Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Default 'Zipper' Dare

This is a painful dare. It is also my first dare so let me know what you think.

For this dare you will need the following:

Clothespins
Roll of String

‘Zippers’ are a series of clothespins tied onto a string. These are then attached to the skin and pulled off in a row creating quiet a painful sensation. You must be nude for the duration of this dare.

You will need to make a string of clothespins based on the following die rolls -

How many strings of clothespins you will need:
1 - 1 string
2 - 2 strings
3 - 3 strings
4 - 4 strings
5 - 5 strings
6 - 6 strings

How many clothespins are on each string:
1 - 3 clothespins
2 - 5 clothespins
3 - 8 clothespins
4 - 10 clothespins
5 - 15 clothespins
6 - 20 clothespins

Where they will need to be attached. Roll once for each string. If they won't physically fit, you may roll until you get another area:
1 - Up your right inner thigh from just above your knee to your taint spot (A taint spot is the spot between your ass and balls or pussy. Called this because there taint nothing there!)
2 - Up your left inner thigh from just above your knee to your taint spot (A taint spot is the spot between your ass and balls or pussy. Called this because there taint nothing there!)
3 - Up your right side from your hip to the underside of your right arm
4 - Up your left side from your hip to the underside of your left arm
5 - From the crotch area just above your cock or your pussy to your nipples. At least one must go on each nipple
6 - Guys - From the backside of your balls to the tip of your cock in a straight line. One must go on the very tip of your cock.
Girls - Around your pussy lips with the last one being on your clit.

How long must they stay on before being removed
1 - 3 minutes
2 - 5 minutes
3 - 8 minutes
4 - 10 minutes
5 - 15 minutes
6 - 20 minutes

How must they be removed:
1 - One string at a time
2 - All strings at once
3 - One string at a time but slowly so that only one clothespin comes off at a time. If more than one comes off at a time or any come off early, you must start completely over in an hour.
4 - The strings must be tied to something and you must back away to pull them off
5 - The strings have to be tied to the front door
6 - The strings must be tied to a tree outdoors

Extra fun for those daring enough:
1 - Soak the clothespins in hot sauce for 1 hour prior to using them.
2 - You must stay blindfolded from the time you start putting them on until you pull them off.
3 - Only the first clothespin on the string is firmly tied all the others can slide around freely.
4 - You must put a rubber band between the string and each clothespin for a little extra tug.
5 - Attach one clothespin to each ear lobe and one to your tongue from the beginning of the dare until it is done.
6 - Regardless of what you rolled, go back and do #6 out of each section except this section. For this section do all of them on the list.

Last edited by BamaSwitch; 10-19-2011 at 02:46 PM.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BamaSwitch for this post:
Old 10-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
whateverr

well written dare. good dare. let's see who bold enough to do it.
whateverr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:08 PM   #3
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

nice idea. But what when i have to do more than one string? must they attached all at the same place? (what is very hard if you habe 6 strings) or have i to roll a dice for each string (and reroll if i get a number twice)?

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #4
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry I forgot to list that.

Reroll for each string. If you rolled for 2 strings to go on your thigh, you could place them next to each other. One row of clips is painful, another right next to it makes it really bad! lol
Old 10-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #5
FilthySlaveWhore

Wow, for a first dare it is really well written. I love this idea and how the dice sort of decides how much pain you will get. I think I am going to try this, well, if I have the balls to do it of course.
FilthySlaveWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #6
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Glad you like it.

Hopefully we'll have some daring enough to try it.

And since I created it, I'll step up and try it as well. If someone wants to roll for me I'll do it. I'll send proof to this person of it being done or posted on Kinktalk, their choice.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #7
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

I rolled for you. What I rolled is in bold. I think you should post the pictures on KinkTalk.

I tried a zipper on myself once, hurt like *&!#* (and I like pain). Never again

Have fun and good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaSwitch View Post
This is a painful dare. It is also my first dare so let me know what you think.

Clothespins
Roll of String

‘Zippers’ are a series of clothespins tied onto a string. These are then attached to the skin and pulled off in a row creating quiet a painful sensation. You must be nude for the duration of this dare.

You will need to make a string of clothespins based on the following die rolls -

1 - 1 string
2 - 2 strings
3 - 3 strings
4 - 4 strings
5 - 5 strings
6 - 6 strings

1 - 3 clothespins
2 - 5 clothespins
3 - 8 clothespins
4 - 10 clothespins
5 - 15 clothespins
6 - 20 clothespins

Where they will need to be attached. Roll once for each string. If they won't physically fit, you may roll until you get another area:
1 - Up your right inner thigh from just above your knee to your taint spot (A taint spot is the spot between your ass and balls or pussy. Called this because there taint nothing there!)
2 - Up your left inner thigh from just above your knee to your taint spot (A taint spot is the spot between your ass and balls or pussy. Called this because there taint nothing there!)
5 - From the crotch area just above your cock or your pussy to your nipples. At least one must go on each nipple
6 - Guys - From the backside of your balls to the tip of your cock in a straight line. One must go on the very tip of your cock.

1 - 3 minutes
2 - 5 minutes
3 - 8 minutes
4 - 10 minutes
5 - 15 minutes
6 - 20 minutes

1 - One string at a time
2 - All strings at once
3 - One string at a time but slowly so that only one clothespin comes off at a time. If more than one comes off at a time or any come off early, you must start completely over in an hour.
4 - The strings must be tied to something and you must back away to pull them off

2 - You must stay blindfolded from the time you start putting them on until you pull them off.
3 - Only the first clothespin on the string is firmly tied all the others can slide around freely.
4 - You must put a rubber band between the string and each clothespin for a little extra tug.
5 - Attach one clothespin to each ear lobe and one to your tongue from the beginning of the dare until it is done.
6 - Regardless of what you rolled, go back and do #6 out of each section except this section. For this section do all of them on the list.

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:50 PM   #8
InterestedAlice

Ok I did this. And lets just say the dice didn't seem to be to nice.
So I rolled 5, 1, 3, 2, 5, 2, 5, 2, 3
So at this point the dare seemed easy.
5 strings with 3 clothespins each.
1 up my right side from my hip to the underside of my right arm
2 from the crotch area just above my pussy to my nipples.
2 from my left inner thigh from above my knee to my taint spot

I would have those on for 5 minutes and have 2 of the clothespins sliding around. Easy enough right. Then I rolled for the extra which from the start I was going to do and I got a 6. I just thought to myself just my luck but since I rolled it and I kinda believe that everything happens for a reason that I had to do it.

So I took 120 clothespins and put them in hot sauce. I didn't have that much hot sauce so I just put them all in a bowl and put the hot sauce I had in it and mixed them around every so often. After about an hour I put them on the strings which wasn't that hard since I only had to tie on one each string. I didn't really understand what it meant with the rubber-band thing and since I don't even have that many I skipped it. Now I had to figure out how I was going to do this. Having to be blindfolded and all. So I decided I would tie the strings to a tree in my backyard first then go back there naked and attach the clips. And since not all the 6 strings with 20 could fit onto my pussy I decided I would put one on each side of it and one from my pussy to each nipple and one on each thigh. So I tied them to the tree went back inside and got a blindfold (scarf thing), a timer, and 3 more clothespins for my ears and tongue.

I got naked and went out back to finish the dare. My heart was racing at this point. When I got to the tree I put the 3 clothespins on my ears and tongue and put my blindfold on. Just those 3 hurt and I knew I had a long way to go. I started with the ones from my pussy to my nipples. I took the clothespins at the ends and attached them first so the string would stay in place when I put the rest on. Just those 2 strings seemed to take forever and I knew I had 4 more to go so I tried to speed up. I did the ones on my thighs next. Those seemed to go by quicker but the moving around to get them and attach them kept tugging at the ones I had already put on. Then I put the ones on my pussy. I didn't have enough room to fit all 20 on each side so I just kinda put them all around that area. I was kinda getting used to all the pain at this point but they still hurt. Then I started the timer at lest I hoped. It was on my phone and since I was blindfolded I couldn't see but I knew if I kept pressing I might stop it so I let it go. So I stood there waiting and waiting... It seemed like forever and the pain started getting worse probably because I was couldn't keep my mind off of it. I started to get worried it seemed like it had been way over 20 minutes and I wanted to see the timer but I knew that would be wrong, and I figured it was just me wanting to get out really bad. And after a while more the timer finally went off. I pulled myself away from the tree as fast as possible. It really hurt but felt amazing at the same time. I then took the clothespins off my ears and tongue and took the blindfold off and grabbed everything and went back inside.

Overall it was a good dare. I don't think the hot sauce really did anything but that could have just been how little I had. Might do it again sometime and hopefully not roll a 6 on the last part
Known Limits: anything permanent, scat, and I wont send pictures to people I don't know/trust.
(will probably add more to all of them as time goes on)

My Sister Is Coming To Visit
InterestedAlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #9
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default what I rolled

If I can only find the courage to do this...

1 - 1 string
2 - 2 strings
3 - 3 strings
4 - 4 strings
5 - 5 strings
6 - 6 strings

1 - 3 clothespins
2 - 5 clothespins
3 - 8 clothespins
4 - 10 clothespins
5 - 15 clothespins
6 - 20 clothespins

4 - Up your left side from your hip to the underside of your left arm TWICE

1 - 3 minutes
2 - 5 minutes
3 - 8 minutes
4 - 10 minutes
5 - 15 minutes
6 - 20 minutes

1 - One string at a time
2 - All strings at once

subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #10
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default question

how long a string to you need to leave to tie to the end? I got tied to a door knob. Does that mean use the door to pull them off? or do you walk away from the door? Also... on the extra stuff what is the difference if the clips are loose rather than tied to the string?
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #11
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Giving this a shot, I've done zipper lines before I'm thinking I need a refresher on why I haven't done them since.

4: 4 strings
5: 15 clothespins on each string
2: Up my left inner thigh from just above my knee to my taint spot.
1: 3 minutes before removal
2: Remove all strings at once

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:46 AM   #12
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subindy69 View Post
how long a string to you need to leave to tie to the end? I got tied to a door knob. Does that mean use the door to pull them off? or do you walk away from the door?
This depends on how you want to remove them. You can really do it either way. Slamming the door to remove them could a chance of exposure there as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subindy69 View Post
Also... on the extra stuff what is the difference if the clips are loose rather than tied to the string?
If they are all tied firmly, you get a pull at one spot and then the clip comes off and it pulls at the next spot. If only the last is tied firmly and the others are loose on the string, they all get pulled and then one comes off and then the next one pulls off, etc. Doing it this way is more painful to me because they all get pulled at once but don't all get pulled off at once. I hope this makes sense.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #13
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
Giving this a shot, I've done zipper lines before I'm thinking I need a refresher on why I haven't done them since.

4: 4 strings
5: 15 clothespins on each string
2: Up my left inner thigh from just above my knee to my taint spot.
1: 3 minutes before removal
2: Remove all strings at once
Report back and let us know how it goes.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:12 PM   #14
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Cool.I won't try it cus I don't have clothespins but it's a great first date.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 10:57 AM   #15
lisabigboobs

Clothespins
4 - 4 strings

5 - 15 clothespins

Girls[/COLOR] - Around your pussy lips with the last one being on your clit.

3 - 8 minutes

lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothespins dice pain