Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2014, 07:52 PM   #1
la_femme

Default Punish this little slut

I've been home alone for nearly 2 weeks now, and I've been having lots of fun letting the people of get dare use my body, but I've been so distracted that I haven't been taking proper care of the apartment with my roommate gone, which is just disrespectful.

So please, punish this worthless, disrespectful slut how you see fit.
la_femme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:53 PM   #2
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

put in 5 ice cubes and clean up a bit, must edge while you do it

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:55 PM   #3
la_femme

Yes, Sir. I'll be back when I'm finished.
Old 12-27-2014, 07:57 PM   #4
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

When does your roommate return? We should plan to keep you busy until then since you have plenty of housecleaning to do.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:01 PM   #5
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Go grab 5 different insertable things that belong to your roommate. Now go into the kitchen and grab 5 utensils.
Insert one of your roommate's things in your pussy and insert one of the utensils (handle side if the business end won't fit) in your ass.
Spank your ass 20x.
Edge twice.
Repeat this in 4 other rooms and 4 other sets of objects.
When you're done, get on your roommate's bed and straddle the pillow. Grind your bare pussy against it until you cum 3 times. Don't forget to wash it before he/she gets home.
Enjoy
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #6
AdamVentrof

Grab a ratherly larger object that fits in your pussy and lay on your counter and use it until you cum
AdamVentrof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:14 PM   #7
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcard123 View Post
put in 5 ice cubes and clean up a bit, must edge while you do it
I've finished cleaning the kitchen now, except for the floor. I did it in nothing but a pair of heels (I feel like this is appropriate cleaning attire, someone please correct me if I'm wrong) As I was cleaning, I struggled not to burst as I felt the water from the ice sliding down my legs and mixing with the juices dripping from my pussy from the edging.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:14 PM   #8
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
When does your roommate return? We should plan to keep you busy until then since you have plenty of housecleaning to do.
She comes back on Monday
Old 12-27-2014, 08:25 PM   #9
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Until then, you stay naked.

Every hour you're awake, you are to edge to within 10 seconds of orgasm, then stop. No orgasms yet! Other than the actual edges, no touching below the waist. You may play with your nipples all you'd like though.

On Sunday night, set aside three hours for your grand finale. That's the time you should spend with a vibrator tied to your pussy and your wrists and ankles tied to the corners of your bed. That vibe will run and run and run, driving you to so many forced orgasms that you'll lose count.

If you're really courageous (curious), you should videotape this so you can watch it later.

Last thing, if the place isn't spotless, you must ask her for a spanking of royal proportions, like 100 on each butt cheek and inner thigh, plus your pussy. That's 500 total!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 12-27-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #10
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Go grab 5 different insertable things that belong to your roommate. Now go into the kitchen and grab 5 utensils.
Insert one of your roommate's things in your pussy and insert one of the utensils (handle side if the business end won't fit) in your ass.
Spank your ass 20x.
Edge twice.
Repeat this in 4 other rooms and 4 other sets of objects.
When you're done, get on your roommate's bed and straddle the pillow. Grind your bare pussy against it until you cum 3 times. Don't forget to wash it before he/she gets home.
Enjoy
So from her room, I took: A pencil, a large sharpie, a long candle, a flash light, and her hair brush. From the kitchen I got: another pen, a fork, a spatula, and two screw drivers, which were different in girth. I used the items in the order I listed them, and I used a wooden spoon for my spanking.

In each room, I bent over so my as was in the air, and inserted both objects before spanking myself 20 times on each ass cheek. To edge, I got down on my knees so I could bounce up and down on the objects.

By the time I got to her room, my ass was bright red (she has a mirror hanging beside her bed). I took her pillows and stacked them up so I could really grind against them. the first two times I came were pretty easy, but the third time it took me so long to push myself over the edge, my legs were shaking.

Annnd I took her pillow case so I wouldn't forget to wash it, because it's soaked.

Thank you for the punishment, Master.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #11
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

When your in bed have something in your ass must be a bit bigger then what you like in you try to say up till your about to pass out then you may remove it

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:49 PM   #12
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamVentrof View Post
Grab a ratherly larger object that fits in your pussy and lay on your counter and use it until you cum

The counters aren't big enough for this, Sir, is the kitchen table acceptable?
Old 12-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #13
la_femme

Quote:
Until then, you stay naked.

Every hour you're awake, you are to edge to within 10 seconds of orgasm, then stop. No orgasms yet! Other than the actual edges, no touching below the waist. You may play with your nipples all you'd like though.

On Sunday night, set aside three hours for your grand finale. That's the time you should spend with a vibrator tied to your pussy and your wrists and ankles tied to the corners of your bed. That vibe will run and run and run, driving you to so many forced orgasms that you'll lose count.

If you're really courageous (curious), you should videotape this so you can watch it later.

Last thing, if the place isn't spotless, you must ask her for a spanking of royal proportions, like 100 on each butt cheek and inner thigh, plus your pussy. That's 500 total!
Yes sir! Thank you for the punishment, Master, it's exactly what I deserve. I'll finish the dares that require me to cum, and then no more. Though, if I haven't finished cleaning, I'll have to spank myself, my roommate and I aren't quite that close!
Old 12-27-2014, 08:57 PM   #14
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by la_femme View Post
Yes sir! Thank you for the punishment, Master, it's exactly what I deserve. I'll finish the dares that require me to cum, and then no more. Though, if I haven't finished cleaning, I'll have to spank myself, my roommate and I aren't quite that close!
If you haven't finished the cleaning, maybe she should see a certain video...

Ask Me Anything

Old 12-27-2014, 09:33 PM   #15
la_femme

Quote:
If you haven't finished the cleaning, maybe she should see a certain video...
Outside of my limits :/

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bad slut, punishment, spanking