Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-21-2021, 12:58 PM   #1
silly_little.girl

Default Road trip denial…. SO DESPERATE.

I am currently in the car with my family after our vacation, on my way home. we have about 24 hours left of the drive sadly. i have had no privacy this trip, meaning i haven’t been able to touch myself or cum in 2 weeks. as someone who usually does every day, this is been so incredibly frustrating. right now i am just counting down the minutes. it’s all i can think about. i need to cum.

i am having fun with this. since i have no choice and i got myself in this accidental denial, might as well explore it. i’m looking for punishments or dares to do either in the car (very hidden), or when i get home. i’m so desperate now, i feel like a real slut. please make me miserable and horny. this whore needs it.

punish me for being such a needy whore, make me beg for release. i deserve it for being such a slut and feeling this desperate. everything is in my signature!! <3

Likes: orgasm control, bladder control, light pain, degradation, choking, feeling inferior, feeling helpless, vibrator play

Dislikes: heavy pain, hidden public play, long orgasm denial, anal, nipple torture

Limits: anything loud or noticeable (live with family), permanent, poop, needles, pictures most of the time

Toys: bullet vibrator and household objects

hmu for a good time
silly_little.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 01:16 PM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I'd say count every semi truck you pass the rest of the trip, and then you owe that many edges once you get home, before you are allowed to cum.

If that number is too insane perhaps you can do punishments from others to reduce the number.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 01:56 PM   #3
silly_little.girl

Yes Sir, i will do that!! thank you very much!!

Likes: orgasm control, bladder control, light pain, degradation, choking, feeling inferior, feeling helpless, vibrator play

Dislikes: heavy pain, hidden public play, long orgasm denial, anal, nipple torture

Limits: anything loud or noticeable (live with family), permanent, poop, needles, pictures most of the time

Toys: bullet vibrator and household objects

hmu for a good time
silly_little.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 04:34 AM   #4
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Sorry that this idea is late

How about you open an edging thread until you get home

If under 6 hours each post can add 10 edges
If under 12 hours each post can add 5
If you leave it opened 24 hours or longer you can have it one edge per post

These edges would be added to the tractor trailers you have seen from the other task you would finally get your orgasm once the edges are completed if before Christmas if not you should wait till New Year’s Eve

Let me know what you think

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 05:55 AM   #5
rotop

And for something to do in the car: if you have spotify or something similar you can listen to sex sounds, orgasm sounds or erotic stories untill you are home. If you have any internet at all you should be able to find some anyway. Get yourself all worked up without a touch, will make the edging so much easier when you get home

Limits: face, scat, social suicide, anal for now

Kik sonisdom

Looking for a longterm Truth or Dare partner
rotop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, horny, orgasm, punishment, slave