Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2015, 10:24 PM   #1
CheshireSlut

Music Beam Slut Needs Dares!

This slut's master wishes for her to get some dares. This slut is made to provide proof of dare. You may view the proof here at slut's tumblr: http://wonderlandslave.tumblr.com/

Master just had slut make tumblr, so as of yet nothing has been posted to it. There will be no face in the photos.

Limits: Scat, blood, anal,
Toys: Rope, duct tape, handcuffs, yarn, vibrator, ball gag, clothespin (very few), Rubber bands (very few), collar, whip, markers, and tack bra.
Likes/interest: Humilation (online), bondage,

Last edited by CheshireSlut; 09-02-2015 at 01:46 PM. Reason: new toy
CheshireSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 11:58 PM   #2
Swed-Tiger
Baby Member

Have the slut dress sexy. Find a guy in a club or bar who isn't very attractive. The slut gets his attention and asks "Have you ever fucked a hot girl like me?"
Flash only him your body. The slut says she is horny and leads him away.

Get to a bathroom, a room or a place you don't get seen.

The slut asks if the man ever had a hot girl like her swallow his cum. Then blow him.

The slut bends over and gets fucked from behind. The slut keeps saying she want to taste his cum.

The slut asks if the man fucked a hot girl in the ass. Then the slut changes hole to her ass. The slut says "I will swallow when you cum".

The slut makes sure she gets all cum in mouth and pleases the man.
Swed-Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:26 AM   #3
kaotoko

Dress up in your most revealing outfit and no bra, put your vibrator into your pussy and turn it on immediately. Drive to a public bathroom without much foot traffic and go into the men's. Wear your ballgag and handcuffs, get on your knees in a stall and have your master lift your top and write "cum on my face" on your tits.
If anyone takes you up on it, do not flinch, do not try to cover yourself and maintain eye contact.
Stay there for a few hours - let your master decide an appropriate timescale

Safety: Have your master within earshot at all times.
kaotoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:25 AM   #4
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

as the other 2 dares seem to kinda have missed the point of the dare-request as i understand it (no offense), do this:

draw a bullseye around one of your nipples, then take a rubberband and snap it 15 times against the nipple. Do it hard enough so the effect is visible afterwards, if it's not, repeat.

Snap a pic and post on your tumblr.

Afterwards, put one clothespeg on each of your labia, then duct tape them to your upper thighs so your pussy is spread open. Write "cum here" with an arrow pointing towards your pussy above it. Also, pic and upload to tumblr (dont know if there are any restrictions what you can post, i hope not).

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:35 AM   #5
VirtDom

Put as many clothespins on your nipples and tits as you can take. Also put clothespins in a line down from your tits to your pussy. Last two clothespins will be put on your labias. Take pic of your pinned up body and post on tumblr.

KiK: LKFreising

No deal, say No and we are fine... Silence is not a solution!
VirtDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:23 AM   #6
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Here is another one:

Write "slut" in big letters on your stomach, "please use me" just above your pussy, "humiliate me, I love it" in between, and "I need pain please hurt me" just below your tits. Tie your tits right with rope and add clothespins to nipples, then whip your pussy until it is bright red and post a pic of everything mentioned here and the whip should be visible at your side.

Bonus: write "I will fuck anyone" on your right inner thigh and "I whipped my own pussy X times" on your left inner thigh with the X being the actual number of times you had to whip it to get it to the point where you could take a good pic.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:48 PM   #7
CheshireSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by smite2001 View Post
as the other 2 dares seem to kinda have missed the point of the dare-request as i understand it (no offense), do this:

draw a bullseye around one of your nipples, then take a rubberband and snap it 15 times against the nipple. Do it hard enough so the effect is visible afterwards, if it's not, repeat.

Afterwards, put one clothespeg on each of your labia, then duct tape them to your upper thighs so your pussy is spread open. Write "cum here" with an arrow pointing towards your pussy above it. Also, pic and upload to tumblr (dont know if there are any restrictions what you can post, i hope not).
Slut will do this tonight. This slut thanks you.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:49 PM   #8
CheshireSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtDom View Post
Put as many clothespins on your nipples and tits as you can take. Also put clothespins in a line down from your tits to your pussy. Last two clothespins will be put on your labias. Take pic of your pinned up body and post on tumblr.
Slut will also be doing this tonight. Thank you.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:50 PM   #9
CheshireSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Here is another one:

Write "slut" in big letters on your stomach, "please use me" just above your pussy, "humiliate me, I love it" in between, and "I need pain please hurt me" just below your tits. Tie your tits right with rope and add clothespins to nipples, then whip your pussy until it is bright red and post a pic of everything mentioned here and the whip should be visible at your side.

Bonus: write "I will fuck anyone" on your right inner thigh and "I whipped my own pussy X times" on your left inner thigh with the X being the actual number of times you had to whip it to get it to the point where you could take a good pic.
SLut will do this task either tonight or tomorrow. This slut thanks you.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:59 PM   #10
getdaring
getDare Devil

here's a simple hidden-public dare to help remind that you are a sub:

when you get dressed for the day put in some regular knickers and pull them up into a wedgie. then leave the wedgie like that all day - you can't take it or adjust it unless it's for shower/toilet etc. if you go to work/school you should try it there but if not just do it in public somewhere.

and you should post some pics of your wedgie on your tumblr as proof.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:08 PM   #11
CheshireSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtDom View Post
This slut did everything, but the clothespin in a line as she couldn't get them to pinch and stay on the skin.

http://wonderlandslave.tumblr.com/po...was-told-to-do
Old 09-02-2015, 10:11 PM   #12
CheshireSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by smite2001 View Post

This slut was able to do as you asked. Hope it pleases you.

http://wonderlandslave.tumblr.com/po...slut-had-to-do
Old 09-03-2015, 09:42 AM   #13
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

A sluts ass should gape. Post pick of you ass gaping wide

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:49 AM   #14
vagus21
Distinguished Member

whip yourself from your tits down to your pussy. make sure the marks are visible. then write 5 degrading/humiliating things on your freshly whipped body. then edge so your pussy is visibly dripping wet in the picture

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:12 AM   #15
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Shall we start with something nice and easy?

Wet your knickers.
Put on a nice pair of white knickers, and piss yourself.
...and think about how everyone might get to see it

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, humilation, torture