Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-14-2021, 07:01 PM   #1
Hotrunner

Default Totally deprieve my sensations

Looking to get as close to sensory deprievation that I can get. Please post dares so I can reach that feeling.

Likes-wedgies, easy gags, extreme pain, private humilation, insertion, corner time, bondage, sensory deprivation, acting like an animal.

Dislikes-eating cum, scat, illegal, permanent, toothpaste or other hot stuff, master/slave relationships, pics, videos

Toys I own - rope, handcuffs, household items, clothes pins, sensory deprivation hood, large butt plug, dog collar and cage.
Hotrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 07:46 PM   #2
kaiman
getDare Zealot

If what you are searching for is complete sensorial deprivation experience, the only thing that can work is a sensorial deprivation tank.

You could do one in your bathtub but you would need something like 6-8 pounds of salt per gallon. Do the maths

The only affordable solution that comes to mind is to use only as much water as you need to hold up your whole body, reducing the total amount of salt needed by a significant chunk. This way it's also safer if you are alone and if no one can make sure that you don't go down.

You could try with less salt or using only warm water but it simply won't have the same effect and you won't float. Be careful in this case not to put enough water for your nose to go down.

The ideal is for you to lay down and have the front part of the face, the mouth and the nose stick out of water when you are completely laid down.

Once prepared the bathtub:

- wear blindfold
- wear earplugs/cotton balls wrapped in plastic/paper towel balls

Then enter your homemade tank, lay on your back and let it go, focusing on your breath only for 30-45 minutes

Tying ankles together might help with preventing the legs to touch the sides of the bath tub.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-15-2021 at 08:07 PM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 08:02 PM   #3
Hotrunner

Thanks, I will give that a try.

Likes-wedgies, easy gags, extreme pain, private humilation, insertion, corner time, bondage, sensory deprivation, acting like an animal.

Dislikes-eating cum, scat, illegal, permanent, toothpaste or other hot stuff, master/slave relationships, pics, videos

Toys I own - rope, handcuffs, household items, clothes pins, sensory deprivation hood, large butt plug, dog collar and cage.
Hotrunner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk