Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-20-2010, 03:20 PM   #16
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

Ready to see what happens after the game!
Old 07-20-2010, 11:17 PM   #17
Crusher_63
getDare Sweetheart

Poker Hands ...............
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Poker-hands.jpg
Views:	621
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1147  
Crusher_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #18
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Okay, I changed it.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!

Last edited by Demon Thief; 07-21-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #19
EKU_COWBOY

Send a message via Yahoo to EKU_COWBOY

Howdy,
Please go on. Very good story....
EKU_COWBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:44 AM   #20
will9022

ok much better now! keep going!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:58 PM   #21
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Good premise to an engaging story. I suspect Damien is a card shark!
He was (and still is). I've rarely beaten him. Getting ahead of myself here. On to the story!

Chapter Five

"So what do you want meto do?" I asked, thinking that he'd make me clean his room, since it was really messy.

"Take off your pants," he ordered.

"What?" I asked, not sure I heard him correctly.

"Take off your pants," he repeated. "Your shirt, too."

I sat down on his bed and took off my sneakers. I pullde my pants off and then my shirt. I set my clothes on the floor and stood up.

"Socks too," Damien said.

I obeyed him. Now I stood in my new friend's bedroom wearing only my white briefs. I wondered what he was going to make me do next.

"Sit in the chair," he said.

I sat in his swivel chair. He opened his closet door and rummaged inside for a moment. He pulled out a few ropes and started tying me to the chair. When he finished, I could not get out.

"I'll make you a deal," he said. "if you can go ten minutes of me doing whatever I want to you, you don't have to do anything else today. But, if you say stop before ten minutes is up, you have to do a punishment. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I said.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 07-25-2010, 09:47 AM   #22
Cheesey

Send a message via MSN to Cheesey
Thumbs up

good job, i really like this!please continue!
Awesome first fictional story by the way!

"One swipe of it's mighty tail can snap a telephone pole as if it was a match-stick."

[05:29:21] Cheesey: (i am dead and loved <3)
[05:29:34] SeeNaked: (you are loved when you are alive)
Cheesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #23
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Actually, it's non-fiction.

Yes, this all happened.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 08-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #24
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Great story, keep going!

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #25
Jellybones

I REALLY want to read more please post more ASAP!
Old 08-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #26
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

To all those who have read up to this point:

I'm sorry that I haven't written anything in a while, but I've been busy between my vacation and my job. Also, when I do have the free time, I rarely have the privacy to write.

However, I have the place to myself for a week starting now, so expect some updates. I can't guarantee one every day, but I will be updating.

Believe it.

Chapter Six

So there I was, tied up in my new friend's house wearing only my underwear, and I'm about to allow him to do pretty much whatever he wants to me. Some people would think that all of this was pretty weird. Well, it was. But a small part of me enjoyed it, and that's what made me determined to win our little wager.

"Okay, the clock starts now," Damien said. He paced around the room for about a minute, probably comtemplating what he could do to me that would make me protest.

"Let's start with the easy stuff," he said, as he began tickling me in various places - on my sides, my stomach, and my feet. I laughed a little bit, but didn't say a word.

"Is that the best you've got?" I asked him when he stopped.

"No," he said.

"I'll make you a deal," I said.

"Oh yeah, what kind of deal?"

"If you make me say stop, I'll do your punishment today and I'll do anything you want tomorrow. But if you fail, you have to do the punishment."

He thought about it for a moment, then said, "Deal!"

Damien went over to his laundry hamper and pulled out a pair of socks and a pair of dark blue boxer briefs. He asked, "Can you guess what I'm going to do next?"

"No," I said.

"Well, I'm going to put my dirty socks in your mouth, then put my underwear on your head. Oh, and I wore this pair of underwear for three days straight."

"Well, come on, then," I said.

He came over and stuffed the socks in my mouth, toe end first. They tasted horrible, but I didn't complain. Then he put the boxers over my face. They smelled really bad. I couldn't imagine what he had done for those three days to make them smell so bad.

Since the boxers were over my eyes, I couldn't see what Damien was doing. I imagined he was just standing in front of me, almost laughing at the sight of me. I guessed I looked pretty silly.

After what I judged to be a few minutes, he pulled the boxers off my head and the socks out of my mouth. Which was a good thing, by the way, since the smell of his underwear was starting to become unbearable.

"What next?" I asked him.

"Time's up," he said.

"So I won?"

"Looks like it," he replied.

"So what's the punishment?" I asked.

"The punishment is..."

To be continued.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:37 AM   #27
Jellybones

Soooooooo excited to see another post. I cant wait till more come the last part was great though maybe a little uneventful.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #28
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

This is a really great story, i can't wait to read more
Old 08-26-2010, 01:16 AM   #29
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Seven

"The punishment is that the loser has to walk to your house naked," Damien said.

"What if people see?" I asked.

"Well, we would've cut through the woods."

"Oh. Okay," I said.

I started to get dressed, thinking about whether I should make Damien do the punishment. He had made me strip to my underwear and let him tie me up. It would be fair to have him be embarassed.

But as much as I didn't like being embarassed, a part of me enjoyed the humiliations that were inflicted on me. I supposed I was turned on by all what had happened to me today.

"Okay, we'll go over to your house now," Damien said. He started undressing.

"What are you doing?" I asked, forgetting the agreement for a moment.

"You won our bet, remember?" Damien said, now just in his underwear, which were blue boxers. I turned around because although I was turned on by humiliation, I wasn't ready to see another person naked. Not yet.

"I'm ready. Shall we go?" Damien asked.

"Yeah," I said, leading the way out of his house.

We walked for some time in the woods that were behind his house (which ran all the way to my house) without saying much. The few times I glanced behind me to see if Damien was keeping up, he had one hand in front of his privates. It seemed he didn't want to be seen naked.

After about fifteen minutes, we arrived at my house. I let Damien in, then went to my room to find him somethng to wear back to his house, since he didn't bring his clothes with him for some reason.

I picked up a pair of pants and a pair of my white briefs and handed them to Damien. "Here, you can wear these back to your house if you want. Just bring them with you tomorrow on the bus," I said.

"Okay. See you later," Damien said, as he put the underwear and pants on.

"See you later," I said, as he left.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 08-26-2010, 04:39 AM   #30
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait for the next part...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm