Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default The trap

Part 1

I paced up and down the hotel room, my heart racing with anticipation and fear. I still couldn't believe how I had come to find myself in this situation. It was only a few days ago that I was spending an hour or so chatting every night with some online friends, just some harmless fun and BDSM roleplay. Now here I was, about to meet one of these people for real and spend the day suffering at their hands, my first experience of BDSM in real life.
It was just a joke, "Maybe you two should meet in real life", well I didn't for a second imagine she would actually want to. I was nearly twice her age, which made me even more nervous, how was she going to react when she saw me for real?
There was a knock at the door, my heart jumped and I felt sweat start to appear on my forehead. I went over to the door and looked through the spy hole to check it was her, then opened the door slightly and stepped back, dropping to my knees as we agreed I would. The door swung open and she stood there in front of me, she was obviously nervous as well as she fidgeted from one foot to the other and looked at me, biting her bottom lip and then licking her lips. She was wearing a tight white crop top and tight jeans. She slowly took a step towards me, a smirk appeared on her lips "Take that coat off you little bitch".
I pulled the zip down and pulled the coat off my shoulders, allowing it to fall on the floor behind me. I was now naked, kneeling in front of her, waiting for her reaction as she took in the site of my naked body. I had worn the coat as agreed, she had the option to turn around and leave immediately if she chose to. Stepping even closer she stood about a foot in front of me, her pert little breasts level with my face, I could see her nipples clearly. My cock started to stir, it had been three weeks since I'd last cum and I became horny at the slightest provocation, having this beautiful girl standing inches from me was more than enough to get me hard despite my nerves.
"I see your pleased to see me then" she said with a giggle as she noticed my erection, her confidence was growing now, she could tell she had the upper hand and I was no threat to her.
"Yes Mistress, I'm very pleased to meet you at last, your even more beautiful in real life Mistress" she smiled at this, then she walked past me to the other side of he room and stood by the window. She turned and slightly hesitantly she said "Crawl over here slave".
I dropped onto all fours and crawled over to where she was standing, by now she had turned around and was looking out the window. "Kiss my ass slave" she said with a giggle.
Eagerly I pushed my face against the tight jeans that were showing off her perfect tight little ass to perfection and kissed them all over, trying to push my nose into the crack of her ass as far as the jeans would allow.
"That's enough, show me what you've brought" I got up and got the bag I had brought with me.
Kneeling back down in front of her I started to show her the items that we had talked about. One by one I took the items out the bag, a two foot long cane, some thick cord, ankle and wrist cuffs, some lengths of chain and finally an electric ball shocker with remote control. She let out a laugh when she saw this and picked it up "Oh this is going to be fun, put it on now, quickly".
I took the shocker and wrapped the strap around my scrotum and fastened it, this pulled the small black box with two metal plates tightly up against my balls. I looked up at her nervously, she was examining the remote control intently, fiddling with the buttons and turning it over in her hand. Suddenly I doubled over in pain as an intense shock seared through my balls and a let out a yelp. She jumped back startled, almost dropping the remote, then she realized what had just happened and burst out laughing. "Oh this is going to so much fun!, I'm sure I'll work out how this thing works in no time" "Yes Mistress".
She walked over to a chair and sat down "Get me a drink slave, vodka and tonic" she said with a smirk.
I crawled over to the mini bar and opened it, with shaking hands I poured the drink and crawled back over to her, being careful to not spill any as I struggled to crawl with the glass in one hand. As I approached her I could see her idly toying with the remote and I dreaded her pushing a button and shocking me, I knew I'd spill the drink if she did.
"H-H-here's your drink Mistress" I held it out with a trembling hand" "Thank you slave, stay there, put your hands on your head" I knelt there sitting on my heals and waited, she looked into my eyes and pushed the remote, My hands involuntarily moved towards my balls but before I could reach them "NO, back on your head, don't move until I tell you" "Yes Mistress" Again she shocked me and I twitched forward but managed to keep my hands where they were. She was smiling now, enjoying the power she had over me and couldn't resist shocking my poor balls four more times.
"You're such a pathetic little bitch, suck my toes." She kicked off her shoes and raised one foot up to my face. I gently held her foot and took her toes into my mouth and sucked eagerly, she was wearing white socks and her foot smelled slightly, but this just increased my arousal and my cock was soon hard and twitching.
"Take my socks off, I want my toes sucked properly", "Yes Mistress" I removed her socks and continued for several minutes sucking and licking one foot, then the other hungrily as she sits there enjoying her drink.
"Do you like being my little bitch, slave? your cock seems to think you do"
"Yes Mistress, very much so" She stands up, her pussy inches from my face and she undoes the button on her jeans and lowers the zip. "Do you want to see my pussy slave?" "Y-Yes please Mistress, please let me see your pussy".
I could tell she was slightly nervous again and hesitantly she pulled her jeans down, revealing a pair of flimsy pick and white panties, I could tell they were slightly damp and my nose got a hint of pussy juice as she stood there, taunting me with her body. This was one of the most intense situations I'd ever been in, my cock twitched and I would have cum with the slightest touch now. "I bet you'd like to taste my pussy, wouldn't you slave?" "Oh God, yes please Mistress"
She removes her jeans and sits back down in the chair, reclining it and spreading her legs, bringing one foot up onto the seat. "Maybe later, now wank that little dick for me, let me see you edge"
I put my hand around my cock gently, the slightest touch could put me over the edge so I have to be so careful, I move my hand very slowly up and down, trying to concentrate on not cumming "Mistress, I'm so close, it's been three weeks since I last cum, I can't wank any more than this" ZAP, I jerk forward as pain shoots through my balls "You useless little bitch, you could never please a woman with that pathetic little cock, now wank it and DON'T CUM" "Y-Yes, M-Mistress" I desperately try and increase the pace but as soon as I do I can feel the cum start to well up in my balls and I have to stop again "Please Mistress, I'll cum if I don't stop" "Your USELESS!" ZAP.
"You've told me how much you want to lick my pussy enough times, well now you're going to, and you'd better be good or your balls are really going to suffer, go and get the cord" I crawl over to where I'd left the cord "Tie one end around your balls" I tie it over the top of the strap for the ball shocker, while I'm doing this she stands up and picks up the other end of the cord and walks to the bed "Go and wait by the chair"
I crawl back to the chair and suddenly feel the cord tighten as she pulls it to stop me "That's far enough, wait there" She then ties the cord to one of the legs of the bed so it's pulling tightly on my balls, pulling them back between my legs painfully" She walks back to the chair and pushes it forward until the seat is under my face.
She wriggles teasingly as she removes her panties and holds them an inch from my face, the scent of her pussy is exquisite and I let out a groan of frustration as she slowly swings them from side to side, letting them brush my face lightly "Do you like them slave, want to lick them do you?" "Yes Mistress, very much so" she laughs and drops into the chair "You are such a dirty little bitch" Her perfect, shaved pussy is now just in front of my face, it glistens with pussy juice and the aroma is overwhelming, it takes all my willpower not to bury my face in it right now.
"Awww, do you want to taste it slave" she says as she gyrates her hips slightly, inches below my face "Oh God yes, I want to taste it so much Mistress" I say breathlessly, my head swimming with desire, she laughs again "You had better be good with that tongue then, Mistress said I can cum as much as I like today, and I intend to cum a lot", "Yes Mistress".

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Part 2

"OK, get to work, and make it good" I don't need to be told twice, immediately I plunge my face towards her pussy, the cord around my balls is pulling tightly but it's not too painful. Then my eager tongue searches out her clit and she lets out a gasp as I suck it and flick it with my tongue, the tastes and smells are driving me mad, the need to cum now is intense, I can think of nothing else.
Suddenly she moves back slightly and I have to move forward a bit to keep my mouth in contact with her pussy, my balls immediately feel a sharp pain as the cord pulls tight.
"What's the matter slave, keep going, don't you dare stop!" desperately I pull forward to reach her again, I can feel my balls being crushed by the tight cord but there's nothing I can do about that.
"That's enough on my clit, get that tongue in my pussy" I plunge it into her tight silky smooth hole as deep as I can, this pushes my nose right onto her clit and I try and rub her clit with my nose at the same time as flicking and gyrating my tongue as fast and hard as I can inside her. She's soaking wet now and starting to breath heavier, moaning slightly when I manage to find just the right spot.
"Keep going you little cunt, make me cum NOW!" I desperately try and increase the pace and push her over the edge so I can relieve the strain on my poor balls. She starts to arch her back and thrust up and down slightly, making it even more difficult to keep my tongue in contact with her. Eventually she starts to cum, bucking and slapping her pussy into my face, she grabs my head and pulls my face tightly against her pussy as she lets out a series of gasps "YES,YES, YESSSSSS" I'm smothered now, my balls being pulled tighter than ever.
Suddenly she relaxes and sinks back into the chair, I sit back down on my heels and wait for her to regain her composure, my cock is dripping precum and it takes every bit of willpower I have to keep my hands off it.
"Not bad slave, you'll have to improve though" "Yes Mistress, I'll try and do better next time" She stands up and starts walking across the room, picking up the cane on the way "I need to pee, untie your balls and follow me".
I release the cord from around my scrotum and quickly crawl after her into the bathroom "You liked it so much when I had to taste my own pee didn't you slave, well now it's your turn".
She stands there, legs apart as I kneel in front of her. Suddenly she starts to pee, a stream of golden liquid splashing on the floor, forming a growing puddle on the clean white tiles. Eventually the flow slows and stops and she looks down at me with an evil grin on her face "Get licking bitch, you know how this goes".
The smell of pee is strong already and as I lower my face it becomes overwhelming. I stick out my tongue and dip it into the salty tangy liquid, at first I was hesitant, expecting to be repelled by it but soon I'm lapping away at my Mistress's golden nectar eagerly, savouring the taste. Just to make sure I was properly motivated she starts beating my ass with the cane.
"Come on, lick faster you little bitch, I want that floor spotless, hurry up" she is new to the cane and the impacts are tentative, I'm sure they'll get more severe with practice. A few more stinging swipes and the floor is clean.
"Haven't you forgotten something?" she says, staring intently into my eyes, I kneel there confused for a few seconds "Lick me clean you useless bastard!" quickly I shuffle forward and plunge my tongue into her pussy, licking and slurping at it to remove any trace of the tangy liquid, my cock is hard and dripping again as my nose is pressed against her pussy and my senses are overwhelmed by the wonderful taste and smell of her pussy.
"Get back in the room and get on the bed, NOW!" I quickly crawl back into the room with the cane being swiped across my ass as I go and climb onto the bed.
"Lets see how well these restraints work shall we?" she says with a giggle and picks up the ankle and wrist cuffs and throws them on the bed "Put them on" I fumble to get the cuffs on and while I'm doing this she's picking up the lengths of chain, these have clips on each end that can be attached to 'D' rings on the cuffs and she starts by wrapping them around the legs of the bed. After wrapping two of them around the legs a few times at the foot of the bed she brings the ends up and clips them to my ankle cuffs, leaving my legs spread wide. Then she clips one end of the chains to my wrists and takes the chains down to the bed legs, wraps them around and back up and clips the other ends to the cuffs. This leaves me spread-eagled on the bed with very little movement possible.
She stands by the side of the bed and extends her hand to my cock and lightly brushes the shaft with her fingers "Awww, poor little cock wants to cum does it?" she says teasingly "Three whole weeks and no relief, those little balls of yours must be ready to explode" still stroking the shaft I'm already struggling to hold back a orgasm "Yes Mistress, please stop stroking my cock, I'm going to cum Mistress".
"DON'T YOU DARE" still brushing it lightly, an evil glint in her eye she knows she has complete control over me and is relishing every second of it. "No Mistress".
"I need to cum, seeing you so helpless has got me horny again." she climbs on the bed and straddles my face, her pussy hovering a couple of inches from my mouth and her delicious perfect ass is just above me, the sight and smell alone is almost enough to make me cum and she teasingly dips down for a second, pushing my nose into her ass crack.
"OK bitch, start licking, I'd better be cumming in ten minutes or you're really going to suffer" with that she lowers her pussy onto my mouth and smothers me, forcing me to breath through my nose which is now being pushed against her asshole.
I force my tongue out and desperately search out her clit, I can hear her playing with her phone, she must be messaging someone and every now and then she giggles.
I continue to try and bring her to orgasm but she's obviously distracted by her phone and my attempts seem to be going largely unnoticed. Suddenly she laughs loudly "Oh fantastic, this is going to be so much fun!" she exclaims with another laugh and throws the phone on the bed "Hurry up you little bitch, you've only got two minutes left and I'm nowhere near yet".
She bounces up and down excitedly a couple of times, then settles back down, crushing my nose and mouth under her beautiful pussy and ass.
Struggling to breath now my tongue works desperately but the ten minutes comes and goes, she is in no hurry to cum as she was satisfied and hour ago, she just relaxes and enjoys the sensations my tongue produces for a while. Eventually I can tell she's getting closer as she starts to squirm and rock forwards and backwards on my face. As she cums she lets out a few gasps but nothing like the first orgasm I gave her. She sits there for a while then lifts herself slightly, "Clean me up slave". I lick and suck as much of the pussy juice as I can from her pussy, thighs and ass.
She now leans forward, so her head is close to my cock and blows gently on the throbbing, dripping tip "Well slave, that took you eighteen minutes, so I'm going to edge you eight times, once for every minute longer than you were allowed, you don't know how long I've wanted to do this, you little bitch, you're going to be begging me to shock your balls by the time I've finished with you"
Her perfect tight little ass is just above me, I knew she was relishing this, revenge for all the times I'd wound her up and teased her online. I was going to pay dearly for every edge I'd made her do.
"You're poor little cock looks like it could explode at any second, I'm going to have to be very careful not to push you over, get ready Subby, you're so fucked now" with that she leant forward and brushed the tip of my cock with the end of her tongue, then flicked it from side to side a few times, the feeling was exquisite and I could feel my balls tightening and the cum rising already, she managed to hold me on the brink like this for what seemed like an eternity, just brushing it with her tongue every couple of seconds, never enough to finish me. Eventually, as I tried to buck and trust underneath her to try and get my cock to touch anything that might give me enough contact to cum she sat back "That's one you little bitch, seven more to go, I bet you're thinking about all the dares you gave me, all the edges I had to do and all the punishments Mistress gave me when I failed, well I hope it was worth it, I've only just started with you."
She then leant forward again, this time she put her hand around the base of my cock and held it lightly. Then, very slowly and gently she ran her hand up and down the shaft, never quite reaching the tip, never quite giving me enough stimulation to push me over the edge, she knew she could keep going like this for as long as she liked, holding me on the edge without risk of me cumming, and that is exactly what she did, for what seemed like hours she kept my cock twitching desperately, the tip pulsing helplessly in the air, one touch would finish me but it was never going to come. After about fifteen minutes of this she removed her hand and sat back again, crushing my face "Number two, it's going to be a long afternoon bitch, you'll wish I'd cut those balls off by the time I'm finished"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 11-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Part 3

She lifted herself up now and crawled down the bed, straddling me again, this time facing me with her pussy directly above my cock. She held my cock lightly and guided the tip towards her clit, then she stroked her clit with it slowly.
Instantly I was on the verge of cumming, she looked at my face intently "Don't you fucking dare cum! I'll cane those balls if you do" "Yes Mistress"
I tried to think of anything to take my mind off what she was doing, she slid the tip of my cock down slightly so it was touching her pussy lips, then lowered herself a fraction, just enough for the tip to part her lips and she held it there "Awww, do you want me to drop down on your cock, my pussy's so hot and tight, do you want to fill me with all that cum that's been building up for weeks" "Oh God yes Mistress" "Don't even think about it", with that she started to very slowly allow my cock an inch into her pussy, then out again, the motion was so slow it never quite gave enough stimulation to push me over the edge, she could judge the torment perfectly and continued for what seemed like a lifetime, but must have been about twenty minutes.
"Pleeeese stop Mistress, I can't take any more", I was almost sobbing by this point, she just laughed and carried on for a few more minutes.
"That's number three, five more to go slave" "Please Mistress, no more"
"Awww, you want me to stop do you? well tough, this is for all the times you made me edge and wouldn't let me stop, so suck it up" "Yes Mistress"
And so the afternoon progressed, five more times she found a way to bring me to the edge and hold me there until I thought my mind was turning to mush. I was crying and sobbing by the end, my balls churning and aching, the more I begged and pleaded with her to stop, the more she seemed to relish my torment.
Eventually she got off the bed, leaving my straining dripping cock bouncing in the air.
She made herself a drink and sat in the chair, the remote for the ball shocker happened to be nearby and she picked it up and played with it idly while she watched me with an evil grin on her face. she looked into my eyes and I knew what was coming, ZAP, my balls felt a searing jolt and I bounced off the bed "Oh God please don't do that Mistress" "Awww, hurt does it? tough, I'm really getting into this, I could do this all night" ZAP.
Just then there was a knock at the door "Ah, room service" she said as she got out the chair and put on one of the complimentary robes that was hanging in the bathroom. She opened the door and let the waiter wheel the trolley into the entrance, not far enough for him to see the bed. There was also a parcel on the trolley that she needed to sign for. She opened the top of the parcel and a big grin appeared on her face as she looked inside.
She looked up at me "This is going to be so much fun, you're so fucked", "What do you mean Mistress?", "Oh, you'll find out, now shut up, I'm going to eat my dinner".
So I was left to watch as she ate her dinner that I would be paying for, I was starting to feel quite hungry myself but I daren't say anything, she still had the remote by her hand.
When she'd finished she stood up and walked over to where she had left the parcel and took it over to the bed, picking up her phone off the bed she started taking pictures of me "What are you doing! you can't take pictures of me like this" "Awww, but you look so cute all chained up and helpless, anyway, there's nothing you can do about it so I'll take as many pictures as I like".
After she'd taken several pictures from various angles, making sure my face was clearly visible in many of them she put her hand in the box and pulled out the contents, a steel chastity device "Well what have we here? Mistress has organized a little surprise for you, she was so exited to find out we were meeting in person that she arranged a little present for you".
"Y-You can't be serious!" "Oh I'm deadly serious, Mistress arranged for this to be delivered, she's so looking forward to having you under lock and key, and with all these pictures I have of you now, I don't think you're in any position to object, do you?".
"N-No Mistress, please, you can't do this, it was just going to be a bit of fun for the afternoon, this wasn't what we talked about" "Awwww, It's what Mistress and I talked about though" she said with a laugh.
Fear and panic starting to well up inside me but despite this my cock was rock hard and twitching more than ever "Well we're going to have to get that to go down now aren't we" she went over to the fridge and returned with a large handful of ice cubes and a towel.
Putting the ice in the towel she wrapped it around my cock. "We'll just leave that for a few minutes" She then picked up the parcel to move it out the way and stopped as she glanced inside it.
"We'll what have we here?" she said as she reached inside, pulling out a small metal ring, the inside edge of which was lined with some evil looking little spikes "OH YES! we have got to use this little attachment, that should make it so much more interesting".
"Please NO!, I couldn't stand it, you know I can't keep my cock soft when I haven't cum for a while, you can't make me wear that, Pleeeese!"
"Awwww, poor baby, it's not like you've got a choice now is it?"
After a few minutes she removed to towel to reveal a very cold shriveled little cock. Quickly she slid the back of the device over my cock and pulled my balls through, then she put the spiked ring over my cock, followed by the very short penis tube. This was all secured with a small padlock.
"Please don't do this! It's not fair, it was just supposed to be a game" "Oh it is a game you little bitch, Mistress has lot's of games planned for you"
She picked up her phone again and took a few more pictures of me with my now imprisoned cock as I struggled to get free from the chains. She then sat on the bed and started messaging, the replies she was getting obviously amused her as she giggled occasionally, glancing at me as she did, this went on for several minutes.
"God this has made me so horny" she said as she climbed onto the bed. She sat on my chest and then shuffled up until her pussy was pushed against my mouth, then she clamped my head between her thighs.
"Get licking little slaveboy, make me cum now" The instant her pussy got within range of my nose and I could smell her juices my cock started to swell. This time however there was the inevitable biting of the vicious little spikes, not sharp enough to pierce the skin and draw blood, they were however an excruciating torment as they dug into my poor cock.
I licked as quickly as I could, desperate to get this gorgeous shaved, slippery and glistening pussy away from my face, I couldn't stand it but what could I do, she wasn't going to get off until she was satisfied. Eventually she grasped my head and pulled me tightly against her pussy as she shuddered and moaned to her third orgasm of the day. Then she sat back on my chest "Good boy, you're improving".
She got off me and walked across the room "Well, I can't hang around here all night, I've got to go" she said as she collected up her clothes. "Yes Mistress, can you please release me now".
"Oh I don't think so, I think the maid will find this quite amusing when she comes to make up the room tomorrow" she said with an evil laugh "OH GOD NO! you can't be serious, you can't leave me like this, it's not fair, please let me go, please!"
"Awww, I don't think so, Mistress wouldn't be pleased with me if I did" She pulled her panties over my head, making sure the crotch was tightly against my nose, "There, that should take your mind off it", despite the situation I was in my cock stirred.
Then she put on the remainder of her clothes and started making her way to the door, looking back over her shoulder she said "You're right, I can't leave you like that" and she turned around and came back to the bed "You look much too comfortable" she grabbed my balls and pulled them up viciously "Come on, up up" I raised my hips off the bed to try and relieve the strain on my balls as she kept pulling" as I tried to hold myself up off the bed she revealed the remote for the ball shocker in her other hand
"This should give you something to think about until the maid releases you" she then placed the remote on the bed under my ass "Good luck keeping yourself off that activation button, it's set on high so I'd try really hard to not lower your ass if I were you"
"Please No, please please please, you can't leave me like this".
"I think you'll find I can. Mistress will be in touch tomorrow with your first instructions" she made her way to the door again, turning, she held up the keys to the padlock and shook them teasingly "I'll be looking after these, Mistress has asked me to be your key holder for now as she can't be here in person, aren't you lucky to have such a considerate Mistress" she said with a wicked giggle "Of course you've got no idea where I live so you'll just have to wait for me to come to you if you're ever allowed out of that thing".
She found my jacket hanging on the back of the door and took my wallet out of the pocket, looking through it she found my ID and some business cards "I think I'll keep hold of these, just in case you decide to be a bit rebellious and take that little device off your cock. Awww, what's the matter, isn't this the sort of scenario you've always fantasized about?"
"Yes Mistress but..." She was gone, I was alone.
I had a long night ahead of me to contemplate what the future held for me now as a chastity slave to a Mistress I had never met. I lay there trying to keep my hips off the bed and off that remote, I knew I wouldn't be able to do that for long, I wondered how long the batteries would last in the shocker. I started to notice the aroma coming from the panties again and my cock twitched, It would be at least twelve hours before the maid came to the room tomorrow.

Stories

Old 11-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #4
Gamer69
Distinguished Member

Wow that's so amazing subby! I'm so wet haha
Gamer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #5
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

very good story thank you

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:28 PM   #6
bitchboy247
getDare Sweetheart

That was brilliant please write more of it

Limits permanent,pictures ,videos,public,family
bitchboy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #7
Vodin30
getDare Devil

great story, once i started reading i just couldn't stop.
Well done, would love to read another if you have any more

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #8
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Here's another story I'm writing if you liked that one

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152520

Stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, femdom