Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-14-2012, 10:35 AM   #151
Kaila

MY phones too big for that. So, can't accept that dare.

Rub vicks vaporrub on your ass hole then stick 4 ice cubes inside, followed by the biggest thing you can fit
My limits: toilet play, kids, beastiality and snuff. I will not do messy, no food play, or cum play. destroying any type of clothes for a dare is out of the question also. No photos or videos. No public or hidden public. No edging.

My likes: I love clothespins! I love pain. I have other varied interests as well. Love Milovana teases also.
Feel free to message if you have fun dares.

I enjoy dice dares a lot. However, not many suit my likes.

I'm a 22 year old female.
Kaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:51 AM   #152
SethSmith1255

Kaila, since you've denied 2 dares already, here is your extra-elaborate punishment:

Multi-step!
1: Suck on a handle of a hairbrush or kitchen utencil (Basically just something round and dildoish). Make sure you get it nice and lubed up with all that saliva.
2: Insert into your ass. If it doesn't go easily enough then just rub it on your hole to get that saliva on it, then re-apply the saliva to the handle (repeat step 1)
3: Once it's in, wiggle it around a bit. Make your hole nice and loose (this is important for later)
4: Before you take out the handle, go to the kitchen and fill up a cup of ice-cold water.
5: Get on your knees and stick your ass in the air. Don't rest on your hands cause you will need them later, just stick your face on the floor and get that ass nice and high.
6: Apply saliva lube to fingers
7: Pull out the handle and quickly put in your fingers (Thumb, pointer, and middle will work best)
8: Use your fingers to spread open your hole a bit
9: Now I hope you still have that ice cold water, cause I want you to pour it into your gaping hole. Oh, and no squirting it out for atleast fifteen minutes.
10: Optional Bonus: Plug it with your new plug for an hour.

Limits: Pain, public, illegal, blood, scat, permanent
SethSmith1255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #153
Kaila

Finger your ass for a few minutes. Then insert as many ice cubes as you can. No release until they melt.
My limits: toilet play, kids, beastiality and snuff. I will not do messy, no food play, or cum play. destroying any type of clothes for a dare is out of the question also. No photos or videos. No public or hidden public. No edging.

My likes: I love clothespins! I love pain. I have other varied interests as well. Love Milovana teases also.
Feel free to message if you have fun dares.

I enjoy dice dares a lot. However, not many suit my likes.

I'm a 22 year old female.
Kaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #154
SethSmith1255

So beautifully cold!
Bottom end of a large screw driver. Try and fit the whole handle in so the only part sticking out is the long metal shaft.

Limits: Pain, public, illegal, blood, scat, permanent
SethSmith1255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #155
moot

put two pens in your ass than write your name.

anal, messy, pee, pictures, little pain, masturbation, humiliation, hidden public

Limits:
permanent, bood , public, scat
moot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #156
here.to.entertain

Stick a plunger on the floor so that it doesn't move easy, put a condom on it and some lube, then fuck yourself with the handle.
edges left: 49/72
denial, gags, hidden public, bondage, temperature play, nipple play, spanking, bladder control, body writing, rules, humiliation, mild pain
DISLIKES:
public play, monotonous tasks (lines, corner time), cold showers, misc. real life control (clothing and TV, internet use, it makes me feel like I'm grounded)
HARD LIMITS:
pics/video, extreme pain, scat, public, family&friends, permanent, illegal

here.to.entertain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #157
Sexy_Slut
getDare Sweetheart

Put a condom around a table or chair (better to use chair) leg and insert it in your pussy.

Toys: 6 in dildo (vibrates), magic wand vibe, small buttplug, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, common household items

THINGS I ENJOY:
- bondage
-hard spanking
-tit and nipple pain/play

I am not looking for a master.
Sexy_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #158
jazmataz

stick as many pens as possible in your pussy when one falls out put two more in and as soon as you are as full as possible put on pants and go around for an hour like that.
jazmataz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #159
Difficulty_10

Wrap a water balloon on the bottom part of a funnel and insert the balloon and funnel into your ass. Then pour water into the funnel until you can't stand it anymore.

Will at least try everything else.

I'm looking for people who are into real dares, not massively complicated, unrealistic, hours long forays into your masturbatory fantasies.

PM me.

I may be in the mood to be a slave or master.
Difficulty_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #160
pizza

put a marker in your ass.
pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #161
Sexy_Slut
getDare Sweetheart

Use the fattest screwdriver you have and put it up your ass.

Toys: 6 in dildo (vibrates), magic wand vibe, small buttplug, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, common household items

THINGS I ENJOY:
- bondage
-hard spanking
-tit and nipple pain/play

I am not looking for a master.
Sexy_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:02 PM   #162
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Use the leg of a kitchen chair, bar stool, or even deck chair. Just flip it over and ride that chair leg, anally that is. Continue riding it until you orgasm at least 3 times.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #163
sexytimeforme

well, humiliated, i know you like pet play, so ill get you to do something like that, use your pet if you have one, if you have a male pet, let it ride you anally, if you have a female pet, give it a good fucking (if it is big enough, do not hurt it unless it is a large dog or some such that can take it) if you have no pets, go outside, find a fence post, and ride it anally.

Limits: Excrement (fine with going in strange places, just don't want to handle/eat), social suicide, illegal stuff, pain, permanent damage, wedgies, baby play, seeing or being seen by anybody over 30, gay in any form (dare me all you want, not much else).

room for many many more likes and limits, dare me something wild so i can add to my list.

Looking for an online exclusive maid (less extreme version of a slave) pm for details.
sexytimeforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #164
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

2 markers in your ass.
BadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #165
mikey3120
getDare Sweetheart

A door knob for you

Anyone can Kik me for a dick pic.

Please make me a loser in all threads.

kik: mikey3120

If you can guess the last number of my cell phone number, I will give you full controll of my GD account
mikey3120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, insertion, person above dare, pussy