideas, Katie and I had to make the final decision. The truth was that I didn't want to see Jenn with a pussy in her face; I wanted to see Jenn's pussy. I wanted to touch it, play with it, or even lick it again.

"We could each take turns with her," I began. "Take her in the closet and have 5 minutes to do whatever we want with her." Everyone looked at me, staring. I could tell what they were thinking: That's your cousin, you sick kid. But then again, they had cheered me on while I was licking my own cousin's pussy.

"Sounds good," determined Ross without hesitation. "But I go first." Ali and Katie reluctantly agreed, and Ross led Jenn into the closet. I made sure I was next in line, and I bolted into the closet immediately after Ross emerged, looking a tad flushed.

The closet was dark and I had difficulty making out my cousin's shape. I reached out my hand and felt bare skin. She was naked. Finally, Jenn was exposed and fully at my command. I let my hand slip down her chest, and straight to her pussy. I inserted my fingers slowly and messaged her briefly. Her voice startled me: "Come on Cuz; use your tongue like last time. It felt so good. I know you liked it." She grabbed my head and pulled it hard towards her pussy. I hesitated to comply, but knew I had a burning desire to once again taste her succulant vagina. I opened my mouth; my tongue pertruded. I grew closer to the sweet juices. All in a moment, a raunchy smell met my nose; my tongue became entangled in a thick mound of wet, curly hair. I gagged from both the scent and the taste. She laughed and pushed my head more violently, burrying it in pubic hair and awful smelling moisture. She overpowered me and held me there for at least a couple of minutes. She whispered for me to lick and suck, but I could barely get through the dense forest or hair.

The closet door burst open and the three friends stood over us laughing.

"Look at my little bitch," cackled Jenn. "He's gonna put on a little show for us. Aren't you Cuz?"

I managed to break free of the hold and spluttered, "And why the hell would I do that?"

"Because," said Jenn, "I dare you."

With that, the four of them grabbed me and literally dragged me out of the closet. While Ross held my arms, the others grabbed my pants and yanked them down. Despite my distress and anger, I was visibly turned on. The girls giggled at my tent and tore off my boxers. Ross let go of my arms, and all of them stood up over top of me as I remained lying on the floor.

"Now for the show," declared Jenn. I stopped struggling and looked up to see the malicious intent etched in my cousin's face. I could anticipate what my next move would have to be; or at least, I thought I could.

Last edited by striker3; 01-17-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:35 PM   #5
nightmare09
Account Banned

go on please i want to know what happeneds
Old 01-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
erick92
Distinguished Member

I do like it so far. I really like stories where close family members start doing things together while trying to hide it from everyone even though it is clear what is actually going on. Please do continue, I would like to see where this could go.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:11 PM   #7
striker3

My cousin, Jenn, knelt down beside my. My body seemed paralyzed with fear for I did not move a muscle. Speaking mockingly as she did so, she let her left hand graze my erect penis and moved down to my balls, cupping them forcefully. I winced slightly, but that only provoked more taunting. Her three friends grew quiet as she pulled up my sack, revealing a small amount of hair on my smooth, sensitive skin. Now with her right hand, she let her fingers trickle over my scrotum. It tickled at first, but then she began massaging me. The most humiliating thing about the entire situation was that I couldn't stop myself from enjoying the stimulating feelings my cousin was creating. I did everything I could to stay silent, but after a few intense, hushed moments, my breath quickened and small moans echoed from my mouth through the room. I had never experienced anything like it; I had never felt so much pleasure. However, part of me felt violated at the way my cousin was putting on a show with me.

After a few more minutes of solo massaging, she invited the others to join in. Katie began to tweek my nipples, while Ali was licking my toned stomach. Ross, meanwhile, left the room; apparently he wasn't interested. My embarassment quickly turned to fantasy, but by this point, my penis was throbbing.

Amidst the sensual pleasure, Jenn's voice arose: "I need you to put this on." She held up the scarf. "Then we'll keep going - all three of us, and we'll make sure you cum." I would have done anything for them to let me cum, so I obliged by tying the scarf around my head, concealing my eyes.

All at once, the feelings stopped. "Now masturbate!" ordered Jenn.

"Cum, cum, cum," the others began to chant while laughing. Curiously, I heard Ross's voice in the mix as well. Something wasn't quite right.

I hesitated to touch myself with such an audience, but I yearned to relieve the pressure. Sensing my dilemma, one of the girls (likely Jenn) grabbed my hand and placed it on one of their breasts. Apparently, Jenn had taken her shirt off. I cupped it and rubbed it. The chants amplified and I was entirely compelled to start stroking myself. The cheers subsided and I let out a monstrous moan as I ejaculated just seconds later. I felt so much pleasure and relief. It had never felt so good.

Someone took off my blindfold a couple minutes later (while I was still covered in my own cum), and I was left looking Jenn directly in the eye. The room was dark, and we were alone. I was intrigued at first; she was topless. Her breasts were large, rounded, and perky. I wanted to explore them thoroughly, but I suddenly noticed something which startled me. She had a video camera in her hand.

"Surprise," she said quietly, shaking the camera.

I froze.

"Now, what should we do now that we're alone?"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"How about we continue our game of truth or dare. I believe it was your turn. Truth . . . or Dare? I suggest you choose wisely."
Old 01-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #8
nightmare09
Account Banned

go on please i like it
Old 01-21-2009, 03:11 PM   #9
backwoodsmaster

Send a message via MSN to backwoodsmaster Send a message via Yahoo to backwoodsmaster

Please go on please it is very good and I cant wait for the next posts. Dont make us wait to long.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #10
striker3

My mind raced as I attempted to guess what she would dare me to do. I was already naked, covered in my own cum, and at the mercy of my attractive cousin, Jenn (who unfortunately had a vile, hairy pussy which lowered her level of attraction considerably). However, I was in no position to discuss the condition of her privates; I was forced to mutter an irrevocable, unsparing word: "Dare."

"Good," she giggled. "Your dare is to make out with me like you were my lover."

I stared at her in quandary. This dare seemed too tame and simple. It was below her wicked standards. I didn't mind making out with her. In fact, I rather enjoyed the prospect of locking lips with Jenn, and feeling her firm breasts against my bare chest. To make matters better, she even tossed a white towel at me to clean myself. Surely this was a symbol of surrender, or an attempt at reconciliation. Once finished, I stood up and met her gaze. I shut my eyes just before our lips met, and immediately, I felt her hand grip my balls. She pulled and twisted them hard. I screamed in absolute agony, while my eyes shed small, barely noticable tears.

"You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?" cackled Jenn. I collapsed to the floor, panting, and Jenn relinquished her hold.

As I was lying on the ground, Jenn knelt down on top of me. Despite knowing her capability to act impulsively, her next move shocked even me. While on her knees, she lowered her face towards my now erect penis. She slid her mouth over it, and moved up and down vigerously. When I was on the verge of cumming, however, she again gripped my balls with her hand. I yelped but she continued sucking. Up and down her mouth moved, yet harder her hand squeezed. A plethora of emotions swelled within me to the point of near implosion. Finally, her hand released its grip, and she lifted her head up. For the second time in just several minutes, my cum shot straight up in the air. I gasped for breath and lay motionless on the warm carpet.

I looked up to see Jenn standing. She was removing her bottoms. Wearing only a red thong, she turned away from me and asked, "What do you think? Is it too big?"

Startled, I said, "No I think it's amazing." And it was. Her ass was indeed big, but it was round and voluptuous - sensational.

"Do you want to taste it?" she asked.

"I . . . well . . ." I stuttered. She glared. "Yeah," I said honestly. "I do."

I remained lying, bracing myself for what was about to come. I remembered the taste of her pussy and hoped her ass would be nothing like it. She removed her thong, walked to my head, placed a foot on either side, and lowered her bare ass to within 3 inches of my face.

"Go ahead," she coaxed.

I stuck out my tongue and licked. Already my penis was standing upright again. The skin of her bum was so smooth and perfect. I began stroking it with my hand as well. I kissed it, touched it, and even slapped it. She lowered her ass further so it concealed my face. I felt like I should be suffocating but I wasn't; I was engulfed in pleasure.

This was my cousin! This was my cousin's ass in my face. My cousin was stealing my innocence.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and continued enjoying the sensations. She jiggled and moved to ensure that I felt every inch of her sacred bum. Suddenly, she turned around.

"Remember this?" she said, grinning. "I bet you missed it!"

Before I could flinch, she thrust her dirty pussy right in my face. Now I was suffocating. I squirmed on the floor but her hair covered pussy remained glued to my face. I didn't even attempt to pleasure her this time.

The door burst open and a male's voice shocked us both: "What's going on in here?" I looked up to see my cousin, Dan - Jenn's older brother.

"Whatever Dan," said Jenn as she spat on the ground. "We're just having fun. You don't even know what fun is."

"Oh really," said Dan with a sudden smirk on his face. "Why don't you let me show you?" He beckoned for me to come towards him and began to undo his belt.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #11
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Oh no... don't tell me what I think is going to happen, is going to happen.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #12
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

Please no. Incest, young people, what else are you going to have?

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #13
striker3

ok i'll stop... thanks for the input
Old 01-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #14
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

No, no, no! Don't stop the STORY, just use our input and take it in another DIRECTION.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:41 AM   #15
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCat_13 View Post
No, no, no! Don't stop the STORY, just use our input and take it in another DIRECTION.
No, no, no! Just stop!

Advertisements
Kink Talk